IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!
AMD BANKRUPT BY 2020

overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/amd_predicted_to_go_bankrupt_by_2020/1#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=59f751c34c7663b5&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/hedge-fund/kerrisdale capital/672/
guru3d.com/news-story/the-tide-is-turning-amd-turns-loss-into-profit-again.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Anonymous)))

Fuck no. We need them alive

>article from 2015

>amd produces processing thingies for both largest gaming consoles
>it will go bankrupt nevertheless because zen wasn't market-breaking cool
oh no, the random man in internet must be right

who would win
The best quarter in years, return to profitability, a hugely competitive processor, massive graphics sales, all semi custom wins, super computer wins, fastest mobile processor

or some investors that want to make money

like really this is pretty unbelievable

Amd is going bankrupt since core2.

Face it, will the Ryzen 7 1700 be what the 2500K is now?

To save you the effort: No it will not. The truth is the Ryzen will bottleneck performance (already does) so it will be obsolete shortly just like the 8350 is now.

No wonder they are going bust.

>Ryzen 7 1700 be what the 2500K is now?
No, it's 1600.

Zen was market-breaking cool though...
Intel was forced to rush two seperate platforms to market in order to compete, and even now has the barest of performance advantage vs AMD.

Would you please stop posting idiotic threads about AMD's impending doom? We already know you're a retard. You don't have to keep proving it any more. Thanks.

>we'll soon live in a world entirely owned and controlled by google, amazon and intel
cool

>near 3 year old article
you know what to do

sage and hide

>article 2.5 years old

If AMD went bankrupt, which they won't, they would probably be bought by Apple, which would be intel's worse nightmare.

>amd produces processing thingies for both largest gaming consoles
Intel, an nvidia stopped this because they claimed that the profit margins on consoles were not worth it.

>22nd May 2015
Discarded.

Thank god you got a trip, bottleneckfag. Now I can finally filter your clueless illiterate opinions. Thanks!

But only apple would have amd cpus, and no one else would care. IBM would probably step in, and take AMD's place. So not much of a difference would be the outcome.

Oh, the sour grapes.

>Oh, the sour grapes.
Explain?

I was going to say Microsoft and Sony probably didn't use Intel for the 360 or PS3 because the Pentium 4 was a housefire. But then I remembered they both went with IBM and both were housefires anyway.

>For years now AMD has been losing money, and right now AMD can do very little about that

2.5 years later and they are profitable again.
Once again proving that financial analysts are worthless hacks who aren't good enough to get rich by risking their own money, but instead try to tell other people how to invest their money.

DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW INTEL SHILL

Not if Intel has any say in it.

The pittance that they made this quarter in no way can repay all they have borrowed, and lost over a decade of losses.

Honestly man I feel a little left out on your comments. Are you just fucking with me, because your responses are just too cryptic for me to follow.

Potato salad is in the fridge.
Do you really think that Texas Instruments would let them even have a word in edge wise?

>Thinking you need to repay debt
how quaint

>IBM would probably step in, and take AMD's place
lel

This quarter is as good as it gets for AMD. Data center? That still belongs to Intel, which saw record growth. Where's the profit for threadtripper? No one is buying that buggy shit. All the millions they made this quarter was from the pent up demand from fanbois that waited 8+ years for amd to release something halfway decent.

>lel
If in the hypothetical context that AMD was bought out by, and only used by apple then there would be a legal need for another manufacturer to step in. I believe that company would most likely be IBM. Which part of this do you disagree with?

Hi Brian!

Intel's disaster management strategies actually worked. Bribing OEMs, pressuring mobo manufacturers, lying about AMD products to the people who'd benefit most from them, intel did a hell of a PR job covering up AMD's massive wins.

They only have 2billion in long term debt, you retarded little kid.

Can't repay that when you don't even make enough money to dump into R&D. AMD is capable of making a great product only once a decade, everything else falls flat.

>mid-H1 2018 risj production
Brian please fix your shit first.

>What is mobile Ryzen
>What is Intel's ever shrinking fab advantage
First gen Zen is already making a profit and 2nd and 3rd gen Zen are only going to be more profitable

>Repaying debt
Stop this meme. You never ever have to repay debt. You only need to be able to afford the interest.

Ooh let's avoid the obvious stock dump Lisa did days before quarterly results, and the public admission they would see a 12-18% drop in profits for the 4th quarter. Which is absolutely pathetic for a company that makes almost all exclusively consumer garbage that should sell the best around the holiday buying season.

If you're america you only need to carry enough weaponry so that anyone who tries to call your bullshit gets stomped on.
Those who hold enough of a military to last 5 minutes just get in on the game.

