Nigeria will land a man on the moon by 2020

Nigeria will land a man on the moon by 2020

informationng.com/2017/10/fg-set-send-nigerian-moon.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EZwVXG7LPw&feature=youtu.be
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(chimpanzee)
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
informationng.com/2017/10/fg-set-send-nigerian-moon.html
youtu.be/NR97o_FuX-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are there tootoos on the shelf to the right?

can they all fly at once?

>man

what the fuck... now that just got creepy

Those are antistatic bags you stupid fuck.

(gay)nigers in outer space

Nigerians are the laughing stock of younger people in London.

>Mohammed’s goals include the ability to locally design and build a satellite by 2018. By 2030, he hopes to launch a satellite from Nigerian territory. After that? He wants to put a man to the moon.

Lolwut moon.

How do you fuck up quoting this badly you brain dead Hermaphrodite.

Read the actual article you are trying to shill next time. He dreams of getting a man on the moon he wants to launch a satellite by 2030.

WE

AYO HOL UP MAYNE NAWMSAYN

India has a better shot with their poo-powered propulsion system

WUZ

OP is not a nice person.

>Nigeria trying to reduce terrorism and piracy (real piracy, not torrents)
>Hahahaha! They wanna go to the moon! Hahhaha!

>Nigeria will land a man on the moon by 2020
Poland btfo

>implying they're going to do any of that
>implying this isn't just a scam to get dem government grant monies for muh gold rims

This is Nigeria, not America you mongoloid. What fucking 'gold rims'? Is this Detroit in the 90s?

Good for them, Any progress is good progress especially in Africa with such huge poverty issues.

This is actually pretty inspiring stuff 2bh

>niggers act like niggers only in America

This is good news for Yurop, Latin America, Asia, and Africa.

das rayciss

le 56% face

Nice to know they got other 69 whites helping them.

Meduca was a selfish cunt desu

>unironically thinking wh*toid sissies are allowed

>late 80s/90s American gangster vehicle accessories
>in Nigeria, 2017

You're just fucking retarded, or ridiculously sheltered.

an african nigerian just stole a skateboard:
Here's the link to the video he posted
youtube.com/watch?v=8EZwVXG7LPw&feature=youtu.be

I have bad news for you shitlord.

But they do, you moron.
Have you ever met an actual African? They have cool accents and are generally chill people.

lmao yet ANOTHER white sissy

Where?

>Have you ever met an actual African? They have cool accents and are generally chill people.
Yea I worked with some. Most of them act like islamaniggers. Some are alright though, but the islamanigger to alright dark guy ratio is very weighted to one side.

They have been established 8 years ago. Pretty long con, if it is a scam.

That guy's a comedian you numpty. His parents are white, he's adopted and it's his own skateboard.

Good. Can we send them all there?

How is the monaco ball connected to your post.

>I'm a Nigerian prince on the moon and I need money to return

lel

We wuz moon 'n sheeit.

>2020 is in 2 years

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(chimpanzee)

We already shot an ape into space.

Motherfuckers.... I SEND YOU MONEY FOR FOOD, NOT FOR THIS SHIT.

sure

I like islamaniggers... Whenever a black man steal something then islamaniggers will tackle them and make sure they are punished. They are the main reason for why American blacks are considered degenerate by most Africans

>I like islamaniggers...
islamanigger detected
>Whenever a black man steal something then islamaniggers will tackle them and make sure they are punished.
You mean when an islamanigger steals something there are 3 other islamaniggers who say that he didn't because islamaniggers don't steal. Then the same islamaniggers later get cought for bricking a white girl in the head at a bus stop to rape her.

Godspeed, Nigeria.

>those two guys posing like they're in front of a '87 Cutlass Supreme

Niggerian on the moon is a long term goal

at least look at the article you fuckers

Goodspeed you, black emperor

That's not islamaniggers... Islamaniggers are those who care about Islam

>Mohammed’s goals include the ability to locally design and build a satellite by 2018. By 2030, he hopes to launch a satellite from Nigerian territory. After that? He wants to put a man to the moon.

>That's not islamaniggers... Islamaniggers are those who care about Islam
Typical no true scotsman.

