thatoneprivacysite.net/simple-vpn-comparison-chart/
speedtest.net/my-result/d/f15729b0-1836-4d1c-b87d-ee4ef188acea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

left hits way to close to home

>Needing to pay any service besides Internet
KOOKSEVERYWHERE!!!

>paying for internet
my neighbors is fine, why would I pay

Okey so what are some free alternatives to Spotify Premium and the New Yorker?

>9gag

>tuition includes internet (5 Gbps)
>Google play music
>whatbox for torrents

keep making excuses lad :^)

Apple Music
iCloud 200 GB
Protonvpn
Protonmail
Dropbox pro
Netflix
1Password

Torrent and some non shitty propaganda news paper. Also, why you taking the bait?

That guy on the left is an actor. Gets more pussy than the bitch on the right gets cats.

spotify apk you noob

Amazon Prime
Netflix
IntelliJ
Adobe CC
Github Developer

500 Mbit internet
PS+

Fight me.

I seriously want an alternative to Spotify. The problem with torrents (correct me if I'm wrong) is that they're time consuming (because you have to search for each individual song if you don't like a whole album) and that it's much more difficult to find new music.

30MB Internet

>100/100 internet
>VRV premium account
>Unlimited talk/text/data T-Mobile account
>2 gym memberships for LA fitness
>Give my friend a couple bucks a month for sharing his Netflix account. Or just buy beer

Switching my internet over to gigabit soon. Rival company is offering 1000/300 for the same price I'm paying for 100/100

20/20 internet (will upgrade to 50/50)
Netflix
Spotify Premium(family plan so super cheap)

whoops, looks like the guy on the left found a girlfriend.. as he's a famous actor who is anything but foreveralone.

>people falling for the relationship meme

>good goy, stop making children
>Jamal and ahmed will take care of your women
>you go on your way
>buy a new car
>die alone

>wanting children
>wanting women
>not wanting to go your own way
>not wanting a new car
>not wanting to die alone
It's like you want to get cucked by society.

I feel sad for your ancestors. They had a good thing going and then you had to show up and destroy their lineage.

fuck of mgtow

>Phone internet
>cheapest data plan
>home internet

Why would you need anything else?

>88
stop posting your sex fantasies everywhere. Sup Forums

Nearly every torrent client allows you to selectively download files if it's not in a zip, get a decent discography of what ever artist, and just selectively download whatever songs you want.

good artists don't have discographies

If you're someone like him and can't find any girls, then just download grindr and find a boyfriend or at least a fuckbuddy. Trust me, it'll be better.

>Internet (25mb/s)
>FSF sponsorship 10$/month
>some minor shit at patreon, 87$ in total
>shitty VPS for occasional use/VPN 5$
/comfy/ desu.

>$87
>minor

what vps?

I pay fro my Dropbox account and honestly, if I could find a free alternative that offered me a terabyte instant-sync in the cloud I'd probably cut that off too.

I also pay for cable television (if that counts as a subscription) which is around 30 bucks a month, and by far the most expensive subscription I own.

I'm not really poor but I think I'm pretty stingy.

DO.

>internet
>phone data plan
>eurosport player

That's it.

rent for my apartment (internet, gas, water, electricity everything included in one bill )
Netflix
(amazon prime, free year trial)
registered TLD

I know this isn't a serious suggestion but I wouldn't do it. Honestly I wouldn't date a 6/10 (girl) with an average personality or below because at that point it wouldn't be worth the effort of having a girlfriend.

With that being said I'm probably only able to get 6/10s and I am also a kissless virgin so I might be wrong.

Internet.
yep.
Might add a VPN to that in the next 6 months or so. Time based on me being lazy.
The few times a year if I am travelling, I will buy a wireless internet dongle top-up. PAYG though, so technically not a sub.
Mind you, you can buy longer than a month with the one I usually use. But I rarely travel for more than a month continuous. Buying a 3 month sub to only use it about 10% of the time is dumb.
Same reason I don't buy a smartphone, I don't want to talk to people, fuck that.
Other than that, shared utility payments (power, gas, water, etc.)

