/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got two motor speed controllers • user has trouble with a dispute on AliExpress • user finds some neat looking internet cables • Anons getting curious about the 11.11 sales • user got his prescription glasses off AliExpress• user seems to have bought a legit Raspberry Pi 3 off AliExpress • user posts a quick review of the Xiaomi Wifi amplifier 2 • user bought a fake Razer deathadder and it's slowly becoming more and more unresponsive • user finds out that the KZ silver cable starts to oxidize after just 2 months of use Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14267244
imgur.com/a/1UEh7
s.aliexpress.com/MRZBRne6
aliexpress.com/item/NE5532-OP-AMP-HIFI-Amplifier-Preamplifier-Volume-Tone-EQ-Control-Board-DIY-KIT-and-finished-product/32769847201.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.396.Q5WzM1
m.gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_429777.html?wid=21&utm_source=tt_de
aliexpress.com/item/Creative-combination-Pistol-ice-mold-bullet-ice-mold-ice-cube-tray-ice-box-free-shipping/32326267506.html
audiobudget.com/product/KZ/ATE
ebay.com/itm/Ergonomic-Design-1600-DPI-Wireless-USB-Vertical-Optical-Mouse-for-Computer-PC/262445947622?epid=505737240&hash=item3d1aff5ae6:g:XjoAAOSw9N1VnkPw
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/20171111_game_land.htm
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-5V2A-Micro-USB-Cable-Metal-Nylon-Braided-Wire-USB-Charger-Sync-Data-Cable-for-Samsung/32755920140.html
amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q588D4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1509322683&sr=8-3&keywords=sd card 64gb
aliexpress.com/item/Personality-DIY-custom-mouse-pad-large-gaming-mousepad-Private-order-mouse-pads-landscape-idol-Anime-photo/32794076869.html
aliexpress.com/item/let-the-cold-war-die-already/32815586456.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean, call me crazy, but perhaps shopping for cheap chinese goods does not merit a permanent general?

Does anyone have a Doogee s60? How long did it take to ship to you?

strawpoll.me/14267244
strawpoll.me/14267244
strawpoll.me/14267244

Does anyone have experience with cheapo tv-boxes like pic related? Are they any good for turning a dumb-tv into a smart one? I’m looking for a replacement for chromecast since that is laggy, unstable and not easy to use for netflix, youtube and similar

forgot pic

Hello guys, Santa-user here. I have updated the gift list again. Enjoy.

imgur.com/a/1UEh7

Is there such a thing as cheap but functional high-capacity microSD cards (>64GB) with low read/write speeds? I just need high storage space, as read or write speeds do not matter.

I wonder how toxic are those cheap plastic toy.

Find me this hat.

No.

7-9 cent stickers with free shipping, plenty of different styles (check the seller's other listings for more)
s.aliexpress.com/MRZBRne6

Loon Fung

If not sure, test on least favourite child

wew

Any Tennmak Pro owners here who've detached/swapped the cable? I've heard people memeing about how some of the cables break when you take them off.

Also, related, Bluetooth cables. Anyone got a recommendation for one, either standalone cable or a complete set of headphones?

Has anyone got running shoes from aliexpress?

How comfy are them compared to the Piston 3?

This is very important for me.

I'm going to order a opamp diy kit but it says I need a dual 12v ac supply, any good chinky ones? Aliexpress only please.

Haha that's pretty funny. Mind if I save this for later?

Also needs to work in UK
link to opamp kit
aliexpress.com/item/NE5532-OP-AMP-HIFI-Amplifier-Preamplifier-Volume-Tone-EQ-Control-Board-DIY-KIT-and-finished-product/32769847201.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.396.Q5WzM1

m.gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_429777.html?wid=21&utm_source=tt_de

Xiaomi Mijia pen for 59 cent with the code GBNL025
I don't know if the code is NL only because it has NL in it

Put this on the list?
aliexpress.com/item/Creative-combination-Pistol-ice-mold-bullet-ice-mold-ice-cube-tray-ice-box-free-shipping/32326267506.html

Fukken love that pen. Nice and solid feeling with a nice matte polycarbonate shell.

It is already there, not that particular listing but both the gun and bullet one are linked

I would buy a buddhist ice cube tray.

I've already broke two of those, it cracks on it's side.

