That mountain the dwarves from LOTR mined for gold

From benis-in-bagina

pluto ofc

not from this solar system

this.

not from this galaxy

could very well be.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbGkvwEqqzE

Even in my underground dreams I did not imagine love except as a struggle. I began it always with hatred and ended it with moral subjugation, and afterwards I never knew what to do with the subjugated object. And what is there to wonder at in that, since I had succeeded in so corrupting myself, since I was so out of touch with "real life," as to have actually thought of reproaching her, and putting her to shame for having come to me to hear "fine sentiments"; and did not even guess that she had come not to hear fine sentiments, but to love me, because to a woman all reformation, all salvation from any sort of ruin, and all moral renewal is included in love and can only show itself in that form.

I did not hate her so much, however, when I was running about the room and peeping through the crack in the screen. I was only insufferably oppressed by her being here. I wanted her to disappear. I wanted "peace," to be left alone in my underground world. Real life oppressed me with its novelty so much that I could hardly breathe.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4QYkrp44us

Finnish ppl really make u think

Finns can't handle orange juice

How sure can you be that such things as Finns even exist??

Shit i was right!

finns are not.

We are from Earth you racist!