youtube.com/watch?v=1xRoDyIqyiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Norway is too fucking expensive tbqh senpai

i've been to norway,your schools suck and your buses are shit

No. Your country is a shietttttttttttttttt

are there skateparks and good weather for skating? if so i could go this summer

ok

Matt Damon is here now.

Lofoten has suffered because of the tourism, there are too many right now causing the tracks around looking bad and Chinese tourists drop toilet paper with their shit on everywhere. Come again in winter to Tromso. It is better.

What happens in Oslo from late July to early August? The silence on the streets was unbearable. All I could see around me was pre-teens and teens in uniforms walking in groups (probably doing sports?).

It was fine and you can have fun without spending much if you know someone who lives there. Would suggest if you're looking for short comfy holidays.

>to boost our economy
Has Norway been affected by consistently low oil prices at all?
This I'm afraid
Also there's jack shit to do in Scandinavia except enjoying nature (which admittedly is beautiful). And how am I supposed to get to know people even more autistic than us?

Your country is so expensive that a night in a 3 stars hotel will cost me a month's wage.

Want to go backpacking in Scandinavia, why should I choose Norway over Sweden?

>there's jack shit to do in Scandinavia
maybe you've been looking in the wrong places? Of course if you're in the middle of the fucking forest there isn't much to do besides being in the forest.

Why not both? While both Scandinavian the landscapes are slightly different. Sweden is flatter than Norway, so if climbing mountains is your thing then Norway is the best place. If you like gigantic forests with lots of lakes then Sweden or Finland is better suited.

Lofoten roadtrip when

Your weather is fucking awful

this actually helped me thanks

>uk berating anyone on their weather
not ok
>its norway
completely acceptable

What's the thing north of Iceland?

Jan Mayen

You won't see mountains and fjords like OPs video, Sweden is pretty flat and has less rural towns and villages because of politics leaning towards centralization. There are also some things to do if you like museums and other curiosities there is the 'Norsk Teknisk Museum' (the Norwegian Technical Museum) I've stayed 6 hours just looking at things there, and the 'Kon-Tiki Museum' both in Oslo. And the Viking ship too.

Thanks

nope, i'd rather not freeze to death

sooner or later you're gonna end up being dead anyway. might as well freeze to death in beautiful mountains than get shot by a a lowlife scum favela

noted. also, are supermarket prizes just as high as the ones in the gastronomy and transportation?

Yes, visit Norway.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2kK2vrQFh8

Do you guys have any good grad schools?

I'm gay and i want to visit Norway :3

youtube.com/watch?v=xnpDpz6GcA8

Depends on what you buy. There can be prices that stick out among the rest that you can easily live off of. The gas stations and kiosks are staggeringly expensive and the same goes for beer from restaurants and pubs. I'd recommend the supermarkets since they have brands that are specifically cheap.

I wanna visit and live therer

Perharps when everything stops being expensive

>travelling to the most expensive country in the world

Don't do it. Come to Finland instead. We may not have mountains and fjords but there's still a lot of stuff to see here.

It's a shitty boring cold place like the rest of Scandinavia, I don't see why I would want to go there.

>tfw no strong norwegian bf

Anschluss Island and Groenland when?
youtube.com/watch?v=bLPooDWp4XA

honestly I have a feeling europe actually lost money somehow from the times I visited

Why the hell would we want Greenland? It's full of drunk Eskimos.

>We need more tourists to boost our economy

2bh, actually no

Or I can travel to Iceland and not be broke from buying groceries

>what are natural resources

What resources? Snow?

>I'm gay

Gay is nice

YES

Absolutely rightful Norwegian clay

Well it is a fucking frozen rock covered by snow under which there's bound to be some metals, uranium and so on.

Our currency is down, so it's not so expensive anymore

You have buried tons of oil and minerals under ice ahmmed, why do you think that the uk wants the falklands?

american kkk and neo nazis would get their asses beaten blue and yellow, so don't come here user

By who? Faggots and feminists?

Wake me up when it's halved in value

yes. don't know about norway and sweden tho

by everyone, that's why right wingers in Norway never dare to show their faces. They would receive so much beating just by showing their faces in the city.

