Why do I notice a trend of self hatred here ? Self hating brown people and 3rd worlders in general...

Why do I notice a trend of self hatred here ? Self hating brown people and 3rd worlders in general ? Honestly if you're going to suck up to white people you're more disgusting to me than the people you're ashamed of in your country, it's an actual cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAM7hpcUi6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whites are a joke imo

2bh

Those are just a few, not all

It's banter, get over it Sven.

Also, Dominicans are white.

>white

lol white sh*t

Most Mexicans are self hating cucks, pretty annoying.

This is why I avoid posting in /cum/ or /lat, fucking pathetic.

HAITIAN DELET

You're a retard that doesn't understand the meaning of irony.

STOP

MODS MODS MODS

>be on Sup Forums
>see self hatred
>be surprised

Really?

fuck polacks

My country fucking sucks, the only way I would be able to get NEETBUX permanently here would be if I burned my eyes off or something, and we have poo bins, we are super dirty.

Fuck you

Where the fuck does this sick filth even find such images?

The Deep web

Why are their self hating first worlders too?

How come he hasn't been banned yet?

>Self hating brown people and 3rd worlders in general ?
It's fucking Sup Forums, pham.
Days and days of marinating your brain in the 'whites are the best thing to ever happen to the universe' idea is bound to cause self-loathing amongst non-whites.

He has been banned already, refresh the page f a m

The only self hating first worlders I see are the ones who think their countries aren't "first world enough"

Pretty sure he has many times, aren't the mods obligated to forward a complaint to the police too?

t. Achmed Mohammed, Arab and proud

I think the question is that how come he always posts here because CP equals permabans afaik

t.Xiang lee, a proud aryan male

You can overcome permabans with with IP change and cleaning cookies.

Fuck off make your own banter

>t. Achmed Mohammed, Arab and proud
>original banter

I'm LMAOing at your life right now

There's nothing wrong with being an arab.
The problem is with being a muslim.

Yea I guess the pedo pole knows those tricks already.

at least they have clothes on this time

I created it. Do not doubt me.

>it's self hate not to relate to these buddies right here

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

also implying you're white and not that cringey arab

go away, you fucking moron. i'm the president of brazil, i'll inform the european authorities and have yout ass jailed until the end of times or eternity, which ever lasts longer.

Everything is wrong with being Arab.

>thinking this is bad looking
they're slick as fuck, you're just salty lol

As much as it is with being germanic.
It shouldn't be about what you are, but about who you are.
You, as an individual. The values you hold, the ideologies you subscribe to.

this

therefore why self-harm yourself associating with human garbage

AHAHAHAHA!!!
Your skills, personal beliefs and achievements mean nothing, the only thing that matters is your ethnicity!!!

>if you're going to suck up to white people
>white
>people

I forgot in the original post to exclude indians, if you're indian you're just fucked and have no excuses.

:DDDD

Not in our lifetime

Gene lottery>all darker you are harder it gets. Pajeets and niggers are hard mode, Abos are korean sc2 pro level

wew pelend

race doesn't really prevent Indians from getting jobs abroad desu, if you are born poor in India though, you are royally fucked.

WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

Fuck off, pedopole

Wh*ite people deserve to be butchered

Atleast you are smart and non violent but no offense 90% of Indians i see are ugly af

>Wh*ite

Yeah keep trying not to be a fucking subhuman you stupid Muslim

come back in 2-3 years and then compare the performance of 1060 with 480, 480 will defecate on 1060.
Besides, most upcoming games will use dx12/vulkan so there's literally no reason to get a 1060.

I don't hate other races or religions, you have the right to believe in what you want and you can't choose what race you were born.

I hate the ones that are loud, obnoxious shitheads like BLM, and the people that take religion too far throat like ISIS.

Every race and religion has shitty people associated with it, it's not fair to group them together pham.

C*nada

1060 is more powerful and costs about the same
get cucked

>t.Daquan

Wh*te people deserve to be butchered

Even yesterday, I heard someone say "we really showed 'them' that we can do things right, that we're not just blacks and favelas",referring to the Olympics opening ceremony. If you're bothered by what you see on the Internet, imagine hearing this kind of crap everyday IRL. That's my life.

