Is this a good mouse to buy right now?

Is this a good mouse to buy right now?

depends on the price. ive seen them go on sale for 30ish a couple months ago and im not talking about the wired one

I'm in Yurop so... yeah, it costs around 90. Price is not an issue though.

>wireless

It's my current mouse, it's nearly perfect, just a tad heavy and the mouse wheel is a bit lose but that's it.
Not having a cable is really a delight and I can't feel any input lag even in competitive fps (GE level).
I'd say go for it.

It's not 2007 anymore, wireless tech has advanced to the point of being as good as wireless.

dude, i'm in yurop too and i've seen it for 57 on amazon, well maybe i'm in a less shitty place than you in yurop, are you british by chance?
also, logitech usualy does good stuff, i got a similar model from few year ago and i love it

>implying you don't have to charge the batteries
>implying there's no extra weight
Yeah no, wireless is still shit.

I have the G402 and it is the best mouse I have ever used. Sadly the G403 doesn't have the few extra custom buttons but if it works as well as the G402 it will be a solid mouse

What's wrong with heavy mice? Wouldn't it be preferred, for better grip and a greater sense of control over your game? Just a thought

you're just a thick headed idiot

anything below 100g is a good mouse weight

Wow nice argument. Anyway, don't forget to charge your batteries after you finish sperging out.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums - technology

You sound like a Redditor trying too hard to fit in

go for the wired one.
I switched from a G5 to G403. Really comfy

>wired
Why?

price, accuracy, batteries

do they have a tiny one like the g303, but wireless?

G403 is fucking based, going to buy a few more this black friday in case they break on me and aren't made in the future.
I want a wireless one, they seem to be solid.

>all these people buying meme gamer mice when Microsoft literally just reintroduced the best mouse ever made
Ishiggydiggy

I've tried wireless ones in the past but they never worked out for me. I hold a mouse by the "shoulders" on the side, but wireless ones are apparently designed to put your whole hand on top, they have sharp shoulders that you can't hold with your fingers. Some of them had a delay between the time you moved it and the time the pointer moved on screen, a strange design flaw in a marketed product. One didn't work on my mousepad.

Logitech's aren't "gaming mice", they're legit professional mouse for all sorts of workfields

The old g500 and shit were, the mx master is, these new ones that cost and arm and a leg and light up fag colors are not.

I'm currently using a trackball I got on sale for $15 (reg. $30). I'd say it's different, not necessarily better. One advantage is that it takes less room than a mousepad.

>mx518
Best damn mouse I ever used, they should have never stopped making the thing.

Someone redpill me on G403 vs G102

IDK check M705 maybe

Oh shit I've still got the old girl, just needs some new pads and a cable.

>Price is not an issue though.

Get a G900 then

>muh batteries
Kek, keep your fucking mouse on a leash like a cuckold, its the current year and I can just charge my mouse at night

Get the one compatible with the wireless charging mouse pad.

Or
Or
OR
GET A WIRED MOUSE

>Being this poor.

best mouse is the chaos spectrum
any mouse that doesn't have hyperscroll is peasant-tier

I just got the g603 and I am beyond happy with it. I leave the unifying adapter plugged into my desktop yet I take it on the go and use it in Bluetooth mode.
Its like a slightly higher death adder and is thus more comfortable in every way.
I've had no problem gaming in "lo" mode but I'm sure if I were a serious fps player "hi" mode would be sufficient. The hero sensor is rocket jump ninja approved.
However if you don't play games I don't think you should buy it, find something with a better scroll wheel.

Not poor at all actually.
I just prefer the light weight, accuracy, not having to charge, better price, etc of a wired mouse

Wrong actually. The best mice currently made are the ec1a, the nixeus revel, steelseries sensei, steelseries rival, and fk1

fuck off with those peasant no-hyperscroll mice

They have the best tracking, weight, and ergos of the 30 ish mice I've tried. I haven't used the new intellimouse but it's probably as good as the old ones

G703 is better than any wired mouse. Better sensor, lower latency, and charges through the mouse pad wirelessly.

Not him, but I owned one for the reasons you listed, and it started double clicking after 6 weeks so I got a refund. Never buying another gamer mouse again, I hear a bunch of other mice get the same issue from Razer Logitech steelseries etc so I'll just stick with my sensei.

I haven't used one yet so can't comment. I won't be buying a $100 mouse though, so I'll have to wait to get my hands on one.

Look here and have a nice big ENVY, poorfag.

Agreed. Lately mine has its right click not responding each click. No idea why, i opened it up and tried to clean it but no luck.. Didn't want it to die

In my experience, the difference becomes noticeable for light and precise movements, since you need to do more force (which for humans that means less precision) on the heavy one to do the same movement. Meanwhile with a light mouse (ideally weighting 0gr) means the movement is closer to the actual movement of the hand alone.