Would you fight for your country?

Would you fight for your country?

Map related

> Western pussies

No, im not appreciated enough by the poles
Most of them are greedy backstabbers

Ja natürlich

Fighting for Germany now means fighting for multiculturalism (i.e. Islam and the end of Germans).

So no.

pretty sure that they asked only the civies

>55

The most eastern countries have to be preapared for war, because they border russhits and roaches. If they will be gone, Europe would be finally a peaceful place. Just look at Germany.

Yes

nah I'm not a cuck.

Yeah Russia is the eternal evil

for my country, yes, would I get myself killed fighting in some retarded war in the Middle East that didn't affect me in the slightest at the behest of my government, no

That means you're a cuck.

We cant all be turkic horseriders on the steppes

>germany

please just let us dump all refugees in your ""country"" already

no I'm not a cuck. You know how I know I'm not a cuck? I'll tell you.

I have spent countless hours thinking about black dicks spit roasting my girlfriend, just like many of you, and I really do not like it.

Cute

My man! Fuck the cucks

If the question was "would you fight for your country in case of invasion" I think that the numbers would be higher

>Europeans
I bet you can find more muh heritage fags to fight for your country than your actual citizens.

>tfw only 30%

Embarrassing but not surprising

No ! I don't want to sacrifie my life because of some politicians caprices

oh look, another #1 to add to my meme list

I understand why foreigners don't want to fight for their shit countries

At least fighting for Finland is worth it

Would i fight to defend my country from a foreign invasion? Of course, i'm sure almost everyone would.

Would i fight for my country in an aggressive war to conquer another country? No fucking way.

The military didn't want me so no (too fat)

Yeah

I wanted to fly planes and kill Turrists and commies when I was growing up, but I guess I'll have to settle for drones or some shit

I think an invasion from Russia or China would have a positive output for my country. I would probably fight for my country if you see what I am saying.

But Vladimir you're not invading them. you're just returning the population to the state that they belong in.
Surely that's a just cause.

>Italy, Germany, and Japan at the bottom of the list
I guess they learned their lesson

What about invasion from Africa and Middle East?

>would you be cannon fodder for politicians who don't give a shit about your life?
Fuck you.

Drone warfare exists I don't have to die for anything now

Yes, because these worthless swamp lands are my worthless swamp lands.

>them

I was talking about hypothetical situations, with no specific examples, Carl.

>>would you be cannon fodder for politicians who don't give a shit about your life?
>Fuck you.

We already have that. It is also an open war, but like with the 7 year war, we decided we are not at war for some reason and we just get killed and pillaged.

No.

yes

The implied question here is
>Why aren't you out there fighting the peacers RIGHT NOW?

We all know that you just invented that word for cool shit fins did while being too drunk to realize that they'd most likely die
but I like it

>i uploaded a pic of an unfashionable nerd therefore his point is invalid

>>i uploaded a pic of an unfashionable nerd therefore his point is invalid

only if I get to kill Turks, ALbanians or other muslos.

I have a clear ethical justification, whether I will go to war or not.
If the conflict is about expansion of some sort or some other bullshit, then no way am I joining it.

If it is about the defense of my real land (not disputed land, not newly attained land), when I may consider joining the army.

That's about it.

Because my country is fighting this war, if you see what I mean. The German occupation was soft in comparison.

its pretty stupid to put your life on the line for an abstract idea like a country if you think logically

So, no Ukraine, no Chechenya and no island in the Pacific with the japs?

I have made an oath to fight for it and I'm not one to break my oaths.

YES

I would gladly die for my country (but it sort of depend on WHO is invading)

i.e. I would never consider lifting the arms for any of the current conflicts Russia's involved in. They are not a necessity, but a product of dirty politics.

This, fighting in some sandy shithole so some Jews get access to markets or resources? No. An actual military invasion? yes.

You got me right.
Chechnya is irrelevant since like 2004.

That list must be BS... the UK only 27%? I can't believe that.

Norway is not on that list... because it would be on the very top. Not even kidding.

Finland is so based

Asking such a question with zero context as to what the conflict is about is pointless

No, I would fight for my people.

