Disable ublock

>disable ublock
>ads peaks RAM to 100% after minutes
Remember to support your favorite websites, millennials!

>disable uBlock Origin
>javascript ads that make the browser laggy as shit
p-please support m-mu-muh website and other c-creators!!!

>go on a mobile website without an ad-blocker
>10 pop-ups at once
>phone starts vibrating
>"YOUR PHONE HAS A VIRUS DOWNLOAD FREE SCANNER NOW"
>some F2P game opens in Google Play
The internet is unusable on mobile without an adblocker.

>international organizations can force every website to show a dialog about using cookies but won't stop ads that hijack your browser

mfw this is exactly what happened to me once

>mobile APK website locks out content if I don't disable adblocker, pleads with me to turn it off if I want to continue using it, says they have a small budget and can't afford the site without ads
>turn it off just so I can get the file
>click my desired link to the APK
>redirects me 5 times to this shit and forces a javascript popup + app store redirect and closes the original website, almost have to restart my phone just to make it stop

this is the future we allowed.

>not having a local DNS with ad-blocking capabilities
This is neo-Sup Forums

>tfw LXC container running Pi-Hole that forwards unknown addresses to another ad-blocking DNS + uBlock on all devices

>Pi-Hole
Same here but uMatrix instead of uBlock

This

>Please disable adblock, it helps creators continue to dedicate themselves to the quality content you are about to enjoy.
>Please enable cookies and scripts, it's necessary for this site to run properly.

>at least one of those CSS's is an overlay for BlockAdBlock 8/10 times

>Expects free gibs

Nigger, how do you expect them to make money? They're already fucking over app makers. Why wouldn't they fuck over some cheap fuck like you?

donation, p2p contnent

By not serving malware-ridden ads that driveby download and hijack my browser?

Just serve regular ads that show a popup on-screen rather than a Javascript dialog that hijacks the tab I'm in, redirects me and then closes my original tab so I can't just hit back?

Wow what a concept

None of the well-paying advertisers would want to have anything to do with shady websites like that.

Therefore you're left with scumbag advertisers who MIGHT pay as much as a regular advertiser if you let them toss a couple pop-ups at visitors.

It's a business. It pays for hosting and then some. Do you want them to make less money? Who is going to regulate them? If anything they will eventually get pushed out of the surface internet.

Really oodles my noodles.

>go to shop
>guy at the door accosts you and wont let you in until you let him look at your phone and follow you around

Except it's not a shop.
They are giving away stolen content. To expect any sort of honest behavior out of them is like expecting a jew to leave a penny on the ground.

If you can't afford 5-15$ webhosting for your shit app or blog or whatever, and your ad revenue isn't high enough to pay that, delete your fucking site and stop crying.
Srsly, every second site that cries around could be hosted on a 5$ VPS, but they claim it costs a fucking trillion $ a day.
Fucking scum.

Everyone working on this shit ads can die through cancer, would make the world a better place

Or they put multiple HD images and autoplaying videos all over the place, then cry about high hosting costs on a site where people just want the plain HTML.

lol way to cover your ass with that jew joke

yep, same level of retardness.
But there are also ways to deal with high traffic for low price.
I can't speak for the US, but some *goos* eu hosters offer VPS with 10-20TB traffic on a 1gbit/s port for about 10-12$

Don't include high res pics, instead include low-res which link to high res. And no fucking autplay 4k videos, if you wanna do that take youtube.
problems solved, but people keep crying UUUHHH THATS SO EXPENSIVE

I don't need to cover my ass. You are the one complaining that an app dealer does not respect you.
I couldn't care less about that shit since I actually support the app creators. You have literally zero say in matters, being the pathetic little fuckboy that you are. I hope they make the apk download sites even more difficult to use, desu, since I just love to hear you complain.

>block ads both on the browser level and router level
>every web site loads instantly
>see normies on their devices obediently wait through a forced video ad and try to avoid clicking the dozens of flashing ads covering the screen while reading paragraphs punctuated with many ads

These people live in a hell I can't even imagine. The worst part is they're fine with it, being inundated with ads is perfectly normal to them.

Of course it is. Television = ads, radio = ads, why would the web be any different?

This is why I use Firefox Mobile. It supports Ublock.

>Go to website without adblocker
>They know that just triggering window.open() or HTMLFormElement.prototype.submit() to create new tabs would trigger the popup blocker
>Instead they register mouse move / click events on the HTMLElement
>The popup blocker now has no problem with them anymore since they were triggered by a "user action"

Why is this allowed? How often do I actually want to trigger a new tab by clicking anywhere on the page?
Fuck this gay cancer.

Blocking it at the router level just means you can't enable ads for websites that don't work without them.

Granted I make custom userscripts for websites which block normal adblockers but obviously there are still sometimes smaller websites with cancerous ads that I can't waste time on.

You know that there are browsers with built-in adblockers, right, Mozilla-chan?

Or just install adaway like any sane person.

I haven't had any problems yet.

Now honestly, does fucking ANYONE EVER buy ANYTHING from this type of ads. Fuck, if I was a marketer theres no fucking way I would pay for this kind of shit. Everybody on the planet fucking hates them, nobody ever clicks on them intentionally.

>disabling a website's ability to use your computer to mine bitcoin
YOU'RE LITERALLY STEALING

how do you guys set up ublock origin?
default filters?

I just check off what I want on the 3rd party filters section, it's that easy