Would you fight for your country in case of war?

Would you fight for your country in case of war?

Always

Depends
But for the most part yes

In all seriousness, no. We've been in another wars as it is, another attack and we're fucked

No

No lol, I'd probably rape my neighbor's daughter then kill myself.

LOL

You are taking part in Jewish wars in Middle East that completely fucked up your economy, massively indebted you and gave chance to China to overcome you economically.

Defensive? Yeah
offensive crap like vietnam? no lmao

I'd fight against the muzz and the people ruling the government and also the jews behind it plus the leftist scum and everyone who disagree with me

yeah kind of

No, I'd just grab an orphaned loli and flee the country.

No, I'm not fucking stupid.

This graph gives me impression that the shittier country is, the more patriotic and willing to fight it seems to be, kek

this x100
except I'd grab a shota

funny thing is that 3rd worlder are the ones always fleeing from conflict lol

This poll is idiotic. If someone asks you "would you risk your life for your country" you're gonna say yes, else you look like a piece of shit. Half these guys would wussy out the moment they're called into duty

t. Town Rapist

If the war involves making Europe great again.
Aka I wouldn't fight for the migrants or some bullshit. Not that I'd actively try to get them out either.

I don't want to rape the loli. Just save her.
>tfw I will never be a hero

YepThen again, I'm sure there is less blind nationalism/patriotism in developed countries. I'd say it is roughly accurate, but with less disparity.

stop posting shopped one i know your scheme you warmongering kurwa

Stop photoshopping, cunteyed troll.

>Nihon
>11%

Redpilled as fuck

日本! 日本! 日本! 日本! 日本!

Only if I could avoid killing people.

>white boys too scared to die for their country
>still post on Sup Forums non-stop about muh nationalism and muh borders

Really makes you think huh

>pooland thinks they can belong to the most civilized group

> Israel - 66%

Kikes are never tired of their filthy childkilling warmongering shithole pumped with murrican military assistance funds

You are not civilized with your anti-Chinese warmongering. Go fuck yourself, Pippon.

I highly belive its same guys as here
Someone trying to do anti polish work under their flag, Proxyfagget isnt closed out.

Why there is nothing in Finland at all.

only if we get invaded. I would have no choice, I'm in the reserve.

In case of draft if Brazil invade some shithole like venezuela, I wouldn't want.

Obviously yes, as a Finnish male it is my duty. I hope it never comes to that during my life time.

oh boy

WTF Poland?

Weren't you 40:1 and all that?

From which point of view, i think we got pretty much everything we need here.

If you talk about history we used to live very separately with very high village/people ratio whit no pretty much greater than province chiefs, which made us very easy target to being bounced between highly more populated Sweden and Russia, that ofc ruined our land and destroyed big part of our history.

USA and Russia are both ruled by Jewry. Jews want to erase last catholic people from this planet physically. We can do nothing about it. If they want to kill us, we cant defend ourselves anyway, no matter how brave and willing to fight we would be

>in the event of catastrophe maoris and islanders will die first
things will finally be looking up