I have a thing for flashlights, specially inexpensive ones...

I have a thing for flashlights, specially inexpensive ones. I got this at a Family Dollar (except I got the yellow one) for $1. I keep it at my desk and use it to illuminate small spaces. Incandescent bulb.

I got this (except mine is blue) at a Walmart for $1.88. It's aluminum. Doesn't come in a package, they're just standing in a display box. Does come with batts. inside.

Prob. the "nicest" one I have is this Rayovac ICLIP I got at a Walmart for $10. The light is surprisingly white, most LEDs emit a bluish light. Comes with two AAs and a nylon sheath.

Coast G19 Inspection LED Light I got on sale at a Fry's Electronics (regional chain mostly in the western U.S.) for $4 (reg. $10). Comes with 1 AAA. Has a lifetime warr. but you have to send $5 for return S/H.

Rayovac Value Bright LED flashlight, $2 at Big Lots! I got the black one. The light beam has alternating areas of yellowish and bluish light. Lifetime warr.

Defiant 130 Lumen LED Flashlight, $6 at Home Depot. Incl. three AAAs, 1 yr. warr.

Rayovac with pivoting head, sale $5.50 at Fry's (reg. $10). After a battery leaked I cleaned it with lemon juice and qtips but the contact has an insulated coating on it now (infinte resistance with a multimeter) and doesn't work. Lifetime warr.

this is the most unsettling thread in Sup Forums atm

Ozark Trail palm type flashlight, $5.40 at Walmart. Came with three Duracell AAs. The switch broke after about ten months. No warr.

Swiss+Tech LED Pocket Flashlight, sale $4 at RadioShack (reg. $6). Comes with one AAA.

Rayovac Value Bright (mine is red), incandescent, $1 at Walmart. Lifetime warr.

what's more unsettling imho is all this stuff is made in china now
if a war erupted, or the price of oil went through the roof, we wouldn't have any facility to make them.

Eveready Pen Light, incandescent, comes with two AAAs, $5.75 at a local independent hardware store. Lifetime warr.

Duracell Penlight, incandescent, $3 at OfficeMax. Comes with two AAAs. Lifetime warr.

Dorcy LED Headlamp, $4 at Big Lots! Incl. two CR2032s. You need at least one headlamp to keep your hands free in event of power outage.

Energizer LED Pen Light, $6 at HEB (grocery chain in Tex.). This is an early version that not only has a lifetime warr., they reimburse your shipping cost to send it to them. Current versions don't seem to have a warr. at all.

sup bigclive

Rayovac Brilliant Solutions LED penlight, $3 at Walmart. Lifetime warr.

This must be some yet-undiscovered form of autism. Congrats OP.

lmao there are literally entire internet communities dedicated to discussing flashlights and lumens

you don't even know. this is nowhere near autism's final form

Are you into trains and elevators as well?

me too. I was just gifted a flashlight powered by 3 D-cells, and Ive been researching trying to get a Li-Fe or maybe Li-Mn battery setup, but will likely just end up going NiMH

are you having an episode?

Remember dynamo flashlights? I thought this was the coolest thing when I was 10.

heres a pic of it

LRI Photon Micro Light II keychain light. Squeeze for momentary use, and has a switch for constant on. Got it on Amazon for $6.50. Lifetime warr.

OP this is my main driver, it has 4 modes a 100%, 50%, SOS and Strobe mode.
The front bezel is raised and somewhat tactical, allowing it to be used at a weapon if needed

Swiss+Tech Utili-Key, $10 at Lowe's. Not a flashlight, but didn't feel like starting a knife thread. Basically a little knife blade and screwdriver that fold together and hang on your keychain. I use it at work for cutting packing materials and pallet straps.

Coleman LED Micropacker Lantern, $10 at Target. Came with three AAs. I'd like to find another low cost battery-powered area light.

>flashlight
>weapon
yeah right.

I like to have both incandescent and LED lights. Incandescents use more power but the yellow light distorts colors less than the blue light of (most) LEDs. It's more "comfy" as you might say.

>"really cool tools"
The only tool here is you, and you're not cool.

>headlamp
I think you meant autislight.

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

Come at me assburgers.

I like how it would stay lit for all of a quarter of a second everytime you pressed it.

I like your thread, OP :)

It's good to enjoy things, and to have fun.

OP is a bot.

Recommend me a good one for startling burglars at night.

I know that this thread is about flashlights but any recommendations for rechargeable lamps?

This is a creative dildo thread.

18650 or bust

This is also not a flashlight, but I got this small Spitfire Pepper Spray at a local gun store for $15 and carry it in my watch pocket. I haven't had a situation where I felt I needed it but I still like to have it. The canister inside has about a four year expiration.

Dorcy 9-LED right-angle flashlight, $4 at Sears. I got the yellow one. Comes with three AAAs, 1 yr. warr.

Humvee/CampCo white light sticks, were on sale at Fry's for 50 cents ea. No exp. is printed, though I understand the active chemical does degrade over time.

2-pack Gordon 3.5" Mini Flashlights (9 LED), at Harbor Freight Tools, $3 with coupon (reg. $10). Incl. three AAAs ea. HF used to have legit cheap prices on Chinese-made tools, now they have this thing where everything is overpriced and you have to use a coupon to get a reasonable price.

I got this one untold years ago. Still works, though the light beam from it isn't very nice. Takes two AAs. Trivia: the title character in the movie V.I. Warshawski, played by Kathleen Turner, uses this light.

I bought this chinkshit light for $20
It's pretty good, use it to look around my room.
Threw it at the wall once, no scratches.