Are foreign men taking Finnish women?

>One of the most common stereotypes that I confront in Finland as a foreigner, and man of color, is that men like me moved to Finland to take Finnish women. First of all, this stereotype forces every foreign man and Finnish woman into a narrow stereotype that ignores the more positive story. Many of us just want to be productive members of Finnish society who want to work, fall in love, and maybe raise a family. Second, the notion of taking a Finnish woman, or any woman for that matter, renders that woman voiceless and incapable of making independent romantic choices.

Other urls found in this thread:

helsinkitimes.fi/lifestyle/13851-are-foreign-men-taking-finnish-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

helsinkitimes.fi/lifestyle/13851-are-foreign-men-taking-finnish-women.html

Leave our girls alone, please. And stop doing these threads, nigger.

>posts fenno-swedes

really makes you think

what

Finnish women love black cock

"Foreigners are also better lovers. Finnish men don't know how to show love. They are passionate only when they're drunk."

"Because of these interracial relationships, Finland is becoming a happier and a more international place."

"There's nothing more beautiful than two people sharing two cultures, languages and potentially having a family that is interracial and multilingual and international"

My sister married a Finn

Goes both ways I guess

Agreed
Not like you would be getting them anyways

Multinational families do have benefits in a way. My family is multilingual. More to share and talk about and stuff.

>I never dated or kissed a Finnish man or even a white man due to their looks. I don't like white skin. It doesn't appeal to me. I prefer Black men

Umm how is this news worthy?

I have a Finnish gf who is pretty much 5/5, and I know for sure they loath and despise black men. Ignore what this literal nigger says.

Finland

YES

Delete this thread alongside with yourself

Thank you based Schwarzmann

>a fucking leaf

Why are you even allowed to post here? Canada should be range banned tbqh

I'm not OP you cum slurping faggot

I don't give a shit. You're a cuck and you need to leave or die.

>Second, the notion of taking a Finnish woman, or any woman for that matter, renders that woman voiceless and incapable of making independent romantic choices.

Tip

You're not the boss of me cum slurper

I indeed am your fucking boss, cuck nigger faggot. Leave my country or die, it's simple as that.

Cry more bitch nigger

Why do you mention cum slurping so much

Literally you in the pic

All of this is happening thanks to your ally, US

Finland is just doing what US tell you

Atleast in USSR, you wouldnt have africa and me migration

Its so obvious what the govt want to do

They want finland to become a mixed country, that is a globalist plan but still you germanics must be exterminated

I would love to have a tight Finnish wife.

Thank you based kikes for destroying the white race.

Because now I can be progressive. I STAND WITH SHILLERLY

We're not allies with the US, though. But yeah, we're becoming a mixed nation like Sweden.

t. the ugly nigger that was only adopted due to white guilt

>tfw no qt finnish bf

I can be your bf :3

less than 2 weeks ago I saw some chunky cider whale bitch talking to a black as the night nigger

they walked past me and it was disgusting

her shitty english triggered me more though

>tfw 170cm tall 11cm dick

im the one guy finns would let me come and go on their land at will for they know there is no chance of me getting any of their girls

Just kill them m80. What else can you do?

Do Finns get annoyed if they see howaito piggu immigrants taking their grills? Specifically if it happens to be a howaito piggu immigrant who's a total fennophile and whose dream is to be as Finnish as possible.

Of course this is a just a hypothetical question, seeing as I'll likely never have a (3D) gf of any nationality, let alone a Finnish one.

Don't want you to be a productive member of our society, fall in love, or to raise a family of aliens in our country. Foreigners go home.