>2015
>mods will let this trash stay up

BRIAN PLEASE FIX YOUR SHIT
YOU WERE MANAGING FABS ONCE
WHY THE FUCK CHENG IS PISSING IN YOUR EYE SOCKETS WITH CLN7SOC GOING HVM H1 2018?

Sound financial advice, shlomo

>Looks at the writer info
> Hi I'm Mark, Engineering Graduate & Freelance Writer for @OC3D. Loves Anim-
>Stopped reading

The best part about the AMD pump and dump scheme is that, somewhere along the way, people started unironically thinking AMD stock is worth more than $2.50/share, based on nothing but hype and memes.

Sup Forums memed bitcoin to $6k, memed Trump into the white house, and memed AMD to $12/share. Meme magic is real.

t. Intel shill

>2015 old news the thread.

Sage.

well, information is the only estimator when it comes to this entire stock market things.

also, Sup Forums haven't un-memed finest society meme, which is apple. still going strong on meme magic far more powerful than anything small contratian anime board will ever be able to use

Sup Forums is no longer for anime!

You sound pretty buttmangled that people enjoy watching interactive Somalian cave murals

> Prediction by Kerrisdale Capital
> Lost 50% of its assets and had to lay off staff [1]
> CEO just had to get bailed out because of a cocaine fueled DUI [2]
> Amateur Hedge fund which smears big companies in hopes to grab some stock when they are low [3]

[1] www.cnbc.com/2016/08/15/hedge-funder-in-hot-water-sahm-adrangi-arrested-for-dui-cocaine-possession-in-hamptons.html
[2] www.reuters.com/article/us-hedgefunds-kerrisdale/hedge-fund-kerrisdale-saw-drop-in-assets-lost-some-staff-sources-idUSKBN13U2WR
[3] www.FactsAboutViaSat.com

no zen+ will be
just like the core i cpus
first gen oc'd like ass
second gen is god tier

>May 22nd 2015
Its now October 30, 2017. They're still here, and they're back in the black. Still have quite a bit of debt to work their way through, but they're out of the danger zone.

you are right, it wont be.

the 1600x is the new 2500k.

Remember that AMD ist still tuning performance. and right now a 1600x is around 5% behind a 5ghz 8700k

Not in my 320x240 CS:GO benchmark its not!

Apple uses hoodoo from sacrificing gays, can't really mess with them yet

AMD's stock tanked last couple of days after exceeding their sales goals. They don't look too gewd

AMD SP could be at $1 it won't change that they'll be having 20%+ QoQ growth

>May 2015
>overclock3d

Are you even trying?

nah performance is barely any better and it doesn't have amazing oc headway.

Have you ever dealt with major suppliers before? They often want insane profit margins and bitch when you negotiate with them if they believe they have enough suckers out there that will pay high prices no questions asked. I have no doubt that they simply didn't want to compete with AMD who was actually hungry for business and giving actual decent prices.

Nobody would own AMD stock at 1$, it trades at 10 on the worst day and you must be smoking crack if anybody is going to leave their meme dollars there

What I'm trying to say AMD's share price has nothing to do with their execution as a company or their products.

>Published: 22nd May 2015

Pls kys autistic favela monkey

>WELL THIS TIME, AMD IS TOTALLY FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
I've been hearing that since fucking Barcelona launch and yet they are still here and right now tearing fucking Intel apart.
Silly stuff.

>insidermonkey.com/hedge-fund/kerrisdale capital/672/
>$108M assets under management

Literally the JUST of hedge funds.

AMD has consoles and apple. How do you fail with that?

They lost the server market entirely. Bulldozer Opterons weren't even bad, Bulldozer was designed with servers in mind, just nobody wanted them.

>Go to The Grauniad Web Site
>See "This article is X years old"
>Wonder what kind of moron need to be told when the fucking date is right there
>See this article

Goddamn I hate fuck stupid people are.

They were targeting the niche already filled by Niagara and it's successors with Bulldozer.
Zen is an example of good server first uArch, that accidentally is good at everything.

Luckily zen has been a success :~)

We have more Virgin-blood than Apple has Gays. We can outperform them at blood-magic AND meme-magic.

>a poo is holding back AMD from greatness

Who?

>2015

> article from 2015
> check guru3d

guru3d.com/news-story/the-tide-is-turning-amd-turns-loss-into-profit-again.html

> The company reported a profit of $ 71 million with a total sales of 1.64 billion. Just over half of sales came from the computing & graphics division, where Ryzen, Threadripper and the mining hype kicked in on the graphics segment. Such sales were almost 74% higher than in the same quarter last year.

No one in their right mind would want AMD dead, even if you are a diehard intel/nvidia jew