>fucking implying
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

>be alien, year 2020
>browsing jewish space reddit
>check iRadar app notifications
>SCATSAT and NIGSAT incoming

what do you do?

This is actually a really interesting project, the applications of using satellite imagery to reduce terrorism are pretty interesting. I hope to hear more about this in the future

That's not what the article says but ok. This is nice and all but they should probably focus on other stuff desu, the last think Nigeria needs is a space program.

>KANGSAT 1

Why are they not speak Afrikaans? Or, I assume that English is the official language, in case, why do the blacks suck so bad at it?

Nigeria is silently growing. Wow

>(real piracy, not torrents)
Kek

This isn't just a space program user, it's more along the lines of many of the microsatellite companies we have seen pop up in the past few years. Most of these companies currently focus on data analytics for the financial sector, but in Nigeria the kinds of data they are collecting could have major implications for Nigerian agriculture and, as mentioned, combating terrorism. High resolution satellite imagery and analysis is useful in a whole bunch of fields, and besides, developing of tech talent in Nigeria can only be beneficial

>they're raycess!!!!
lol

fakest shit ever, you just know theres some bleedingheart whitey baby sitting that project

>Nigeria will land a man on the moon by 2020
>informationng.com/2017/10/fg-set-send-nigerian-moon.html
They will just blow it up because apparently the nigger variant of a rocket is just a metal tube filled with petrol and some cardboard as turbo flaps.
youtu.be/NR97o_FuX-c

>space program is funded by government
>rocket blows up
>"it was a huge success, don't you see?"
>"we want to launch a rat 36 km up by 2030 which would be the first congolese "being" in space"
So white men landed on the moon 48 years ago, while niggers in the jungle make expensive firework to kill rats and then lie about the "achievement" afterwards

>WE WUZ KANGS N' SHIT

>their space agency is called NASRDA

They couldn't even design a pronounceable acronym. How are they are going to design rockets?

>pronounceable acronym
There are over 520 spoken languages in Nigeria, how do you know it doesn't mean something in one of those?

Are they gonna steal the moon? lmao

I would really love if they actually managed to land on the moon and then die there. Nothing would please me more than look at the moon with a telescope and see dead niggers, forever preserved by the vacuum of space.

No, but they might steal the rover.

Nigga stole my moon bike

And then after they die, they'll get foreign aid for billions to retrieve the dead bodies and then blow it all on a new presidential palace with KICKERS & spinners.

Shit now we need a wall around the atmosphere. On the bright side it will fix climate change as long as volcanic activity is in the sweet spot between freezing cold and Australia hot.

That's pink antistatic bubble wrap you dumb shit.

>white led team.
>white ideas
>niggerian

I'm okay with this. Small price to pay for an eternal testimony to the incompetence of niggers.

Will they use Kerbal Space Program to test their designs and conduct the necessary calculations?

I laughed so hard I farted, shit came out. fuck

Why do his eyes look so strange or is it the photo like that?

they're gonna need a really large slingshot

Implying any human ever landed on the moon. Kek
Atleast if they succeed, they’re better than the burgerland

>t. Butthurt non moon landing nation.

>t. Butthurt American who believe anything his government say.

>he doesn't know you can actually see all six Apollo landing sites using a powerful telescope or that you can shoot lasers at the retroreflectors put on the moon during the Apollo 11, 14 and 15 missions

Shouldn't be that hard if it is a one way ticket.

>he doesn’t know that all these can be planted by UV (unmanned vehicle) remotely controlled without human to be actually there.

racist cumskins btfo. how will they ever recover?

>it is absolutely impossible for Americans to land men on the moon with 1960s technology
>but they somehow invented advanced remote controlled technology and able to skycrane a fucking lunar rover big enough for two people down in the 1960s

You can't win against hippies. These are the same cock sucking faggots that believe marijuana cures cancer, aids, down syndrome, ect and that cutting down trees means we won't breathe oxygen anymore.

underrated

>calls people cumskins
>also calls people racist
Well that's an oxymoron. Also, white people don't get offended by that word you dumb nigger. Try harder.

those guys look like total bros

Underrated post