How did something so amazing like this manage to happen throughout history?

How did something so amazing like this manage to happen throughout history?

>one man rises above all
>entire economy is saved, one of the best miltaries with unprecedented technological and scientific advancements is created
>millions of people rally under him
>national unity and strength unlike never seen in history
>took almost the entire world to stop him

It's straight out of something you would read in a fiction book, no a fantasy book, but it really happened. I'm in fucking awe. What a time it was to be alive.

Say what you want but Hitler's rise and creation of a new Reich ranks as among the greatest moments of history along with Augustus founding the Roman Empire.

iktfb fuck this leftist libshit era I was born in

except for the fact he did it with american and russian support until he turned on both countries.

>wage war against the entire world
>lose
>"Omg, what an amazing people"

>entire economy is saved
>b-but muh 100% employment
He was a retard that knew jackshit of economics and military strategy. I'll give you that he was a good orator but he was pretty shit.

great shittain declared war first

muh heritage

>economy is saved
>through reckless debt financing and appropriation of private assets

Uh... yeah okay.

Nothing about heritage, I'm not even German you dumb spic. Just admiring something amazing that happened in history.

Pinochet throwing you out of helicopters was pretty cool too

Requesting that video 4+Sup Forums did about the history of Germany.

keynes bro. shit works. debt would have been paid off after the war

Back to Sup Forums you unrelenting faggot
Hitler was an incompetent idiot that ruined Germany

muh heritage
(without heritage)

Only cause they lost fampai.

I understand keynesian economic theory.

I'm saying the entire economic model would lead to a collapse even if they won the way.

And who was most instrumental in them losing? Hitler literally removed his best generals from power.

I think Hitler was a pretty cool guy. In 20-30 years he'll probably just be looked at like Napoleon. There would have been a lot of kvetching about France in the century after the Napoleonic wars, but nowadays everyone thinks he was a cool guy.

>invade poland under false pretexts
>GB and France give warning and then declare war after the warning is ignored
germany din do nuffin
>debt would have been paid off after the war
Nigger they were getting close to collapse even before the war. Schacht warned them but they wouldn't listen.

the definition of cool is charismatic

he never ever won an election and then took the country by force

>invade poland

only protecting national interests bro

we did and still do that shit all the time in latin america and the me

and this is literally why we became a superpower

carry a big stick bro

>only protecting national interests bro
And they got fucked for it. They tried acting big and they got smacked the fuck down. Bad leaderships tbqhwyf. Sad!

Too bad he was a retard and invaded everyone.

He ruined Nationalism for us all.

your point?

an army that has to surrender to the dictator's will?

all the talented people that got expelled?

some pictures of hitler and his tiny circle of friends living well while everyone else suffers the consequences of his acts?

A great man, like Pinochet

absolute shame tbqh. rather live in a man in the high castle scenario then now with all the niggers cause strife and spics

>then now with all the niggers cause strife and spics
Well you could thank hitler for that. He ruined nationalism for all. Great leader my ass

no worries im voting trump and if he loses im blowing this popsicle stand. enjoy whites being a minority in 2044

>voting for a statist

This, the economy was built on building up to war, they survived on the war economy.

The best nations in history have had authoritarian governments.

im a nationalist m8 i want the niggers, spics and mudslimes gone

>trump
>statist

Yeah, deporting illegql immigrants who by definition break the law and suspending immigration from terrorist-plagued nations until better security measures is so statist.

Unlike Shillary who wants to bring more of the shitskins here, copy Ausfailias draconian gun laws, ban hate speech and make the country a more SJW Libtard infested cuckhole than it is already. Also continue sending arms to Jihadists in Syria to bring down ebil Asaad.l and being a warhawk.

>both candidates want more government
>not statist