Network engineering major > system administration major > web development major > computer science major

network engineering major > system administration major > web development major > computer science major

prove me wrong, Sup Forums

1:you don't major in "network engineering" or "web development"
2:you have to prove yourself right dumbfuck, it's called burden of proof; a concept you did not learn because CS kids are dumass mathlets are too stupid to pass a basic proofs course

Why are CS kids all complete retards anyways? Is it because they don't take any real courses in University after first year?

it's their mentality. It's common for you to hear shit like
>"when am I ever going to use calculus or probability in a program?"

most of these idiots don't give a shit about the field, and are more enamored with the idea of being a developer.

I'm literally majoring in network engineering right now what

Where? ITT Tech?

>getting a degree

Absolute meme career choices.

>1:you don't major in "network engineering" or "web development"

My local community college offers degrees in network engineering.
And they also do degrees in "Information Technology", where you pick a focus track in databases, systems administration, or programming.

Kek network technical.

If don't know Digital signal process,computer architecture,electronic,theory coding,algorithms routers.

You simple install networks, engineering degrees need you know how build thing,don't simple install.

Its not an engineering degree. Its an associates degree.

Electrical Engineering Major > Network Engineering Major

network engineering major < system administration major < web development major < computer science major

Don't you have a street to be shitting in right now?

Go away code monkey

is this in the amount you will make in accending order?

>CS dropouts who thought they were going to make GAYMES

> a job maintaining something with no creativity vs a job writing code making something new

The choice is easy

>he thinks sysadmins and network engineers don't build anything new.

Nigga you gone full retard

can i be your assistant

Nice Bash scripts.

>system administration major
What the fuck? Is this from DeVry or some shit?