You're walking in a dark alley at night and this guy shows up

>you're walking in a dark alley at night and this guy shows up
>"Hey kaffir, I heard you were calling Mohammed a pedophile and a goat fucker on the internet"

what would you do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/philadelphia-mosque-pigs-head/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poke him with a needle and watch him deflate.

lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh

Is that one of the oil wrestlers I've heard stories about?

What's wrong with him? Also why the fuck did they ruin the text captcha

*grab him by the beard*

back the fuck off ?!?!

Shalom brother, ani lo understand incest language.

*tip imaginary kippah*
*starts running*

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Tell him that his waifu is shit.

tell him to get off the synthol

"bukkhari 6:298, my friend"

Stab him in the throat why my ballpoint pen

What the fuck is that creature?

nothin personnel kid.......

Slize him in the neck with sharp knife, take a distance

I grab his dick

*stand still in my trenchcoat*
*slowly turn around to face him*
"God ... ist just a delusion"
*unsheath my Katana*
*attack him at the speed of light and cut his head clean off with a single stroke*

> Dutchcuck
> Doesnt have a knife

>carrying a gun around in your countries are fucking illegal

He screams synthol abuse and there's a 99% chance I outrun him, so yeah do that.

the bigger they are...

*unsheathes katana*

*cut his knee joints and press the handle against all his critical pressure spots close to the heart making him have a heart attack, at the speed of light*

*return to the same point i was, turn my back on him, slowly walk away sheathing my katana, using my advanced senses to realise he first fell to his knees, than he went with his face straight to the ground, expressionless*

the harder they fall.

stab him in the throat

Implying carrying a knife with a good reason would bring me under any justice, i live at the wilderness anyway.

100% sure I could outrun this guy on my worst day

He's a famous Iranian(?) instagram whore who injects synthol. It's not muscle but retards can't tell the difference. I think he joined the fight against ISIS

which is why you need a gun.

Well I can definetly run faster than him

You heard right, heathen.

I teleport behind him

not if you have a firearm

Knife is more importantly very multiple tool, not just some gun you dumb american.
BannKnives# ?

ZA WARUDO

H-HE'S FAST

Get behind him and start hitting. I doubt he can wipe his own ass.
Original captcha mission was to prevent bots as well as correct words in books that bots couldn't scan. I guess they got the bots down on books and are moving to street signs, addresses, etc.

Anything a knife can do a gun can do better you fucking shit stain

OH YEAH LEMME JUST CUT THIS GUY WITH MY FUCKING GUN

You were saying?

Why would you cut someone you could just shoot

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight

So then you will have a reason to teleport behind him

I never leave home without my knife, so I would stabbed him in the leg, then I would say: the second stab will go to your face, and the third will go through your heart. Remove from my path, scum, and go back home to worship rocks and imaginary beings.

you heard wrong akhi

That's not the point you fuckass, you said ANYTHING a knife could do a gun could do better. I'd sure as fuck rather cut something or someone with a knife than a gun.

Id like to see you carving feather sticks for campfire and and cleaning some fishes with 9mm

what does it have to specifically be a 9mm?

Can any firepower do any of my mentionings?

Yes any of them

none
/discussion

Kick his arse broken with ease because he will be overcome by the bacon fumes after I burp in his face.

That's a pretty outrageous claim you just made

I would throws a pig's head to his face, I always carry a pig's head just in case.

Show him my Serbian passport.

sleep tight porky

Link?

im not saying not have knives too. but with constant terror attacks and fear of russians, i would reccomend a firearm to defend your posessions.

thanks based spainard.
my pennsylvania brothers are doing shit like this in philly.
cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/philadelphia-mosque-pigs-head/

I would go find a road roller and then proceed to unleash my final attack.

Ha heyli hala hula hampur heyli hap hup. Ba beyli bala bula da bambur beyli bap bup. Ya yeyli yala yula yampur yeyli yap yup.

Insert a needle in his muscle and watch his slow and painful death by bleeding out as his muscles filled with steroides will literally blow up.

I have a solution his live vs chek