What is her ethnicity? It can't be just German...

What is her ethnicity? It can't be just German. I have seen a lot of average German girls and German models and celebrities and these kind of facial features are almost non-existent on them. She looks closest to a northern Italian imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

gens.info/italia/it/turismo-viaggi-e-tradizioni-italia?cognome=tedeschi&x=0&y=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodiscus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carla Bruni before she turned into a plastic monster looked kinda like her.

hard to tell. she looks very multi ethnic. my guess would be southern russia, turk and greek? your guess is a good as mine.

She has some South Brazilian aboriginal blood from her father's side. Around 12.5%

Source? She does have some weird looking cheekbones, but Carla Bruni does too and I don't think she's mixed.

>northern Italian
for the nose? Maybe. Anyway she has that soulless look (albeit in that photo she looks like the young Michelle Pfeiffer)
btw you could be wrong in believing that northern italy has more "germanic" blood whilst the south has more "mediterranean" blood. Those are all utterly wrong Sup Forums memes.
Pic related, a Sicilian (with an "important" nose)

Steffi Graf had a big ass nose people

>look at her,she has a different ethnicity than I and she's from my country! omg!
Seriously what's the fucking point of this?

[WEWUZ intensifies]

Dinaric features are far less relevant in the German population, sure they exist even there and it's part of the blend
Those traits are more easily found in italy, southern and western france, catalunia

New worlders have always this fixation with these heritage issues

I actually stated the opposite of whatever you're trying to say.
No, don't bother to reply to me or wife's son ever again

>Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi
>Tedeschi
really makes you think

el terona...

>Bruni Tedeschi
>"Brown Germans"

rly makes u think

>Italians are just brown Germans
REALLY makes you think

pretty common, and unrelated.
gens.info/italia/it/turismo-viaggi-e-tradizioni-italia?cognome=tedeschi&x=0&y=0

delet

No. Stop replying to me or wife's son.

Theodiscus in medieval latin meant "vulgar, of the people" or if you prefer "barbarian"

Listen up you retarded fuck, Northen Italy clusters closer to French people in genetical test, the south clusters closer to Greeks, Jews and Near Easterners, it's a FACT.

>Listen up
Go back to your containment thread. Your sperging is a disgrace for any fellow italian trying to engage in a civil discussion
>X is not blue
>NO YOU RETARDED FUCK X IS YELLOW AND SOMETIMES RED
please go away, really, and don't bother to reply to me ever again. I've mentioned some of the commonalities with the French already in You're even more pathetic than Argentinian sperging about them being white

It's not Latin, it's Germanic and it means simply "of the people" without any connotations of barbarity, try being less obviously butthurt about your Germanic genes.

>It's not latin, it's germanic
mmh
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodiscus
Theodiscus (the Latinised form of a Germanic word meaning "vernacular" or "of the common people") is a Medieval Latin adjective
Try again

Surgeonlander

No but seriously she looked 100% german before

Don't think so. I have yet to see a German that has those kind of facial features. It looks very atypical for them. Carla Bruni is still the closest match. They could be sisters.

Gisele looks like a man tbqh.
When confronted with dat 1:1 waist:hip ratio, my dick asks "what the hell are you doing"

I don't honestly see anything that much atypical in your ipanema milf for a german
the nose is a little bit larger, who cares
I don't think you've been in yurop ever, correct?

Well, she's a model. They don't need to have curvy bodies. They just need to be skinny and tall.

It's not just the nose, it's the entire face.