What is there to this shithole that attracts the

What is there to this shithole that attracts the
attention of western autists to they point
they start calling themselv "weeaboos"?

manga anime and video games

because you're basically aliens to us

Your entire culture is extremely different to our own.

Also your women are cute! CUTE!

(also lots of kitkats)

Japan is a weird mixture of hyper modern with 1950s that's been lost (in the west) and with culture that was strongly influenced by 19th century German and British culture but that also retained most of its uniqueness and most of that uniqueness is considered prestigious in the west unlike, say, the uniqueness of Nigerian culture that doesn't exist.

because japan is autism: the country
like attracts like

Cartoons and the prospect of weak-willed women (that they learned about through cartoons written by untouched men). That's all.

because you fuckers draw characters that look like white teenagers with fag hairdos, big tits and magic powers.

It is the only good nonwhite country and Hitler called you honorary Aryans

>because japan is autism: the country
This too. Japanese culture is amazingly autistic and I don't mean that in disparaging sense. But compared to west Japanese people might as well be robots. Which is why western shut-ins/autists/people who aren't adjusted to society well take to Japan so much.

Also, though not really related, it's also why Japanese are so receptive of robots. Japanese social norms are already extremely robotic so robots can easily integrate in Japan unlike in say USA.

lolis

what more is there to be said?

anybody translate OP? I can't understand him.

anime

It's stagnant, full of NEETs, weird as fuck, full of autists, and extremely homogenous.

this 2bh

Isn't there something called westaboo or some shit like that? Probably your countrys colorfull history is also one reason why there is so many weeaboos.

Sounds like everything I love

Why did i never get involved in anime

What?

>to they point
they start calling themselv "weeaboos"
I couldn't parse this part.

Anime is a mistake

>weeaboos
Bиeбy, cyкa.

Fuck MODS

Oh. In Japan, you call these types "Otaku". In the West, we call them "Weeaboos" (Weebs). It's a gross sounding word that has no actual meaning. Kinda like the weebs themselves.

You know, you have white lolis in country, right? Why do you want inferior yellow lolis?

Your arcades aren't dead or filled with kids who probably took a shit on the DDR pads.

I just asked if that part has grammatical error. "to + they" didn't make sense for me. that confused me and made me wonder where was noun clause or I should ignore the to.

It should've been ''to the point''. It was just a typo.

oh you're great.

It's Sup Forums. You have to relax the grammatical austerity since most of the posters can't speak fluent English. That should actually be rule #1 of the unspoken courtesies here. No big deal.

No problem, man. Learning a new language is fun. Keep at it.

You know, you're an alien when you are in Japan, and people will give you curious or suspicious stares. Japanese in general are still not used to see foreigners.

because you are a fag or underage. either way gtfo.

FTFY

i see what you did there...

Go to sleep Cheeki Breeki

slav blood

The food, anime, games, the culture, the landscapes, the organization, the comfyness, everything

Japan is the perfect country

Because you're one of the few countries that isn't western and isnt a shitholr

optimistic people,sexy girls,airplane,economic development,huge teritorry,hilarious liveleak videos

brasil is perfect place

Absurdly attractive women in such high numbers.

European weeaboos have been moving to Japan for hundreds of years.

Look it up. It wasn't just the Dutch.

More Europeans might have immigrated if Oda Nobunaga had not died though.

Oda really loved Western culture but with his death, Japan entered an age of isolation.

I salute before your country because it is pure.
No Negers running around no muslims bombing shit.

No one calls themselves weeaboos.

I use to think like this but then i started meeting Japanese girls who were on exchange in my city.
What you see on the web is the exception, not the rule.

Meh, they still have cute personalities.

They have other vision of things, their songs are less vulgar than some romantic songs of south america

Some of their games, comics (manga), and series are very good, but its quality is dropping because they are abusing too much of fanservice and cliche shit.

This.

The yellow fever here is disgusting, the overwhelming majority of those mongoloid Japanese women are not "cute" or anything of the like.

Its entertainment industry.

That's it.

Western weebs wouldn't give two shits about Japan if it didn't make cartoons and video games.

They're gooks