Foreign men are in high demand in Finland

>Foreign men are in high demand particularly in the capital region and other university cities as young women struggle to find viable partner candidates among Finnish men, says Minna Säävälä, a senior researcher at the Family Federation of Finland.

>"The problem is that [young] women are beginning to be more educated than men and struggle to find men of similar educational background. Such foreigners do exist," she explains.

>The phenomenon is manifested in marriage statistics: Finnish women in their 20s and 30s not only marry foreign men much earlier than Finnish men marry foreign women, they also do so in growing numbers.

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11559-foreign-men-are-in-high-demand-in-finland.html

Cheeki breeki where da finnish womyns at

From a purely economical stand point why would highly educated and presumably somewhat wealthy men (being free to travel and whatnot) want Finish women. A man in that category could have pretty much any women in the world that he wanted. So what makes educated Finish women more desirable to high class men then say some Slavic model or Spanish beauty?

>helsinkitimes

hellsinki truly is a shithole

>The problem is that [young] women are beginning to be more educated than men and struggle to find men of similar educational background.

The fuck. If people are seriously judging the worth of others as loving partners by their education then they're pieces of shit.

It'd be rude just to tell them they are ugly

Where do I apply?

Sometimes the truth is best said, raw and rude then at least there's no lies.

At college first.

You're right, you worthless cunt.

Do Finnish girls like black American men?

Women also major in pointless shit that requires no thought. Studying English literature for four years means you will be just as dumb as the day you started college.

"Studies show that Finnish women are not interested in moving abroad, not even for love. They would rather live here with a foreign partner,"

The catch is that they want you to live in Finland with them.

Probably not a good deal.

Do they like Mexican men?

Are Finnish girls cute?

Exactly, I am a worthless piece of shit, I know it, but I won't quit life because then you win.

To be fair, they also participate strongly in biological sciences such as biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmacology, proteomics etc. Their course participation in Aus is 60%, and similar in the US.

Or that they don't earn enough money

Oh and

Tg fils de pute, btw

It is Finland and it is a college grad Finish girls. Some of which are in their 30s. There might be reasons as to why they're not married already. Use your own judgement what do the ladies complaining about how there's no good men look like where you live at?

Not all men are as autistic as the Finns, though. And not all countries are rich enough for neetbux, so you actually have to study or at least try to get somewhere.

Then again, there's no indication they aren't exactly like that either.

finnish girls are boys :3

>Although no statistics on dating or pairing up are available
the article is just based on anecdotes from some random normies they interviewed for their clickbait article

Finnish women aren't as shit as American women. Our education system is also excellent and free.

I bet they just have really mad requirements for boyfriends.

european women are sick of only having worthless betas around, that is why they are very pro-immigration

>foreigners
>educated

Only place in this desolate tundra worth living 2bh

(((free)))

Yeah, it's only free if you're smart enough to get into university. Otherwise there's free vocational school.

>""""""""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""""""

>tfw my strong dominant asian genes will turn finnish women onto me

it's only a matter of time

Someone post the Finnish girl with her Arab bf old enough to be his dad

It will stop being "free" to you as well once you actually get a job and start paying 99% taxes to fund womyn's studies.

send finn gf
(also qt subby finn bf)

>getting into uni
>difficult
If that is how you define "smart" I have bad news for you.

wow you guys sure got him
LOL

Oh look another Nordick who doesn't know what "free" means.

but he is not wrong, onc you have finished your studies and get a job, you will have to pay for that education through taxes

that's why it's not free

free = no cost
not cost put onto the public through taxes

So you get to be with a Finnish qt but the catch is that you have to stay in a frozen empty shithole like Finland...

Fuggg

being cold is better than being hot

semantics, you know what he meant.
and it is basicly free for the population as a whole compared to countries where the high education cost is inflated due to big income gaps in the population.
scandis arguing against it are literally retarded since our countries are dependent on a strong and educated middle class to keep our economies afloat.
Swedens schooling system is a mess though, it needs to be reformed.

conscription probably doesn't help with that

>Mexico calling Finland a shithole

>

i don't like being sweaty ;w;

>our countries are dependent on a strong and educated middle class
I don't think so, because our egalitarian societies give very good wages to the working class and the working class end up paying a lot of tax too
a working class guy can have almost the same income as a middle class guy

It's free if you're not a worthless wageslave slaving away to enrich the establishment.

alright nordic countries except norway

yes, it's free if you manage to get on welfare right after finishing school
that's literally the only way to get free education

>get free education
>move to other country
ez get rich scheme

Say no more, I'm getting my plane ticket ASAP.

>you will never live in a time before feminism

On my way

See you there hermano, you up for a thressome?
We can make the Finn watch.

>tfw grill studying abroad
>hoped to get some big Nordic cock whilst I'm here
>tfw all men here are chubby, have fish lips and the personality of a foot
they're not wrong

Virile BBC is in high demand in Finland!

>The problem is that [young] women are beginning to be more educated than men and struggle to find men of similar educational background.
That's an old one, but nicely shows how women are status sluts, and how their education has certain setbacks.

In an Anglo country that would be true
In other countries if this course means you learned English really well, then you have opportunities to explore

i cant believe there's finally a day when women would shout :
>BIG
>SWEDISH
>COCK
while native men sitting there watching

>t. 15 year old romantic

Educational background is just another term for socioeconomic status, and western education has gone so far out of its way over the last few decades to make sure girls do better that now they're outpacing boys at every level of education and beginning to earn slightly more on average in their 20s and into their 30s than their male peers.

Trouble is that unlike men, women are generally not willing to consider a serious relationship with a man who makes less money or has less education than them, which puts them in an awkward spot in a society where they now constitute the most highly privileged class.

but this has been a reality in finland for the last 800 years

Lmao no there's a reason why they want French/Italian/Australian men. Swedes are seen as sissy and not good lovers just like how it is in Sweden.

English lit will make you smarter
it's STEM that doesn't make you smarter

LEMMEE GET THE GURLZ LEMME GET THE GURLZ

HELSINKI I'M COMMMMMMMIIIIING

right because you have to be already smart to be in STEM major

KEK

I blame feminism.

What is "alpha" about fleeing your country and leaving your women and children there to suffer?

oh they're not leaving them, they're just getting their foot into europe so they can get the family reunion later on
the women wait while their man get the paperwork done

>I need to move to Finland
uhh, no, thanks

>not being suicidal zealot for your country
there's a reason men have less life expectancy and higher chance of birth

Not defending feminism but I don't think it's the cause here, globalization is.
Nordic omega males also love the same globalization which is why Swedish/Finnish men marry so many Thai women.

>moving to finland

No thank you I don't want to be around when Russia goes apeshit again.

They go for foreign men because Finnish men are too violent when drunk

Women all over the west want a taste of everything before the ride ends. I don't think this is exclusive to Finland, although they fuck more foreigners

>they want Australian men.
What are the statistics on glassing attacks in Finland like?

Those eyebrows though

I'M A FOREIGN MAN

No you're not. You're only foreign if you move to another country from out of your mother's basement.

Are you educated foreign man though?

you think i come for jobs and to contribute?

No!

I come for your women! I come for your welfare!

FICKI FICKI

I'm sure I'll still be foreign if I move with my mother's basement.

But you have to pay taxes on neetbux too
So by your shitty libertarian jew lizard logic its not free even then