We used to have a sub to Sky (UK satellite faggots) for years.
2 boxes at that. 2 separate subs from same dish.
One person moved out, so theirs was cancelled.
Few months later, they demanded payment for THREE boxes. NANI?!
Where the fuck did they get 3 from?
After some back and fourth, told them to cancel it for being fucking stupid.

>mobile phone/4g internet
>seedbox+vpn (one service/provider)
>email provider with options (like my own suffix etc)
>amazon prime (I got jewed on this one, I never wanted prime and I dont even how I got it, not even sure how to cancel it)
>gym membership

you;re a meme

So stopped being such a fucking faggot and download grindr. At least you'll be getting some action better something than nothing.

> Spotify
> Internet 500 mbps
> WSJ news

Internet
That's it.

Men go their own cocksucking way is not Sup Forums its a collective group of shit poster that plop a general up every now and then and manage to brainwash a few crazies there. I think.

>20mbit down/2 up Internet (I refuse to go to the local cable Internet)
>6 GB/month phone plan
>~$150 patreon stuff

I try to keep it simple and not subscribe to much. Thinking about picking up a VPN some time soon though.

Pay for the VPN all at once. Its usually cheaper that way.

internet (100Mbps)
That's all, I don't need anything else

Any recommendations? I used to use StrongVPN a few years ago.

>paying for digital content

>Internet (28mb/s)
>NordVPN

Internet

I might buy a mobile plan if a SIM-compatible smart watch (or any watch/portable wearable) exists which can provide a hotspot and at least 16 hours of battery life.

This

Torrent or at least NewPipe or another yt downloader. As for news idk.

None because I'm not a tech illiterate
If i need a service i either use a "free" one or i build one myself, specially if there's an opensource alternative.

I was serious.
What said. Just find some twinks in your area willing to give you head and see if you like it. If you live in bigger cities you should even be able to find someone with similar hobbies.

>paying for any services besides internet

Dunno where you live but pretty sure every country is Government as a Service now. Good luck not paying for that.

I'm not gay but assuming I'm wrong and I'd like it:

1. If my attraction for said person is below 6/10(and average personality) the relationship won't be worth the time and effort it takes to maintain
2. If I found a fuck buddy I'd be afraid of STDs all the time (and for good reason)
3.I'd rather fuck a 4/10 girl(which I think I can score) than any guy
4. I don't want to look back at the time I lost virginity as a degenerate act with some random person.

internet 50mbps - 5e/month
vpn - 7e/month

>Can't breathe through his nose because he doesn't have proper tongue posture

>internet 120/10
all you'll ever need, has everything for free

>com$shit 50/50
>vpn (pia)
>prime

Netflix
Spotify
HBO
Crunchyroll
PIA

Netflix
IPVanish VPN

Check this site

thatoneprivacysite.net/simple-vpn-comparison-chart/

Heard great things about mullvad, express too check that site it'll give you a detailed breakdown based on what you're looking for.

>internet (5Mbps)
i don't see why anyone would pay for online newspaper when there are tons of informations online.

>200mb/s internet (tfw only 40 up)
>Phone
>Apple Music
>PSN
>Edge magazine subscription
>A few other biannual magazine subscriptions

Internet
Phone
Seedbox

what's a legit place to download this?
i only managed to download few 100KB apks.

Holy crap, I had no idea this existed. That's crazy. I've had the Spotify ad blocker on my PC for a while, but free premium on phone is nuts. Does Spotify just not know how to do security or what?

>400mbit internet
>phone internet for on the go shitposting

post speedtest

speedtest.net/my-result/d/f15729b0-1836-4d1c-b87d-ee4ef188acea

Mobilism

>quiet, shy
What, why?

Internet
Phone
Amazon Prime

>9gag: The post
Literally.

Wow I'd love to see tumblr the post

There is truth to the OPs picture.

Men are so desparate today that NO woman should be forever alone. Have you guys even seen those troll threads with that 500lb literal pig-faced woman on tinder? She was getting matches from Tyrone, from Abdul, from 50-year old nice guy Alan, etc.