Fuck you ungrateful americunt piece of shit we went to Iraq and Afghanistan since we are allies and got jack shit from it.

i'd like indians if you lot had more hygiene and acted less rapey

beautiful

shame everytime you try we blow you scum the fuck up

Brazilians are generally good posters on Sup Forums, so you guys are alright in my book. Sorry you guys have so many terrible memes against you

It's all about perspective. Whites universally have it easier with everything, basically an almost guaranteed good life compared to brown people

>cleaning cookies

stupid retard

Or not allowing them to be stored in your computer in the first place.
Who cares.

Brazilians, americans and poles are the worst posters on Sup Forums by far, also germans but they're autistic anyway.

you americans have mean memes against you too lmoa

You misunderstood my point. I'm not complaining about the "favela monkeys" meme, I'm complaining about the fact that I live in a country where inferiority complex is not the exception, but the norm.

Nothing is stopping brown people from becoming just as successful as whites though. If you sit in your room all day and complain about muh white privilege keepin us black people down then you're not gonna get anywhere, like these lazy fuckheads on twitter.

This is of course talking about if you live in a 1st world country.

>Self hating brown people

no such thing here, all the self-hating brazilians are either white or white-passing who act like pure-blooded whites

it seems self-hatred is a white people's thing

So? The complex would exist even if you were all white

I fucking detest Germans on here. I'd prefer to let a litteral chimpanzee get access to internet before German "people".

The memes against us barely mean anything any more because It's the same thing every time
>get shot
>fat
>non-white
>dumb

I think I'm missing one but you guys need some new material against us

how cucked can you get?

It's pathetic honestly. It's even sadder here with mexicans that do huge mental gymnastics to flex whiteness so It fits their browness. Instead of embracing their heritage they just gobble up white cock on imageboards. Sad cucks.

affirmative action

I understand that perfectly. The slavish attitude of Eastern Europeans proves your point.

Damn right Jose embrace your heritage and kill these putos.

>when the YO ESE hits too hard

The fact that I hate great parts of the culture and values of this country, as well as its living conditions, doesn't meant that I don't hate you too and your irrelevant non-countries, Ahmed.

We have opposite problem. People overestimate themselves and think they are better than they are

You guys have some neat heritage and culture too so it's even sadder.

This meme you posted is about "white guilt". It has absolutely nothing to do with the phenomenon OP is referring to. He's talking about people who hate themselves for not being "white enough".

If they were to embrace their heritage, they'd be like the incas or aztecas or whatever

Maybe you should have taken some oil.

Soon, soon, you will see the wondrous sight,
A fierce conflict. And you will see,
There will be battles in the heart of your abode.
To destroy you, my sword has been sharpened.
We have marched by night, to cut and slaughter,
By the knife of revenge is a road for whoever is suitable,
With the specters of night and the young men of terror,
And an explosion of woe, that he may be defeated.
You have begun to fight me with the ally of error,
So taste my curse when it has fired up.
You will remain for a while, and you will suffer in my war.
With what will you meet a youth made mighty?
When the horse has roamed, raised its head, and leaped forth,
Thus it has become a lighted blaze,
The bullets blaze, the revenge has come.
So where is the escape from the sparks for the lowest mortals?
We will come to you with slaughter and death.
With fright and silence we will tear the bonds.
You have failed publicly, so taste loss.
And return in flight, under cover of night.
When disbelief has agitated, frothed, and stirred up,
We have filled the roads with red blood.
With the darkness of bayonets, with the striking of the necks,
To heap up the corpses of the dogs when they marshal.
We have come, we have come, we have marched with determination.
In earnest we have striven to ascend the peaks.
We embark on the deaths, we close ranks.
We die standing, as lions of courage.
youtube.com/watch?v=XAM7hpcUi6k

I fucking love nasheeds.

Do they try to "better themselves" by emulating Americans and Western Europeans and trying to differentiate themselves from their countrymen? If yes, then yeah, that's compensation for self-hatred. which is exactly what I'm talking about. The Polish seem to be the worst.

nothing to do with a IP ban you retard

You guys are the most cucked of them all. All your actors in your tv shows are white looking and make no effort to actually represent what your population looks like