What Sup Forums thinks about Brazil in a general point of view?

What Sup Forums thinks about Brazil in a general point of view?

huehue desu

such landmass and population yet rather irrelevant on the world stage is bizarre to say the least.

3rd world slummy shithole

>irrelevant
it may be violent, it may be poor, but irrelevant?

There's only one place on earth that I'd like to live in less than Brazil, and that's India.

i am wondering why the last world cup was in Brazil and now the Olympics are there too.

Best place on the earth if considering only from Campo Grande to the south ( Rio de Janeiro not included ).

Is it true that most of western Brazil is inhabited only by uncontacted tribes and civilized folks have never explored it?

I totally agree

Unmanageable mess like the US, Russia and others.

Should split into multiple smaller countries to fight the corruption and crime.

I like Brazil, but I am too paranoid about crime to visit anything other than the beaches of Santa Catarina, Rio Grande and Parana.

I would really like to visit the beaches of Fortaleza and Recife.

I find brazilians quite good looking too.

no

Best trannies in the world.

Fixed the ugly borders.

I'm from Fortaleza,the beaches are really beatiful,the problem it's the fucking violence,it's worse than mexican cartel

São Paulo is not that bad tho, but if you're not used to brazilian violence so go to the northern part of the state and avoid the capital.

what percentage of the amazon rainforest do you think is still unexplored?

Not much

not at all. there is nothing unexplored in brazil. there are cities in the amazones, and in the fronteer with peru and bolivia.
there is mining in the amazonas close to colombia and venezuela.

there are some uncontacted tribes that sometimes make it to the news and anthropologists say should be left alone, like the Andamese Islanders of India.

>just go to the northern part of the state
What's there to see? Ribeirão Preto? São Carlos?

Also São Paulo is the safest capital in Brazil, for what that title's worth.

>safest capital in Brazil

I was thinking about Catanduva and Campos do Jordão.
The capital might be a good place to visit, but there is a small chance of getting in trouble, better not to take our argie friend to the risk.

Rude and buthurt people

i would never visit

Don't trust them , , ,
just keep it at south Brazil, don't go any further than Paraná

I don't know if you're laughing because you don't believe me or if it is because of the title's intrinsic comedic value of being the "safest" in such a violent country.
If it's the former, just look it up, lowest rates of violent crime among all capitals.
Curitiba is murderland.

Dangerous shithole
I don't want to go there
>irrelevant
NOT SO FAST

Hahahaha. Paraná is just a more violent, poorer and less developed version of São Paulo, fool.

Curitiba is safer than São Paulo

>Curitiba is murderland.
Sure thing, I died at least thrice buying cigs at 3 or 4AM completely drunk in my mid-low neighbourhood.

>implying northern part of São Paulo isn't by far the most developed
>implying it is violent

Well tried.

You're quoting the wrong post.

Thank you for your anecdote. Now for the numbers.

I live on the countryside of Paraná and some guy on my uni who was from the north west of the state of São Paulo that here almost looked like a different country, the streets were much cleaner in general and the population was way more educated. His own words.

I have no idea about Curitiba, though

At the supermarket where I often go, they set up a special section about Brazilian or its related stuffs colored with green and yellow, definitely related to Olympic games.
Brazil sure has some extent of brands that attract people but I never want to live there.
I would kill myself if I am transferred there.

Shit? Shit. Latin American level of shit.
But still not murderland.

What's negro river?

Negro is black, so it's the "black river".

Rio Negro. Literally Black River.

I'm from Curitiba, and I lived in Campinas for some time... it was the contrary for me - Campinas is dirty and littered, even if you ignore the red dust fucking everything.

My general view of the country comes from that Simpsons episode and Max Payne.

It is funny because japaneses living in Japan have higher suicide rates than the ones living outside.
KEK.

why is crime so high in Fortaleza?

Northeast is the most nigger infested region and there's pretty much zero actual white people there since they didn't receive any recent European immigration.

How much of a shithole is Maceió?

Actually I don't know.I live in Fortaleza and my neighborhood it's a quite dangerous (depends of the hour).In the nearly region of my school it's so fucking dangerous,exists a story of a student that was raped in the intermediations of the school

>exists a story of a student that was raped in the intermediations of the school

Hot.

Yes,in the Northeast tehre the most black population of the country,but of course here has a big number of white people

I wanna move to Sao Paulo, seems pretty good

Actually,the word "molested" fits better

Impossible to find anyone who isn't mixed in the northeast. Not even the models and celebrities from there are white. That should tell you enough.

I went there once. I hated it, too much cars, noise, endless buildings, masses of people everywhere. It's even worse than Buenos Aires.

Montevideo is a little village in comparison.

I'm really fucking mixed,u know.My skin its """yellow"""",like,I looks like a fucking mexican with big lips

>seems pretty good

For rich people? Yes. For the average person? Not so much.

Sounds great to me

But isn't too dificcult to find white people here as you think

my shrink told me the same, he went to Sao Paulo for a conference, and he told me that it was like an ocean of neverending apartment buildings.