Total People killed in the UK by police in the last 10 YEARS= 22 / White = 12 / Black = 8 / Unknown = 2

>Total People killed in the UK by police in the last 10 YEARS= 22 / White = 12 / Black = 8 / Unknown = 2

>Total People killed in the US by police in the last MONTH(July '16) = 94

It's almost as if... American police are far too violent and kill people unnecessarily? That american cops don't think lives matter much?

Americans should acknowledge that their police standards of dealing with such situations is complete trash. Until you fix this you will keep seeing protests

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/06/chicago-police-under-fire-after-officers-body-camera-fails-to-re/
liveleak.com/view?i=962_1419447656
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/13/jeremy-dear-albuquerque-cop-reinstated-after-repea/
publicservice.asu.edu/sites/default/files/ppd_spi_feb_20_2015_final.pdf
nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/
yle.fi/uutiset/something_terrible_has_happened_does_finland_need_to_wake_up_to_its_gun_problem/8535425
yle.fi/uutiset/fewer_firearm_permits_granted_in_2013/7244157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But don't want to fix it and would rather blame circumstances

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

We tried

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA

It's almost like we have a population of 300 million +... huh

The UK is about 1/5th your size. You think it has 1/5th the amount of police killings as you?

The US had a gang problem and has a violent lower class.

Imagine if Abos had guns.
That's what it's like here.

are yiu a burger

This, most normal people don't have anything to fear from police.

niggers and spics

>Australians care more about our niggers than we do

AUSTRALIA

YES
E
S

it's almost as though the US is full of niggers

Sorry but niggers are not people, redo your statistics and maybe include animal abuse instead

>unknown
Damn. I knew the UK had an alien problem but didn't know it was this bad.

>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>NO OFFICER I DO NOT COMPLY
>IM BLACK
>gets shot

hmmmm really makes you think

HMMM very interesting post

>waahhh we got spics
>waahh we got niggers
>waah we got violent gangs and low lifes

haha oh wow murricans your country is fucking shithole and you guys are literally letting me know

DELETE THIS

The difference between American police and European ones is that American police are revenue generators for the police lobby and state governments while in real developed nations the police's purpose is to protect and serve their communities.
Same person, pls go back to Sup Forums

>implying niggers arent the root problem.

>12

It is clear from these figures that the UK needs the Black Lives Matters movement that has appeared there in the last few weeks.

Most of them are whites and spics
The rest are niggers

>imblying it's not the years of institutionalized racism and discriminate targeting of minorities for non-violent offenses like possession.

Niggers destroyed this country, you cannot not deny this as it is objective scientific fact

>drop the weed
>ooga booga
>blaaat blaat
>....
>we have a nigger down

id be trigger happy too if there was a angry nog

This country is better now than it's ever been tbqh
you should become a cop

>implying niggers arent the root problem.
We have blacks in Europe, is not as bad as in the US though, you need to control them better.

>It is clear from these figures that the UK needs the Black Lives Matters movement that has appeared there in the last few weeks.
Funny thing is those stunts they did just pissed the country off, and everyone here knows we don't have a protein with police shootings, so BLM just gets ignored here and treated as yank wannabes.
Also pretty sure the people that blocked the roads are getting fined a few thousand.

>take double-digit IQ low-life
>feed him "muh thin blue line" propaganda for a few weeks
>give him a gun and extensive legal protections which, on top of his profession's extensive good-ol'-boy network and influential labor union, allow him to do essentially anything he pleases with impunity
>then give him a car and ticket and arrest quotas and unleash him to wreak havoc on an otherwise peaceful community
Congratulations, you've just created an American police officer.

>b-but niggers!

lmao Sup Forums

what an absolute embarrassing joke

what the fuck man

step it up uk

t. Abo

Ignoring blacks for just a moment. 12 whites in the UK killed by police in past decade. Hundreds of whites killed by American police in the past decade

Do you see the problem yet?

>It is clear from these figures that the UK needs the Black Lives Matters movement that has appeared there in the last few weeks.
Funny thing is those stunts they did just pissed the country off, and everyone here knows we don't have a problem with police shootings, so BLM just gets ignored here and treated as yank wannabes.
Also pretty sure the people that blocked the roads are getting fined a few thousand.

>french flag

Checks out, Jamal. Shouldn't you be running Baguettes over with trucks now?

Sup Forumstards are immune to rationality

"Whites" include spics in the category. Remove that too Chink.

You have BLACK IMMIGRANTS. The cream of the crop that tend to be highly educated that come mainly from Africa. Not like the ones we have here which are descendants of illiterate slaves.

>UK population
>65 million, mostly homogeneous white, rural and suburban
>US population
>324 million, less than 60% white, largely urban with a sizable illegal population

>Unknown = 2
not so fast green bois

No there's literally hundreds of actual whites. Are you just going to deflect again? Pathetic

It's ok because they are niggers

why do you keep posting the same thing cleetus?

