If you were spy but you only had access to commercially available tech...

If you were spy but you only had access to commercially available tech,how would communicate with your spy niggas undetected?

pic kinda related

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ut3aAPRu
pastebin.com/YUh3Samg
bpaste.net/raw/6bbced74aeaa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steganography on /an/

why /an/?

It's slow, but not too slow. Actually, a somewhat faster board would probably be better.

cryptic twitter messages

Sup Forums

I'd make a soundcloud account pretending to be a kid making music in fl studio, and the music would have steganographic messages in it

Me and my spy niggas would share a hotmail account and save conversations as draft emails instead of actually mailing them.

Sounds too stupid to actually work, right? RIGHT!?!?

Smart boi you actually hid a message on the fingers. Smart dog but you aint smart enough for uncle sam

Whatsapp

pigeons

cold drops are the only way, anything computer related can be traced

David? Is that you?

It can always be traced, but not necessarily decrypted. Hidden properly, one may be able to conceal OTP such that - even if it is ever found - it may be mistaken for trash data.

dance interpretations enacted in WoW or some other video game

Apparently isis uses cod

Cryptic tea bagging?

Light bulb flickering or small vibrations for digital data transfer. For example, drive to a quality public camera with a bicycle or car and make your led light flicker in an insanely fast rate a human can't see. There was a white paper on this somewhere. Li-fi anyone?

Crouching and standing in morse code, all put through by a caesar cypher

This timeline is whack.

not a bad idea actually, visible light communication is already a proven concept and can reach speeds up to several Mbs

Write them a letter.

>caesar cypher
Because once you are behind enough layers of obfuscation, you don't need as solid of crypto as OTP - which is time consuming and requires new pads periodically.

A bible and a number station. But most importantly constant op sec to the point of pretending to be a government official to bait my peers and then tip their names to the government

PGP encryption, easy peasy.

Enigmas

>A bible
A matching dictionary at each end can be used various ways. Most of the old school crypto works well adapted to electronic transfer.

> PGP
thanks, user, for informing you are doing some illegal shit. our net filter automatically detected your faggotry. easy peasy as you put it.

>have your fellow agents put notes and materials into dumpsters
>tell local bums they get a few dollars for each note they find and bring to you
Bums are very thorough when they loot dumpsters and would probably be happy to get extra crack money.
This sytem would protect the sender of the message,but the recipient has to use some other means to hide himself.

I would communicate by bullet decals in a counter strike 1.6 private game.

learn to write first, retard

One time pad encryption because I'm not a brainlet

Oh the irony

OTP has already been mentioned up the thread. Though it is the best solution when absolute resistance against decryption is needed, it is cumbersome and time consuming.

I'd use one time sanitary pad encryption

Avoid the commercial stuff, don't use any software that isn't FOSS.

Depends on how undetected you want. Tor is the easiest thing to use though, you could boot it up and be undetectably communicating within minutes.
They'd know you were using tor, but that's it.

If you want to be clever you could hide the information in images on imgur using image difference steganography. But really, hiding encrypted data with steganographic methods is the overall stealthiest way.

raspberry pis with radio transmitters attached to drones. Park them on a rooftop and send encrypted messages.

Never have to be seen together, does not rely on the internet. Assuming we live in the same area of course.

Can somebody hit me up so I can test that my PGP is working correctly?
pastebin.com/ut3aAPRu
I only ask here because it's mildly related to the thread topic.

Would wright in Russian. After all this "Russian hackers" bullshit no one would believe that there are actual Russian spies.

pastebin.com/YUh3Samg

Dude paper > electronics, with paper you can burn it and good bye information with electronics you have all these methods that are fallible.
And also, if you have a metal detector you can just speak with someone and have good lawyers and hitmans and no man will ever put you in jail.

Thank you, senpai. I'll succ you anytime.

am I doing this right
bpaste.net/raw/6bbced74aeaa

>install gentoo
Yep.

I had a bit of an issue figuring out what it wanted me to put in the recipient field

I'd update the old stallwart of code words in classified adverts by posting on craigslist

Starting threads on Sup Forums with pre defined codewords relating to anime and the picture used.

Cant be distongished from the spam and ending the shitpost with some dumb statement will have people keeping it on frontpage.

Let's take it one step further. Run your own mail server (squirrelmail, roundcube, etc), and onionize it. Harden the server as necessary, and use Hidden Service Authentication to act as a whitelist.

shitposts on Sup Forums

voice comms in some random game like the taliban do

I'd write on paper, and personally hand it to them.

I'd talk to them using my mouth in a noisy place.

I approve this.

Habbo hotel

Good luck convincing other spies to use it faggot :)