Americans are now stuck with either Trump or Clinton

>Americans are now stuck with either Trump or Clinton

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJkXMCVHvaI
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/01/us/elections/nine-percent-of-america-selected-trump-and-clinton.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clinton

Trump is friends with Clinton

Your thoughts?????

>tfw hillary doesn't go to jail

cuck my shit up

And Gary Johnson.

>Gary Johnson

Kinda sucks that we won't have a president as good as obama for the next 4 years at least

Hilary will be the best president in your lifetime

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The only thing I'd be with Trump is that nobody will be proud of being white any more once he's done.

Specifically, if you are born in Feburary 2009 and die in January 2021

Hillary is just a puppet of the globalist profit machine. So yeah, for world peace since war is bad for business, Hillary will be great.

War is bad for the economy. Not for businesses, especially arms dealers.

Trump would also go do some shit in the Middle-East, don't deny it.

>obama was good

he was shit, a foreign diplomacy failure, the economy being on track is just bernanke's handiwork. He's rendered the office of president less prestigious, his wife dresses like the wife of a rapper, and he thinks nonchalance is a good thing. Also, he's really not humble about the whole deal.
John mccain would've been way better

It's the other way around. Nobody is proud to be white right now, Trump will bring it back

NYC here; I voted Trump in April and I'm not sorry

>obama
>good

>war is bad for business
RoA #44: Peace is good for business.
RoA #45: War is good for business.

You dont have the lobes for business, hu-mon

I love Trump. I love him and his ideas and his goals for the country (except for the whole wall thing) and I sincerely want him to win but those goddamn supporters are just awful. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Watched the rally a couple days ago and the entire crowd starts chanting "KILL THEM ALL! KILL THEM ALL!" when he brought up immigrants. These people are so damaged that it literally hurts to be associated with them.

Very interesting to watch how extreme the media's left wing bias is this time around. They don't even attempt to cover both candidates fairly, it's just all pro-Hillary and anti-Trump on the news.

Wartime economy employed a TON of people in the US in WW2

sauce?

>war is bad for the economy

holy fuck is everyone on Sup Forums this stupid?

It might be bad for their economies seeing as they probably don't manufacture their own arms and equipment

The guy is extremely charsmatic to say the least, obviously there are people working with him who know what they're doing, he's pretty smart as well.

The problem is he is a proven liar and flip flopper man, and uses his body language and charisma to convince people otherwise, he makes shit up a lot and has been a hypocritical man, and he's not a politician and doesn't know much about how things work, I kinda want him to win though, just to see if he can pass his promises.

Both candidates are liars and flip floppers

Clinton is worse about it IMO

America could have been wrapping up President Ron Paul's second term now.

How would America be different if that were so?

Yeah she lies a lot as well, both are very obviously down to do and say whatever gets them in the white house, but I feel like she's been called out about it more than Trump has been.
Or maybe it's because I browse Sup Forums a lot than other normie shit.

That's what happens every time you faggots support something.

This is very interesting. Been looking to find video of it and I was certain there would HAVE to be but there doesn't seem to be any. It was the rally in Wisconsin yesterday and in the live version there was a moment right after he got to the bit about immigrants and the entire crowd joins in a chant saying "Kill them all!" and looked at the TV to catch his reaction to this. He seemed to try to ignore it and let them chant for a little bit.

Thing is, I can find nothing of it on the internet now. Nothing at all. But this is supposedly the entire thing. If you don't mind sitting through it, maybe you'll catch that part.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJkXMCVHvaI

I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Found it. It starts at 43:55 in that video. They're saying "Build that wall! Kill them all!"

Their girlfriends were probably tamaled.

Or maybe it's just because trump is constantly saying reprehensible shit and all the media has to say about Hillary is that she lied about something

I'm sorry my nigga

Why the fuck are term limits a thing.

Obama and Biden were the coolest presidential duo we've ever had, prove me wrong

[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

>hillary rigs the democratic primary, leaves classified information unsecured, shows classified information to her lawyers/attorneys for deletion (when they weren't authorized), committed perjury

>BUT TRUMP IS GOING TO DEPORT ILLEGALS AND JOKED ABOUT A BABY

I fell for it

Kill yourself for even posting this.

I'm unironically gonna miss Obama

Not the greatest president but I think he was a cool guy overall that wanted the best for the nation

Michelle Obama 2020!

Why?

I liked him too. He didn't really do anything good but he had charisma and actually feels presidential compared to these next two clowns

If you can't stand the other people on your side, perhaps you should reconsider whether you really belong on that side. His rallies are calling for genocide and at the very least, he's not shutting them up.

What the fuck? The media should have been all over this like everything else

>His rallies are calling for genocide

You realize defense officials are terrified of him becoming president because he wouldn't stop asking "why can't we just use nukes" in a debriefing right

kek

america is such a shit show

I wish I got nobel peace prizes for no reason.

That'd be swell.

That's not a problem with him so much as it is a problem with the American underclass so I still don't fault him. But these people are disgusting. They themselves decided that this is what Trump is all about because he wants to keep the country safe, strong and prosperous.

>when a candidate is so bad he turns Georgia blue

>his supporters will then scream "it's because of the fucking niggers!" and not realize the irony in them saying this

>Sup Forums is now mainstream

new world order when?

