Sniffing whatsapp traffic

hi, Sup Forums. I need your help for a THOT patrolling operation. I'm living alone, employed with a good paying job, and I actually have inner peace. There is a THOT that plans to move in to my house FOR FREE because she thinks that I'm an easily manipulated beta cuck that will allow her to stay forever with me having hopes of having a sexual intercourse someday. I'm sure she will be baiting me because that's how THOTs work. However, of course we all know that it won't happen, we won't have sex and she will continue her THOT actions and somehow magically I will provide shelter for her. Classical sexually manipulative whore.

But because she is my "friend" since high school and she doesn't have anywhere to stay and can't afford to move into a new place, I will let her stay for a short time. But with a hidden price of course. I am planning to sniff everything that goes in&out of her phone so that I can get a revenge from that THOT. Because I'm sure she will be mocking through whatsapp or snapchat like "remember that beta cuck?? lmao he lets me stay in, he thinks he will someday have sex with me S M H lmaoo". Then I will simply tell her to fuck off and do whatever the fuck she wants.

If you can help, I will be giving updates and also teaching you how a THOT's mind actually works.

Other urls found in this thread:

gentoo.org/downloads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell her that It's not free.

From the attitude that she doesn't even talk about the money subject by herself, she isn't planning to pay for anything. "I can cook you heh"-tier baiting gives enough information on her motives.

are you also planning to sniff her pantsu?

This is the most beta shit I have read in my life. Why the fuck are you even letting this person you clearly despise into your house you dense cunt?

Because I have this opportunity to get a revenge from a manipulative bitch. It would be beta if I would just go and say "OHH YEAH DEFINITELY STAY.. HAHA NO PROBLEM (I HOPE SHE OPENS HER LEGS FOR ME SOMEDAY HH-HEHE) PLS STAY AS LONG AS YOU WISH"

You can't sniff it you dumbass, every message is encrypted.

unless you manage to plant something inside her phone, in which case you could get her.

Orrrrr.... You could just do the right thing and help her, because she is your "friend" ? Let her look for a job and if she clearly just wants to be a parasite, give her an ultimatum. No need to be aggressive and sexual about that, jesus christ.

If she moves in, she must suck cock.. Or pay rent in money. If you think sniffing her shit is enough, thats beta af mindset

>Let her look for a job and if she clearly just wants to be a parasite, give her an ultimatum.
that's what I'm doing user. I genuinely want her to find a job and move out but IF I sense an action for the opposite of this, I will simply tell her to fuck off. That's it. And the indication seems to be that she will be manipulative till the end because that's what she has done her entire life. This will be a trust test for the "friendship" between me and her. That's it.

Good luck with that. She's probably using an iPhone and they are all encrypted by default and iOS doesn't allow unknown sources so there's no way to slip a backdoor into it.

Only chance OP has would be if she's using android which is unlikely because that would be social suicide for a girl.

Plus, I had hospitalized a few male friends of mine before and they were like "bro I'm trying to find a job let me stay I will pay you with what I saved etc." because I'm living in a big city and job opportunities are mostly here. I also refused their money, it's just the mindset that I care about. They actually found jobs and live happily now.

Protip: Request a token amount of compensation (eg. $5 per week). Psychological research suggests, that the very act of paying for something gives it value, not only the amount.

If she refuses to pay even such a negligible sum for shelter, she was just going to exploit you anyway.

FACT: The only physically possible non-beta moves in your future lightcone involve DEFINITELY NOT LETTING HER STAY EVER

There is a line between being kind and beta. You can't just simply scream like "NO YOU CAN'T STAY DIE ON THE STREETS FAG" to a friend just because you are trying to prove yourself an alpha chad. It's the intentions and how you react to them that draw your personality.

You will have to install gentoo, no other software can do traffic sniffing properly.
gentoo.org/downloads/

Once you've done that come back and we'll provide more info.

The only reason she'd be on the streets is because all her Chad contacts are wise enough not to take her in for free. Only OP is sufficiently foolish.

provide now.

Can't agree more with this. It's not proper behavior to ask to crash at a male's house, people tend to ask refuge to people from the same gender. I'm not saying it's not normal she did, i'm just saying it's not normal she didn't ask those girls first.... Or maybe she did.

And it's not normal that no girl would actually want to take care of a homeless friend.

Swerve out of this one, user.

