I bought a new smartphone, an one plus 3t midnight black edition

I bought a new smartphone, an one plus 3t midnight black edition
Now what to do? What can I do with super SU access?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrisdcmoore.co.uk/post/oneplus-analytics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install Termux and buy foldable keyboard, and there you have fucking Linux in your pocket!

Remove that horrible screen protector for a start

I was thinking about this but people said to me that it's just air around the screen protect edge and do not worth remove it

Unless you are going to take a hammer and chisel to your phone there's no point really. It's just ugly.

Ok, thanks for the advice

Give it back, Jamal

I'm from Brazil, respect me

Learn how to take a photo that isn't blurry

No, keep it on or replace it with a new one and apply it correctly without air. My friend cracked his protector on edges and now he can just replace it. If he didn't have a protector it would be the screen that would crack.

no need, 3T has OIS

It's the best idiot proof way to take a photo on a cell now

OP probably too that photo with an iPhone

Sorry but what it is OIS
It was with a Moto G4 plus, here's one better

It makes the camera lens move with your slight jerky hand movements

Normally you would have to crank up the ISO to 200-800 to get a clear picture of a stationary subject which increases photo noise. OIS mostly eliminates that problem.

Your photo is still blurry, try taking it with an ISO of 800.

That previous pic was taken with Moto G4 plus, this is on op3t
Better?

much

>didn't buy a OP5

>no OIS
>jelly screen
You might as well shoot yourself in the foot

Import taxes for Brazil are very expensive, more than you can imagine
At least it's the midnight black version

>what to do
adb start-server
adb shell
pm uninstall -k --user 0 net.oneplus.odm

Source: chrisdcmoore.co.uk/post/oneplus-analytics/

Fuck OnePlus.
Never again.

At least you can disable it. Apple spies on you and sells your data no matter what you do.

>I'm from Brazil
>respect me
haha

havent busted my s7 edge yet, hooray

Yeah I know we're sub culture but at least we take the poo to the loo ok

Does it? Fuck the OP5. Fuck Oneplus. They cucked us all.
I agree with this, even OIS won't make the 3T camera surpass the 5.
I've had two different OP5's now, no jelly. Why are you spreading fake news? I wouldn't defend this phone, i definitely regret buying it, but your points are shit.
Much easier, pic related
Fuck SuperSU. Get an OOS based ROM like Freedom, then install Magisk, xposed and Gravitybox. Also disable spyware, like pic related. Don't buy a Oneplus product again.

Fuck, forgot pic

Are you retarded or just lazy? Reapply that screen protector. You're cutting into your earpiece and front facing camera. And the air bubbles. Watch a video if you need to.

What should I buy then?
It wasn't me who put this, but I'll try to reapply

Well, i mean bevause the company is shit. The phones are good, if it fits your needs, go for Oneplus next tine too. I still don't know any alternative, I want a Nexus-like device that isn't Pixel.

Also, imo get a case instead, screen protectors aren't necessary, especially not Oneplus' factory ones. You'll never reapply it so it looks good, just forget about it haha

Btw i meant it. Fuck SuperSU, Magisk is so much better.

Install Lineage OS and TWRP and have a just works software experience for years to come.

Don't install Lineage if you like that your OP3T has decent performance. This user is retarded. CM is like Ubuntu for mobilephones, fuck off buddy.

you are still part jamal aka black

Don't be so rude to him, he's from one of the last liberal catholic bastions in the world. Do you hate Christianity, user? Do you want Western civilisation to end? Do you like nigger cocks?

>catholics
>christians

Nice try fag, they are just the jews. Catholics are the Jews.

So I'll buy an antishock case, thank you
>implying that you can call me you nigger

>largest black nation outside Africa, and more than African nations
>tripled black flow into said nation when the rest of the civilized world already abolished slavery.

You be black

True, can't argue with that.
Good. You'll be able to squeeze a few years out of it, I plan on doing that with my OP5.
OP is a cool dude, and part of the white je- eh i mean catholic elite of Brazil, i demand you stop being mean to this fine individual.

Fake and gay. I have Lineage OS on my OnePlus3. Every device I've installed Lineage OS on has literally doubled in speed and the battery life is slightly improved. Stop pulling things out of your ass.

Not trying to disagree or assume that you're lying, but you have proof?

catholics are jews

>tell rusaders they have a magic box that will forgive them of their sins cause all the saint had overstock on good deeds,so go kill Muslims it is all good.
>start selling the magic box to the people telling them purgatory is a thing and if they do not put a dollar in the box they will not go to heaven
>proceed to vast riches and lands across the world by jewing it followers

There is a reason alot of constitution are anti church

Get a better case than I did

>Brazilian and Indian posters
We really need flags on this board.

Easier to ignore these motherfuckers

Jesus Christ how
What did I say on this thread that offends you
I'm absolutely sure that only my sofa buy 5 of your PC
Go back to Sup Forums if you're not mental capable of answer what I asked without butthurt, fat ass pig

>an one
That sounds wrong.

>not waiting until the OnePlus 5T (unoffical name) has dropped.

You seem just as triggered as him

English it's not my primary language
As I said, import taxes for Brazil are very expensive
Yeah maybe I exaggerated somehow

>implying I'm using Oxygen OS instead of a superior rom