Clinton is a worse flip flopper though.

Trump is dumb/crazy enough to hold firm to his crazier policies.

Clinton would literally do anything to become president.

what memelords voted for Stein?

More like new meme order

>all the media has to say about Hillary is that she lied about something

Lmao

Me. For the memes

Trump's supporters are ironically his downfall. People don't hate Trumps ideas, they just hate the crazy people he attracts and think they represent his entire voting base.

>>that poll
Yeah no, Johnson isn't getting 10% of the vote anywhere. Stuff like this is increasingly convincing me that these polls are being screwed with in some way.

The people who are too left for Bernie. Reverse-Sup Forums.
She has certain positions which are almost indistinguishable from Trump's. More fringe left/right convergence.

reminding you: nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/01/us/elections/nine-percent-of-america-selected-trump-and-clinton.html?_r=0

as a democrat, I'd like to thank you for handing us the election

I thought Obama was a bro, but man he sure loves his drones

Wow, that does indeed force me to evaluate

>tfw my cunt isn't cucked into a two-party system

I'm writing in bernie

>Hillary
Couldn't have produced a weaker candidate desu

They're the sans-culottes m8.

I loved the idea of Trump, an anti-establishment straight talking candidate who appealed to the common man and wanted to tear down the current establishment.

Problem is that he's pandering to the lowest common denominator and now resorting to picking internet fights with the grieving parents of dead soldiers.

So much wasted potential.

I'd choose her over Hillary.

There's no escape

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

There is no way Trump is going to win

>imblying that's a bad thing
Millennials are going to save America tbqhwy, all baby-boomers should die already

Proof you're a proxy.

>and now resorting to picking internet fights with the grieving parents of dead soldiers.

It's amazing how Americans have completely forgotten about what an exercise in futility the Iraq War was (now that half the country is ISISland and the other half is an Iranian client-state), and are now laying into Trump over daring to insult the parents of a soldier who died for ARE FREEDUMZ ;_________;

But it is?

It's either Liberal or Conservative in Canada, at least insofar as who holds the majority. Need I remind you of the literal retard you have sitting in the whatever chair he sits in?

No one was asking for genocide at the trump rally I went to

You sure you're not just making shit up?

Millennials are even less competent than their Boomer parents

I don't care if Hillary or trump wins, I'm just so happy Bernie got blown the fuck out

Fuck that kike

Guess we'll see in a decade or two won't we?
t. 1997

It's exactly retarded non issues like this that millennials care about over things like the State

>obama is the reason why our choices are trump and clinton

Yes I agree, Obama should apologize to us.

Exaclty, it is a non-issue, but people bring up bullshit like "muh traditional values" Nobody cares about stuff until you don't let them do it so why not let anyone use whatever bathroom they want or wear what they want

Who gives a shit. If you're a man, you use the bathroom with a urinal in it.

Pro-tip, if someone can tell you're using the wrong bathroom, you aren't passing.

you fuckers nominated donald fucking trump to lead your party you can't even begin to talk about weak canidates

this
lefties are fucking brainwashed to the point of mass stupidity

He read about it in the Huffington Post

>wrong restroom
gender isn't real and sex is irrelevant. it's a bathroom, they should all be gender-neutral

I highly doubt anybody outside of the US actually knows who he is.
Most people inside the US don't even know him.
In fact more people know of the green party candidate Jill Stein.

You people couldn't even nominate a candidate; you allowed yourself to be puppeted into one, and now you're being forced to vote for someone no one likes.

When your only campaign slogan is, "I'm not Trump" you have a problem.

If Trump wins, democrats feel bad; if Hillary wins, everyone does.

Sex is pretty relevant, especially when the two different bathrooms accommodate different physiologies that apply to nearly everyone.

Bathrooms for men: Half are stalls, half are urinals
Bathrooms for women: All are stalls, stalls have hygiene products for women

Divvying them up allows for ease of use and optimal distributions of resources.

Is it really worth reworking the very fabric of our society over a fraction of a fraction of a percent of people?

Gender is simply a series of traits that become applied to a sex by a culture, it isn't some quintessential Platonic form which descends down on you from heaven.

>optimal distributuion
stopped reading, if every bathroom had stalls and urinals we would need less bathrooms overall. Who fucking cares who shits where

Again, this whole discussion is a fucking waste of goddamned time.

This is exactly why Millennials are fucking garbage. They are unwilling to look at the big picture and would rather go down long tangents about some oppressed minority who really isn't that oppressed at all.

Oh no, I have to use the other bathroom, it's a fucking Tranny Shoah.

>except for the whole wall thing
That's literally the only redeeming aspect of his platform. Or it was, anyway. He's on some glorified amnesty shit now, fucking crypto-lefty

I literally don't care who uses what bathrooms, it's edgy dixie dicks going into target with "muh children won't be safe from da scary trans!" millennials all know: it doesn't matter, none of it matters.

Why do you care that they care.

If it means something to them, then so what.

It literally doesn't matter. Have one unisex washroom if you give a shit

you read all the way to optimal distribution?

Obama should just run for a third term, everyone knows he'd win.