Thinkpad Pizza

What would the ThinkPad equivalent of a pizza be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny_LUq7BBJc
etymonline.com/word/pepperoni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Papa Johns

Cheese Pizza

The patrician pepperoni.

papa johns

Some dirty pizza place where the guy making the pizzas is old, fat and greasy, has dingleberries in his ass hair and coughs all over your order at the end.

It just adds to the flavour!

Chicago deep dish. Thick, meaty, and wholly satisfies.

Pepperoni is for peasants. Putting cold cuts on a hot pie so it ends up swimming in grease, disgusting.

>tfw love pizza but it makes your farts smell like the dephts of hell opened up and spewed out a miasma of death

pineapple, it's not for everyone but by god for those who love it, it's amazing

Feel the pain

Little ceasers

Papa John's extra cheese, pepperoni, and green peppers. With a cup of the cheese sauce on the side.

Great thread

> pineapple, it's not for everyone but by god for those who love it, it's amazing
My turbo nigga.

I've never understood the meme hate for pineapple. The tart and sweet flavors are a perfect counterpoint to the salt and savory of pizza. I love pineapple on pulled pork BBQ pizza, amazing combo.

It would be a calzone with everything with two layers of crust - one made of hard, barely edible dough and a thin coat of delicious, well-baked cookiedough.

This, pepperoni is for plebs. Pepperoni is an abomination and those who enjoy it should be purged.

Imagine being so fat that when you look at computers you see food.

Paulistana

Fuck off maddox

>calzone
Calzones are pointless. They're just pizza that's harder to eat. No one likes them. Good day, sir.

obvs

that's a pie not a pizza

Nice try jews. You may have convinced a good amount of goys that anal sex between men is fine, but you will NEVER succeed in bringing pineapple pizza into normality.

>/fit/
>go to mcdonalds
>order 30 1€ cheeseburgers plus chips
>people looking at me funny for no reason
>grab them all and sit down
>people fucking staring
>eat all the burgers
>while eating, notice people talking about me, laughing and taking creepshots with their phones
>play dumb
>finish my meal and leave
>never come back

What the fuck was their problem?

How is that even a pizza? Looks like a pie

>t. Europoor

Cheese pizza - no chris Hansen

Thank you sir. I dont like calzones either. I like only very few toppings too. I am kust describing what a thinkpad pizza would be like. At least according to my T60 and W530 experience.

>Chatham, Ontario

Wow, my hometown was actually useful for something. We gave the world pineapple pizza. Which is the best, by the way, so fuck you.

pepperoni, halepenos, chicken strips on a thin crust papa johns with extra special garlic sauce (the yellow buttery one)

fact.

Fake and gay. Unless you're a competitive eater, there is no way in hell you could stuff 8,5k calories down your gullet in a single meal.

underrated

Chicago deep dish is a novelty. It's the fucking Microsoft surface of pizzas, yeah it's neat that one or two times you mess around with it, but it's just not that practical for long term use.

Then there's Chicagos weird obsession with cardboard thin pizza cut into little squares, which is just silly if you aren't having a party with like 15 people to feed.

Yet again Chicago can do nothing right and should be nuked off the planet.

You being a fat piece of shit

>>/fit/
Good joke.

Have you seen the size of those things? Are you memeing? I won't deny that I might be a little gifted since my eating habits are a bit weird.

I do a single meal a day, and on that meal, I stuff myself to the point of abdominal pain. I start my meals hungry as hell.

This might have made my stomach oversized or something. I went once to a bar that had an eating competition, you had to eat 1 kg potato chips, a full bread bar (don't know how to say it in inglish, the size it's a typical spanish bread bar) stuffed with bacon, fried eggs, meat, and sauces on both inside the bread and chips.
The deal was that if you managed to eat the whole thing, you wouldn't pay for it and would have half an hour of open bar.

The face of the barman was nervous as fuck, I ended up feeling bad and only ordered some vodka mix.

I'm actually /fit/, read above.

Yeah, keep trying to make yourself feel better

Ugi's Pizza

Looks aesthetic as fuck, pretty good example

>no a la droga
>si a la pizza

Yes goy, just stuff yourself with these pizzas to the point you die by the time you are 30 due to morbid obesity.

Looks just like the IBM Thinkpad design

It's okay brah, this is the internet.
As a tip, look how much calories muscles consume per day. And look how much calories strongmen eat per day to keep up.

The very fact that strongmen eat 12k calories per day over MANY meals, while you claim to have no problem scarfing down near 9k calories.