All a guy needs to be FA is to be shy and have little free time. Guys search for quality women constantly, if a woman isn't with a man at the end of her life it's because

1. he died and shes respecting his memory
2. she was too picky
3. she was literally so repulsive that it makes Sup Forumsentoomen look like fucking Brad Pitt

You don't have to be an introvert or a confirmed bachelor ti be MGTOW, just not be in a serious relationship.

>your women
I don't own them

They seem to like having the shit beat out of them by darkies, so I hope they have fun

Race isnt a problem, people with bad traits are. Let Jamal make babies, a lot of middle easterners are good dictors or mathematicians.

The thing with guys is that the whole 'attraction rating' system works completely different. Hard to explain. Just use a condom, it's not like you can't catch them via women. Do you really prefer 4/10 girl over 7-8/10 geeky twink? Then make it not so random, regular or something more

you might be gay

What is the point of Amazon prime?

100mbps internet and domains.

>New Yorker
Better hide that shit on Nov. 4th bougie.

>>>/reddit/

>Google Fiber 25/25 ($15/month)
>Washington Post Digital ($80/yr)
>Supernews ($99/yr)
i need to find a cheaper Usenet service.
i really should just get Hulu and Netflix since 90% of what i download from supernews is TV shows.

Amazon prime in Canada gives free photo storage. That might not seem like a big deal, but it is. If you spend a decade of your life travelling and taking tens of thousands of photos, hundreds of which you could literally frame and show off to everyone in your house, you need to back up your shit. Every other online backup option costs about the same as Prime, but with Prime you also get

- free 2 day shipping (and I'm near a warehouse so 2 days = next day or same day)
- 20% off amazonbasic (got a carbon fiber tripod for $80)
- special prime deals (usually shit, occasionally awesome)
- amazonVideo (limited selection, but who cares it's free)
- free Twitch sub/mo
- probably other shit I don't really use

300/20 internet, VPN.

What the fuck else would you pay for, almost everything can be pirated.

>inb4 muh morals

I guess I haven't heard much about it apart from people from North America talking about it, as Amazon are still working towards expanding to Australia...
I guess that's why it isn't advertised much to me and that's why I don't know much about it.
Is there anything good on Prime video or nah?

>Internet (100d/20u without any sort of cap (most so-called unlimited subscriptions here are soft-capped at 500gb)
>Phone (10gb + unlimited call and text (valid everywhere in the EU))

Yeah he really does prefer a 4/10 women over a 8/10 twink guy. Because he's not a degenerate faggot.

I subscribe to Internet, seedbox, and NordVPN.

>seedbox
>and VPN
nigger what

- Internet 100/10 mbps ($55 monthly)
- Cell Phone ($25 monthly)
- Amazon Prime ($99 yearly)
- Spotify ($9.99 monthly)
- Netflix ($9.99 montly)
- WaPo digital subscription ($10 monthly)
- 3 twitch subs ($15 monthly)
- WoW sub ($15 monthly)

Breaking it down it looks like a lot lol

Some good original stuff, some decent licensed content. I really liked Man in the High Castle (it's based off the book).

What if you want an actual relationship with a human being and not just an anonymous carousel of cocks up the ass?

I'm pretty sure faggots can't into monogamy (but I'd love to be proven wrong)

You really haven't used a shitty VPS before, have you?
Get a $4/yr NAT VPS for your VPN use, it's all you really need.

Internet - 50/50 for $50/month, including modem rental
Spotify - $10/month
VPS - ~$55/month (it's in EUR)

VPS comes with 16TB storage and serves as seedbox. Dad pays for cell phone service because I just moved out and family plans are cheaper. Parents also have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu, but I have yet to use them.

Gays can very well into monogamy, why wouldn't they? Also, it's easier to find a male fuckbuddy/bf with higher sex drive, if a lack of thereof is what you're afraid of.

Internet
Netflix (For my grandma)
Spotify ( I'm rethinking this one)
Kindle Unlimited