He was there, and he came again to see, everybody! He's posting again! Isn't he just the funniest guy? Oh, my God

I can almost see your poor overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit on the computer screen of your room's only light source, like a girl like you, open your little banana line again and fill in the captcha. Or you don't even have to fill in the captcha. Maybe you are a disgusting neet, you actually paid the Sup Forums pass, so you just select the picture. Oh, everybody knows this picture. "Epic" Banana man, isn't it? I imagine your puppy laughs hard because you click on it to put your Doritos on the floor, but it doesn't matter, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, yes, I didn't mention that? You live with your mother. You are a very fat fuck, she may have been disgusted with you. So every day to do anything for you because an adult man spends all his time releasing a fucking banana in Sup Forums. Imagine her having you, and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut, or a big thing, and then you became a Neet. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cried herself to sleep, thinking every day how bad she was, and she wanted her to disappear. She can't even talk to you because all you're saying is, "I really like this picture." You have become your own self imitation. That's all you have. A sad little man laughed in the dark as he prepared to indulge in the same old dance that he had done 1 million times now. This is all you ever have.

You feel the Rock Zircon a bit more in the ear than the Piston 3, but not by much. They're very light and comfortable after hours. The KZ ZS3 are the worse out of them, no matter which tips I use.

Hallo Pepper.

Same, I have it for around 6 months and it's really good. My Parker is better obviously but for 5$ it's a great pen

Ja ik zag het op Pepper

That's a big pasta

Tennmak Pros are very comfy, btw. They're overears though.

Are the KZ ATEs still recommended?

Also, I bought a pair of KZ ED9s a couple of months ago and I'm pretty happy with them although the mic/remote is complete garbage. If anybody thinks about buying them, get the cheaper version without the remote. That thing crapped out after a couple of weeks on mine, making them incredibly annoying to use on a phone.

KZ ATE are labelled "meme of the year 2016" so I presume they're still good.

audiobudget.com/product/KZ/ATE

Good lord the ED9 are large. I like them.

> presume they're still good.
Thanks.

>Good lord the ED9 are large. I like them.
That's a godsend because even people with awful eyesight can see you're wearing earphones without forcing your to switch to gigantic over ear headphones or garish colors.

looking to get some laser diodes, the more powerful the better, any recommendations

Pic related does the same for me. You can get white ones too.

Hi guys, i just ordered this:
ebay.com/itm/Ergonomic-Design-1600-DPI-Wireless-USB-Vertical-Optical-Mouse-for-Computer-PC/262445947622?epid=505737240&hash=item3d1aff5ae6:g:XjoAAOSw9N1VnkPw

anyone else uses vertical mouse?

Fuck yeah.

No, but i can feel that its less straining, merely by simulating the motion.
Not that mousing is very straining, but its such a permanent activity, and not everybody can be arsed to spend some time doing wrist exercise a few times a week.

how do you get them?

You can get $10 and $1 coupons from botnet app, $2 coupon comes from bubble game sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/20171111_game_land.htm

I bought that some time ago, but models with the buttons that low feel retarded and fucks up my pinky somehow.
Much happier with the Evoluent mouse I could get at a massive discount, but I'm sure cheaper mice with a similar model exist.

Looked through the infographic, but do you guys know of any acceptable quality pocket multitools?

Been out of a decent one recently, and have been looking for a neat one, open to mild gimmicks, nothing battery powered though.

Added it to the xyz site
Hope that's fine with you, user

How does Xiaomi's smartphone segmentation work?

As far as I know Redmi is the pleb tier while Mi is the better tier.
Numbers obviously increment, so you want to buy the highest number of whatever you're buying
But what do the letters mean? I assume X (like Redmi Note 4X) means "better" and (A like Redmi Note 5A) means "cheaper version of the 5".

Thankyou for this. Definitely buying some of these for family members.

That Carlton christmas sweater is fucking dank. Thanks my man.

My brother is a huge fan of Fresh Prince, especially Carlton, I just bought him one for Christmas, hope it arrives in time!

Fuck the naming schemes. Just look at the individual phones and decide for yourself.

Redmi (Note) 4a - Budget Tier
Redmi 4x - Good Tier
Redmi Note 4x - God tier
Everything else in between - ???
Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi Mix 2 - No 3.5mm jack tier

can not be used for orders to germany :(

Xiaomi literally translates to "but it's not Zuk" in Chinese.

