I'm latin shit skin, but I look like an arab,and i'm afraid that if a travel someday to Europe...

I'm latin shit skin, but I look like an arab,and i'm afraid that if a travel someday to Europe, someone will mistake me with a refugee

well just make sure you're loudly speaking in spanish at all times
(which should come naturally)

pls go to Poland first, I've heard they're good guys with arab looking people

Wear a cross at all times or maybe dress like a native

When I let my beard grows, I will do

>I'm a latin shit skin
>shit skin
>I'm a

literally never call yourself that ever again, even in jest, Santiago.

good lad

also, checked

You will, I got.

>I'm a shitskin

Uncuck yourself and stop your brain from becoming schizophrenic.

So much this honestly.

How cucked by this mongolian cavepainting echochamber do you have to be to call YOURSELF a "shit skin"?

Yeah good point

>shitskin

let's avoid these words

Just pretend to be a spaniard

I've been to the Netherlands a few times recently, and I never got mistaken for one, and I'm quite brown.

>mfw here people mistake me for an European tourist when I'm actually Mexican born.

>mfw I've been mistaken for French, Italian, Russian and Finnish

>go to mexico as a tourist.
>get memed as soon as I open my mouth.
you mexicans I swear.

I got mistaken once for Indonesian, surprisingly.

t. indio

It's not surprising at all because Amerindians and Southeast Asians look very alike.

>go to mexico
>people speak to me in English because they assume I'm an american/european tourist

feels good desu

Not really. We don't have indios anymore, they legit went extinct.

>Mexicans
>speaking English

Do you live in an alternate reality where Argentina is also white?

when I mean english i mean "jelou jaguar iu" kind of english my inbred south american brother

>This delusional

No mexican will EVER speak to you in english unless you specifically ask for some english-speaker.

I have to admit even I was surprised when it happened, I don't even consider myself to look that european. It was also in San Luis Potosí, quite unexpected 2bhonesto

Because you mixed with them. Their traits can still be found on the population though. Guy on the right looks predominantly Amerindian to me and I can see him being mistaken for a Filipino or Indonesian also.

>argies are this pathetic that they feel gratified that people mistake them for Americans

I'm uncomfortable, honestly.

same goes for you. God, are all latinos this fucking delusional?

>Talk to russian qt on interpals
>she says I look georgian
I'm not sure how to feel

just let me enjoy it ffs
she wants to invade you senpai

You still can find traces of it indeed, but most of our population looks much like your average Brazilian looks like. But I can see what you mean..

>mistaken for a finnish qt in europe
>this never happened because I never leave my house

I was talking to a Russian guy on interpals the other day and he told me the same thing, apparently anyone slightly swarthy is considered "caucasian-looking" in Russia.

Grow your hair out. Mudshits don't have long hair.

KEK this got me

Dress like pic related.