Then tell her to suck your dick every morning or fuck off

> zsh
Now we really can't tell you

but it's the superior shell. are you too peasant to answer?

You have some pretty bad mental problems. Seek help.

This

This is the most pathetic shit I have seen on Sup Forums in a while.

nu-Sup Forums

This is the most cringeworthy and insecure shit I've read on this board, please fuck off to /r9k/.

one word
>roofies

revenge for something she's only going to do because you let her stay with you. holy fuck, retard. you could save a lot of work and potential trouble if you just said NO FUCK OFF now.

admit it - you're lying to yourself becaue you are a fucking beta orbiter and hope you get sexxed by her. but to not totally despise yourself you came up with some "revenge" fantasy lie you can tell yourself.

kill yourself. and then kill your family.

i doubt you could actually access whatsapp data unless your a three-letter-nigger due to encryption
you could however log metadata and all non-encrypted traffic
also look into sneaking the roastie password or pin for phone to access chat-logs whenever she takes a shower or something and forgets her phone
ganbarou, user-kun

also gentoo will toast the roast, or literally any gnu+linux distro
make sure to install tiling wm as well

Tell her to suck your dick every morning, put it into a contract. Kick her out if she refuses. It is as simple as that.

This is pretty much correct IMO.

>This will be a trust test for the "friendship" between me and her
more beta words have never been spoken

lmao this whole thread

If she's paying, then she's "renting," and is then covered by retarded tenant laws.

Tell her ass, gas, or grass. Nobody stays for free.

>make sure to install tiling wm as well
I thought OP didn't want to sleep with her. Because that's how you get pussey.

install dropbox to root
rename it to some system app
enable stream uploads
hide all notifications
hide app
now you will receive all her pics and lewds on a throwaway dropbox

>And the indication seems to be that she will be manipulative till the end because that's what she has done her entire life
if you already know what's gonna happen, why go through this shit? you think she's miraculously gonna change? do you have nothing better to do?

you sound bored and lonely as fuck man
also a bit retarded but dunno maybe that's just because english is not your first language

>you sound bored and lonely as fuck man

we are all alone

/thread
OP you're at the point where you believe your own lies

Not good.

You need to charge her for moving in. The charges must be in the form of sexual pleasures. If she doesn't agree, then there is no moving in.

IF you aren't the beta you say you're not, then it's guarantee to work.

thanks my eyes are open now

you can guess how high your success rates for something like this are if even agencies cry about not being able to sniff WA.

Have you considered not being a beta cuck and telling her to GTFO if she doesn't pay?

You are pantsu on head retarded famalam. Invite her to your place, try to fuck her on the first night. If she refuses, you have to kick her out of your place immediately.

Unless you are ugly as fuck she will decide to give you at least a blowjob, it beats being homeless.

You need fucking help my man, FFS

update:

asked her how much she is gonna pay

she just said "are you charging your friends?"

I just responded "well there is a reason I moved in single and this place is not almshouse."

she still didn't respond for 20 mins.

OP already acknowledged being a beta cuck.
He woudn't dare and have to provide for said bitch from then on

>lets her stay in
>needs proof to kick her out
>I'm not a cuck tho
What a beta cuck lma0

Dude don't. Depending on were you live there's a law saying if someone lived in a place for a while their entitled to it. Meaning you can't kick them out or say they're tresspassing.

is she your only friend, OP? she manipulates you but she's all you've got? i know that feel.

pic of conversation

u try to change her
y u dont jus marry her. then u can play daddy all ur life.

chase cheks not bitches.
fuck her

on the hindsight i have very little love left so yeah, do whatever u want

Clearly a cunt and a half, tell the bitch to skate.

Okay, so you're still acquaintance with woman who you wanted to fuck (and probably still want to), you can't move on, but because you know you sill never be able to fuck her, you tell a story trying to make her sound like a bitch in an anonymous board.
If you can't just tell her "no", and need to spy on her talking shit about in order to move on, not only you don't have that "inner peace" you were sperging about. You are a beta cuck and deserve everything that's wrong with your life. Grow some fucking balls you cuck.

Now, there's another possibility, that you are a L337 H4X0r wannabe, but you're too lazy to make research on your own, so you made up a story, hoping some beta cuck with actual knowledge will feel touched by it and wanted to help you, if that's the case, come back when you're over 18 years old.