>japan: 11%

What the actual fuck? Aren't they supposed to be fearless samurai and shit?

Also

Fighting with ukrainians doesn't make sense and looks more like a clown show. Nobody here or there actually wants it, except some big groups of international assholes, who push it. Atm ukrainians on the internet mostly don't even mind freely chatting with russians, nobody really cares for some reason, the whole conflict looks staged literally.

About japs
Fighting over a bunch of otherwise completely irrelevant islands and dying for them is truly a Darwin's prize-tier achievement. Would. Not. Even. Consider.

They are literally worthless to our country and are held out of idon'tknowwhy.

>unironically being proud of having the most metal bands per 100000 people

I have an extremely hard time really believing this. Theres people out there that actually wouldnt fight for their country? For their people? Theyd rather see them get shot, murdered or raped? What the fuck is wrong with the Western world

I would like to see a number for Slovenia but it would probably be low. Take away 20% for foreigners, 20% for leftist traitors, 40% for most women and cripples and I think you get the approximate percentage.

American occupation and propaganda worked wonders

>Germany

Almost all wars Europe are involved in currently are colonial-related wars (like France in former colonies), interventions in controversial conflicts (Balkans, Iraq, Libya)

So people aren't thinking about actually fighting for their country here, they're getting the subtext "Are you willing to risk serious injury, hearing loss and poor food to fight in a morally questionable mideast intervention on behalf of another country"

I really dont give a shit about people in my country who arent my family or friends

It's only natural since Americans are not a real ethnicity. It is sad and shameful in European context, though.

do you really care about asian russians?

No because they are not my people? What kind of a question is that?

>That list must be BS... the UK only 27%? I can't believe that.

I'll bet it tanked because of Iraq, which would have destroyed trust in the government. Brits have no military threats to them since the end of the cold war and the end of the troubles in NI, so there would be the sentiment that joining the military means that your untrustworthy government, on a whim, might decide to jihad some random mideast country

At least that's my theory

Slovenias quite a bit away from Russia you retarded coward yank

I'd glady die for my country.
Well actually I'd gladly die.
pls end this suffering

It is taken out of context.
I suppose that when you say 'fight for your country', the meaning could be ambiguous.

One thing is USA soldiers in Iraq. It was also called 'defend your country'-marathon.
The other thing is defending some orrelevant part of your country's land. Like when countries dispute mountains, plains and hills with barely any inhabitants. This is also called 'defending your country'.

Compare these two with the actual defense of your city/real inhabited borders. Only these wars are worth participating in.

Two previous examples of 'homeland """defense""""' demonstrate how politicians just lure retards into conquests for their gains. Like mindless fucking pawns they are.

I think that was a bad attempt at banter.

lmao

I hate the USA, it's values, it's government and I hate Americans so they'd have to pay and pamper me a hell of a lot to fight for uncle sam.

Besides, no other country has the naval supremacy and massive logistical/transportation ship capacity to do a trans-oceanic invasion of the US so there's no conventional threat to the USA. Therefore any war the US is involved in is just it fucking up another part of the world with an expensive failed war.

Yeah sorry lad, it was shit banter based on a flag joke.

>Would you fight for your country?
Hell no. Why I would do that?

>One thing is USA soldiers in Iraq. It was also called 'defend your country'-marathon.

>Military fans in America unironically told soldiers from Iraq "Thank u for defending our country/freedoms/way of life"

It's not a meme

>Hell no. Why I would do that?

Get to hang out with qts and use G36's

Do you currently give a shit about your country, your people?? Do you currently volunteer to help out and improve the life of your fellow people, as in real people with names and lives, or do you currently don't give a shit except for your own personal well-being and moneys, and perhaps, your utmost closest relatives' well-being?

The whole "muh honorabu samurai hivemind nation" was basically invented at the turn of the century anyways, nothing of historic value lost

Not to mention an actual war would mean China totally destroying Japan. No way they'd hold off the human waves and rocket spam. It basically mean Japanese apocalypse

It's not much of a choice but sure why not.

>netherlands 15
jesus what happened there?

Yes i would fight.