What memory card brands should be avoided?

China is truly the place were dreams come true

Is there a chink e-reader option?

no

Don't mind at all. Means more people will see it. Thanks xyz

There are options, but they're worse and more expensive than your usual Kindle.

>read a gizmochina article
>notice this
how can you have any self respect if this is your name

Just go on your country's version of Craigslist and buy a used Kindle.

>missed $10 coupon again

Need tips, I must be doing something wrong.

>how can you have any self respect if this is your name
Habeeb it!

Western brands are just as cheap as chinkery right now so avoid chink brands.

What Western brands are just as cheap?

Can anyone recommend micro USB cables for phones?

Normal cable length is acceptable.
Something that is going to last longer than it takes me to get it out the packaging.

aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-5V2A-Micro-USB-Cable-Metal-Nylon-Braided-Wire-USB-Charger-Sync-Data-Cable-for-Samsung/32755920140.html

Ugreen is generally very decent.

amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q588D4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1509322683&sr=8-3&keywords=sd card 64gb

it's a scam you dumb fuck

Thanks user

How does it work?

Glad I could help

the game you're playing is rigged
if you're not playing the game, if you're just waiting to snag a coupon, be warned: the coupon works only on certain shops and on certain items (e.g. non, or fake hair)

thanks friend

Some jesus presents arrived over the weekend

user, are those penis warmers?

Maybe for you, but they are socks for normal people

posting this here because i didn't get a reply in spg

buying a cheap (

>since they're so inexpensive is it safe to assume that the misalignment is just due to a subpar manufacturing process and i can get lucky and get a good fitting case?
Yes. If you can be bothered 45 minutes of time spent arguing with a chink in broken English you can probably get them to send you cases until one fits or they get annoyed and simply give you your money back. Just make sure you're actually ordering a case for your phone and not some lite variant or something.

yes

I actually got one already. I wasnt doing anything wrong, I discovered you can only get a single $10 coupon.

>be warned: the coupon works only on certain shops and on certain items

Thats just wrong. Aliexpress select coupons (white) are like that, although pretty much every shop will accept them. Regular red coupon works on any shop.

Do the chinks sell any good led control boards for cheap? I want to wire up an arcade stick to light up on press, need a daughter board to plug into my main board.

thanks!

I'm curious about this. Is there any proof confirming these are not trash? Most reviews not written by a russian say they're great.

I just want chink stuff for my snes classic and I missed on the Classic Controller Pro cause I already had the regular version.

Amateur runner here. Pls don't do that, shoes are literally the only thing you need to go running- fuck, people even get hurt by using the wrong type of shoe and you want to be a cheapass?

In case you're poor as fuck avoid buying burgers or buy less chink stuff, trust me user.

Some guy said braided cables are meme tier, get a regular cable. If it breaks just buy another lol

whats the best butt plug to go with my programming socks and shimapan?

thanks

Don't trust chink silicone only buy metal or glass

Why on earth would you trust the gooks to not give you fucking cancer or jagged shards of glass in your ass? Good fucking lord.
When it comes to chink-shit, there's only one rule:

>Nothing that goes inside you (food or otherwise)

Mi A1 - Elder God Tier

How fucked am I?

dude, E-cig liquid is barely regulated here in the US, why the fuck would you want chinese e-cig shit

Custom mouse mat came in with the foggy forest picture I asked dude to crop for me. Looks nice, feels nice, stitched well. Only grip is the stitching is a little sparse, causing the white liner that runs the edge to show through a bit on the dark spots, but that's not a big deal for me.

Cost me about 20 bones and took 20 days to get here. Neat.

aliexpress.com/item/Personality-DIY-custom-mouse-pad-large-gaming-mousepad-Private-order-mouse-pads-landscape-idol-Anime-photo/32794076869.html

Good choice m8, post the source image to plz, would love to use it as a wallpaper

Lmfuckingao

aliexpress.com/item/let-the-cold-war-die-already/32815586456.html

Get pic related and a sharpie. You're an artist now.

It's cheap af from China (FastTech), and I'm in Canada where it's semi-illegal (nanny state nonsense).

three guesses as to why those two things are true, mang