Yes, strongmen eat a lot, but there is barely anyone on /fit/ who would qualify for that, and there is even less of a chance that someone who crossposts on Sup Forums is like that.

Prove me wrong. Post yourself in the /cbt/ with the tag Sup Forums. If not, shut the fuck up.

I'm a fat piece of shit but I know next to nothing about good food. I don't know how this happened.

>mac
>not a flaming smoldering black cinder

Fake and gay.

I refuse to eat any pizza place that the founder doesn't put his face on the box. Its a stamp of quality assurance, because your willing to stand behind your product.

Papa John is a perfect example, he's in the commercials and on the box standing behind his product. And I'm sure random people tell him all day wether they like his product or not. Mr domino doesn't do that, neither does any member of the hut family.

how did the monstrosity on the left come to be

At least tried.

I'm not going to upload a picture of myself on 4chinks just to prove you wrong.
And I'm not sure you understand what you are talking about. Fat is denser calory wise than carbs or proteins, if you just want proof that you can eat 8k cals on a meal or something, try drinking olive oil or something mate.

If it's so hard to believe for you it's not my problem, I said I'm /fit/, but that doesn't mean I'm ottermode or look like a toned soyboy. I lift a lot and eat a lot, lift big, eat big. Instead of doing many small meals a day, I do one big meal, and I didn't invent this either, check leangains and the warriors diet. It's just more comfy to me to eat one time a day and forget about it, and it's actually healthier too. I don't count calories though, and you should really have a look at fucking 1€ burgers on mcdonalds mate, you can end those things with about 4 bites.

a pizza is a pie

the only correct answer
The square pizza makes me think more of the 90s Thinkpads more than modern Thinkpads though.

What is this? Rome style?

>searching when was cancer discovered on fucking Google

That's a good thing.

>whole broccoli chunks just lazily tossed on the pizza
>dry cardboard crust with black burned warts

Yup, that's a mac alright.

>The square pizza makes me think more of the 90s

The time of peak Little Cesar's, when 75% of them were inside if a k-mart with those little mini sized Krazy Breads.

>broccoli
t. thinkpad-tipper

also
>lacking in cheese

I fucking miss the baby pan-pans. Shit was awesome.

Red Baron

It's cheap, is pretty shitty when you want something good, but it gets the job done in a pinch.

The one with the cum sauce.

>tfw got to experience pizza by the foot at least once in my life as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny_LUq7BBJc

>broccoli chunks
It's a fucking margherita. If you can't recognize it you should leave /ck/. Oh wait... :^)

sponsored by BLACKED.COM

Of course it runs GNU plus Linux.

>macfaggot
>nu-male /ck/fag
>muh plain cheese pizza with a handful of grass on it

Not surprised.

Looks lovely with that fucking neon.

kek

Italian here. What the fuck is supposed to be "pepperoni" in your language? The closest Italian word I can find is peperoni, that means peppers.

Also, you faggot seems to have shit taste about pizza. Pic related is what a god tier pizza looks like.

>cardboard with ketchup and nasty soggy shit puked on top of the cheese

>god tier

Papa Murphys

etymonline.com/word/pepperoni
tough stuff™

garlic and bacon if its suburban pizza
plain pizza if in NYC

Fuck off. Italians are trash.

In vero te dico, che volo una pizza in questo momento.

Air cause Thinkpad owners are too poor to afford a pizza.

That's Sup Forums at best.

Newfag.

Seguro te pedis una entera para vos solo, chantrun

Thanks, *tip fedoras*

It's a cheese pizza because it's plain but you can customize it how you like by adding toppings.

It never really goes out of style because of its simplicity.

Pizza flavored pringles

it's very simple really. It's the "annoying vegan who eats meat" kind of person

The last thing when you eat a pizza is your health. And you don't put cold pepperoni on pizza, learn to fucking cook.

This, bringing a thinkpad to any normie gathering is like ordering a pineapple pizza at a party.

They probabaly thought it was ironic for someone in shape to eat at mcdonalds

They both look like shit

it's that subliminal aspect ratio

Imagine projecting so hard that everyone has to be a fatass to think about food.

I'll wait for my response, I imagine it must be hard to type coherently with those sausage fingers, fagmo.

this looks delicious
where can you get one of these?

Because pineapplefags literally only exist to mention their fetish for pineapple on pizza is simultaneously trendy and unpopular, somehow causing them confusion and grief, yet apparently still culturally relevant enough to get them attention.