What's your honest opinion on Russia, Russian people, language, history, culture, food, politics?

What's your honest opinion on Russia, Russian people, language, history, culture, food, politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit
just delete them

delete yourself

*genocidal copypasta*

The good outweighs the bad. Maybe one day they'll return to their roots.

no

History is full of acts of defiance and utter pragmatism, politics is just straight out Russian Imperialism with a hint of modern emancipation and decent quality propaganda.

The average Russian is somewhat good-looking,but they all seem to have this "Kurgan" look about them.

Why are polacks so tsundere all the time?

Surprisingly don't like their politics, but the people I've met are the most welcoming/hospitable I've ever met.

It's hard for me to put down an answer because so much of what is commonly associated with Russia is actually from neighboring countries.

what did he mean by this

Shit country that turns everything it touches un gargabe, hope it gets nuked China and then assimilated as slave workforce by real slavs

One of the most prominent examples on the internet today is many of the "Russian" women posted in threads dedicated to the topic are from Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, or even Romania and Hungary.

Pic related. She is always called a "Russian Milf". She's from Ukraine.

Romanov Russia best Russia

>Russia
shit
>Russian people
shit
>language
shit
>history
shit
>culture
shit
>food
shit
>politics
shit

who cares about some whores?

heterosexual men, can you sympathize?

A lot of the photos and videos of "slav" culture is automatically assumed to be Russian too.

>A lot of the photos and videos of "slav" culture is automatically assumed to be Russian too.
it works both ways you know. Westerners assume we have squatting tracksuit wearing gopniks on every corner

poland is western

movie

>people, language, history, culture, food
10/10
>politics
ekhm

>he likes russian culture

>he doesn't

>food
it works, not spectacular
>culture
cossack music is nice, their communist apartment blocks made me feel very at home, same for their drinking culture
>history
((((ANCIENT ENEMY MUST DESTROY))))
>language
confusing and hard to learn
>Russian people
never had cause to complain, the ones I've met have been cool dudes
>politics
see history

I actually like the Russians, they seem bro tier and I'm a big fan of Dostoievsky. I really don't understand what's the dynamic that pushes them to be so aggressive in terms of foreign policy... Not that I'm knocking it, we may be looking for new allies in Novemeber...

Yes.

>Russian people
from my little experience, i met few student here they are nice and friendly people

>language
i like the sound, in fact i would love to learn it but i'm lazy

>history, culture, food, politics
can't tell i know nothing

>I really don't understand what's the dynamic that pushes them to be so aggressive
There are some bullshit excuses made up by russkie apologists and putinbots youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU but the true is they are just full imperial country. The true descendant of Rome...