Swedish expats in Oslo

>Norwegians
>Beating people
You can't even stand up to Jamal and his gang of snackbars

>Cuckway

I wanted to go there with my friends for like 2 weeks last summer. But two of them didn't have time and we ended up with a road trip to Holland for a week.

We wanted to see nature n shiet.

But everything is so fucking expesive so we panned to stuff our car with food anyway and we would probably brought a canister of gasoline too.

Sure if they're blatant skinheads and retarded idiots why not. Most people now don't care if you'd say nigger, there's a reason why we have Sylvi Listhaug tightening immigration laws after all.

i want to date a nordic qt
what are my chances

I would but you lot stopped the only ferry to norway

your shekels have the power for that

Seems ogres are pretty good at adapting to modern times.

Kill a nigger and skullfuck a jew.

>population 18
do they accept tourists?

>Most people now don't care if you'd say nigger,

uhm, I think that will give you a 5000 kr fine

rude
i'm gay and broke, would that hurt my chances

>i'm gay

your chances are very good, atleast in Oslo city

We need more tourists
COME TO NORWAY

youtube.com/watch?v=kXiFgNm9LrQ

So, you want to pick up guys?

>I think that will give you a 5000 kr fine

Must be somewhere in Oslo... no one gives a shit anywhere else.

Fuck off Norway with your breathtaking landscapes. I bet you don't have 100000 aesthetic lakes.

Was planning on spending 2-3 months in either Norway or Sweden next summer but no idea where to find someone to practice the language since both generals are cancer.

only in non relevant rural shitholes where welfare money receivers live do they not care

I practice my Swedish at aspergerforum.se

they prefer to talk to foreigners in english, too many dialects

We don't have so many nice lakes as Finland... but we have these dark lands:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xRoDyIqyiw

(maybe watch from 2:45)

>only in non relevant rural shitholes where welfare money receivers live do they not care

Those are the place actually creating anything of value in Norway. Oslo creates nothing in comparison. Oslo would vanish or become a poor third world shit hole without those rural places.

>where to find someone to practice the language

People will just switch to English when you try to speak to them anyway...

>Please travel to Norway
>We need more tourists to boost our economy

Only rural village monkeys need to boost their economy, because the sub humans will receive less welfare money in the future.

Move to the cities instead you lazy fucks

>t. 12 year old Oslo boy

t. smelly hillbilly

What city is the best to move to for work during summer? Something shit like bar work.

You tried, Pekka. Don't worry, we'll make it work some day.

>What city is the best to move to for work during summer? Something shit like bar work.

The "earn good money fast" times are over user, you are a few years too late.

Hoping to do a cruise of the fjords there next year OP.

Yes, all of them. Namely, 100 people.

Don't want to earn a lot of money, just enough to cover a 2-3 month working holiday there.

I'm so glad I live near the border, so I can buy all my shit in your country.

>Lofoten
chinese are truly in love with Scandinavia atm, don't know why.

>I'm so glad I live near the border, so I can buy all my shit in your country.
Alcohol, tobacco and bacon you mean?

Yes, the weather is as bad as yours, which is why I'm glad I live near Lofoten so I don't have to book a trip months in advance and I can roadtrip it whenever the weather is good. This is from last year.

Is it woman?

... I hope not

Truckloads of coke too.

t. Swedish side of the border

No, I don't use alcohol and tobacco. Sweden is just cheaper in general and they have more stuff.

I already heard that norwegian women are pretty muscular type so that's fine.

Same with finland and japanese. There are bus loads of finland loving nippons going everywhere annually in large mobs

>Sweden is just cheaper in general and they have more stuff.

t. swede in Norway talking shit

t. vestlending

>t. never been outside Norway
Bigger populations usually means a bigger market for more things. I guess a proud communist such as yourself wouldn't understand such a weird thing.

>Truckloads of coke too.

Buying Cola in Sweden are just autistic. Why buy five 0.33 can bottles in Sweden when you can buy a 1 1/2 liter bottle in Norway cheaper?

Norway was kinda boring, I lived in Bergen for over a year before coming to America. Well, I just ended up playing video games %90 of my time in Norway but I never found anything interesting.

I never buy electronics in Sweden when the price is the same in Norway. Why the fuck would I do that?

Because fuck plastic bottle cola.