Hey Sup Forums, why are you not using Qwant instad of botnet search engines?

Hey Sup Forums, why are you not using Qwant instad of botnet search engines?
Heard about it on the radio (yes, on national radio of all places) and never seen it before here on Sup Forums where you say you care about privacy.
I've been using it for a couple of days and search seems as good as competitors, the interface is okay-ish and it respects your privacy: about.qwant.com/legal/privacy/

Give me one reason why you're not using it right now.

qwant is a botnet search engine

also kys shill

how is it botnet?

I see, no answer.

Also bump with some screenshots of the interface.

less cluttered "web only" search

it's redirects to bing outside of France (and maybe germany)

Italy here, it redirects me nowhere.

I'm gonna try to access it with a vpn and see what happend.

Also, I just realized you can keep playing minimized videos from the search, while doing other searches.

Sorry I meant it uses bings search engine and shows the results in their own site

I bet Soros has something to do with this

oh, ok.
I wouldn't have noticed since I've been using bing before.
Also, it still decouples your IP from your search, so the privacy part stands.

Also, don't know why, using an american vpn both for bing and qwant I get different results.

Is this botnet?

And bing.

Gotta go now.

To be honest I posted in a shill in the hope someone would be annoyed and tried to find flaws in the site, instead of searching for them myself.
Sadly it didn't work.

its a meme.

at every keystroke there is info sent to hq
use startpage

WHY IS EVERYTHING FUCKING BOTNET ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

this thing's a fucking travesty

>at every keystroke there is info sent to hq
That's how suggestions work, you fucking neckbeard.

It's powered by Bing, you fucking idiots.

ancient Sup Forums meme

>Also, don't know why, using an american vpn both for bing and qwant I get different results.

Because it's quant that is doing the searches for you and bing assumes quant is just some user. So you get aggregate effects from everyone that have used quant.

Arrête d'essayer de nous refourguer qwant mec l'ux est à chier. 1st qwant paid shill i see here desu

Never heard about it, don't know.
I'm gonna give it a try too.

just search through keyboard shortcut in the adress bar like any sane person instead of having first to load their website

>live in the US
>not using Yandex
US companies work with the government to get your data. yandex is russian, so who cares what they do with your data.

It's fast and the results are good, which makes me suspicious.

>mfw companies market themselves as being European to target Americucks who assume Europe is some bastion of privacy

Are burgers this stupid?

>so who cares what they do with your data
including rigging my elections?

Same.
That's why I started the thread.
If I sounded like a shill someone would surely go to great lengths to disprove me.
So far I'm disappointed, though.

>he fell for the rigged elections meme
laughingwhores.nef

Fuck, I didn't realize I put Qwant in the name field instead of the subject field.
I feel dumb now.

It's not a meme.