Turn off javascript

>turn off javascript
>suddenly every website is 100% better and everything is lightning fast

what the hell man why didin't anyone tell me this

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/toggle-animated-gifs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the captcha sux tho.

Were you expecting Google or Facebook to tell you how to do that? How would they inject theirs ads into your lazy-loaded, infinite-scrolled, jQuery based webpage then?

What are you doing with your life that you can't bear to waste milliseconds on page loads, but are fine wasting hours on Sup Forums?

>turn off js
>every website breaks

/thread
I wish I had enough autism to configure umatrix without actually breaking most websites

relevant to this:
noscript or umatrix?

This is the hell that JSfags put us in.
All computing should happen server side, with only minor, superficial things happening client side.

>umatrix is hard
the utter state of neo Sup Forums
is this a technology board for beginners?

both serve different purposes. with that in mind, umatrix is the laymans option here
noscript has script surrogation (replacement), xss mitigation (fix and avoidance), https usage enforcement for/on cookies and domains and a bunch of other stuff some sysadmins actually like.

>hard
I didn't say hard. It's just that spending the time to configure every website that it breaks is annoying

its the infinite loop gifs that make fans run on my laptop that are annoying. gifs need to die already because its the most inefficient animation format that exists

But muh normies.

if by "beginners" you mean children then, yes.

it takes 5 secs to do once for each site. its worth it.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/toggle-animated-gifs/
with paused by default
>inb4 doesnt werk on my machine
chrom* and nu-sjwfox fags get out

us Script-safe a legit noscript alternative for chrome/chromium/vivaldi/opera .?

*is

>is some facebook tier shit i found while searching for script and chrome on google an alternative?
why not umatrix then? too hard? don't install anything then

i use firefox but looked with the element inspector and found what i need to put in a custom css to remove it.

remove what, the overlay? it has built-in options for it, but ok
>play on hover is goat btw

just a display:none; for the skellington thing

are you even on the right thread? just ||s.4cdn.org/css/spooky*

>turn off things that cost computational time
>suddenly things require less computational time

O__________________O

Autists detected.

but i like the css. its those gifs that i hate every time when these meme css are enabled

Everyone told you this, but you thought it was a meme.

It depends on what websites you visit. There are shit tons of pages which abuse of Js, and you have to check umatrix to configure them like 5 minutes or more to get basic functionality, mostly news site are fully loaded with this shit .

News sites are absolute cancer, and are the worst for it I've noticed.

People go to these sites for plain old words on the screen, but get bombarded with shit.

Bullshit, with default settings most sites will work. News sites usually require no extra configuring with default settings since its just text. And if you know what you're doing it only takes a couple seconds to click a box, save, and reload the page.

>functionality broken
>unblock required domain, still broken, now new domain attemps to connect
>functionality available and you can browse the site

Doesn't happen too often, but often enough to be a pain in the ass. Dunno why you'd deny this existing.

No, it's a technology board for nobody specific.

what news site? never had any issues with news sites with default settings.

>t. Javascript & Cookie enabled cuck

too real