>take slaves from west africa
>dump them in new place
>make them breed to pick more cotton for generations
>lose a war
>they go free
>breed like rabbits
>pissed off they get shitty treatment for 100 years or so
>get equal treatment
>still pissed off
>riots
>angry nigging ensues
>cops get scared with angry nig with gun
>fire first
>repeat

It's just niggers killing themselves and fighting the cops.

Their deaths mean no difference, independently where it's from.

FYI: Most people killed by police are "whites", but race doesn't matter and the problem is too many Americans are being killed in the first place.

All memes aside, and adjusting for incidents in violent crime, I believe the biggest problem is in general a lack of police accountability. I think the most effective short-term solution for this is requiring police officers to wear body cameras to mark their whereabouts and surroundings, which many police departments around the country are starting to do.

>they go free
A bloody long while later, don't deny that the US kept slavery for a lot longer than the rest of the west.
>pissed off they get shitty treatment for 100 years or so
There was no need for that shitty treatment tbf we didn't do it for as long as you did and that meant they don't really have much to riot or complain about.

>Literally every time there's an incident the camera "fails"
Accountability won't happen when the police get to decide what gets filmed

And I'm saying that category includes spics you retard. FBI lumps in spics with whites.

Never had any trouble with the police. They're usually good folk.

> implying hating niggers is edgy, not common

>there are people in this thread you think I should care about trashy people getting killed by the police
LMAOing @ your life
this

Yeah and we also have legal weapons that can be and are used against the police
Since the UK doesn't have them, police there don't really run into the situation of having to take someone out to defend themselves or others

why the fuck are you american police so retarded and loud?
I really could give less fucks about them killing blacks but whenever they arrest someone it seems all they do is repeatedly say shit like GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND BOY AND DONT MOVE OR I BLOW UR FUCKIN HEAD OFF
I'm fairly certain most other countries maintain a stable police force without retarded incessant swearing everytime they do something

>I base my perceptions of the police in America off of viral videos I saw on YouTube
Why didn't you just say so

It's basically to prevent people from trying something funny, though most of the time "Get on the Ground" and the Miranda rights can and do suffice.

>>Literally every time there's an incident the camera "fails"
Tell me 3 times when this has happened

>I have never actually interacted with a policeman face-to-face and I'm just being a contrarian faggot
Why didn't you just say so

But I have, several times in fact, and they've always been pretty nice people

I've never heard of one failing, not sure what he's on about. Usually they just take it off or turn it off if shit goes down; there are no actual penalties for doing so in almost every jurisdiction.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/06/chicago-police-under-fire-after-officers-body-camera-fails-to-re/

liveleak.com/view?i=962_1419447656

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/13/jeremy-dear-albuquerque-cop-reinstated-after-repea/

publicservice.asu.edu/sites/default/files/ppd_spi_feb_20_2015_final.pdf

Phoenix police are one of the worst when it comes to actually using body cams, they always fail to meet standards

>have legal weapons that can be and are used against the police
>Since the UK doesn't have them,
yes it does, they just arent used by people for crime very much. the public can get almost any weapon licensed bar some pistols and even those can be licensed if you are the right kind of person,

>someone decides to prank you and anonymously phone your local police and say you have a bomb
>police kick down the door, knock you down cuss you and tell you they will blow your head off if you move (which they will actually do)
This doesn't happen here man

Police-assisted suicide is a convenient and affordable way to death.

America has harsher sentences generally, and less focus on rehabilitation. If I'm a drug dealer in britain and caught with heroin, I can do 2 years in prison, if I kill the policeman I get 20+. In america I'm fucked either way.

Less of an armed populace makes the police here more relaxed around the population. If I reach for my driving licence, I could have an illegal handgun, but it's like a 1/1000 chance. In america it's much more likely.

Americans generally have an adversarial relationship with law enforcement in general, whether it's blacks saying 'FUCK THE PO-LICE' or whites 'AM I BEING DETAINED?' makes cops more on edge.

Mental healthcare is generally better. Obviously some do slip through the cracks, but at least there isn't a financial disincentive for asking for psychological help.

On geography I think we're about even, being a small island it's easier to crack down in illegal substances. And american criminals have the advantage of being able to cross state lines and disappear more easily. However Britain is much more densely populated, like 1% live in the countryside - this is conducive to crime.

>This doesn't happen here man

Nothing happens where you are.
That's both a good and a bad thing.

>hurr durr look at all these deaths

As if you actually know each individual and every facet of their life. Fact of the matter is, these people most likely deserved it.

It's a pretty good thing considering Im less likely to be killed by those supposed to be protecting me or simply less likely to be abused by cunts in the uniform
this

What would yourpolice do i that situation?

To some extent, we're still a bit on edge with terrorism after 9/11 even 15 years later, and take such threats very seriously. But even such a prank call is similarly frowned upon and thrown the book: nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/

hmm... thats is indurasting...

Fucking mobile
What would your police do in that situation?

>rejects from england
>rejects from germany
>rejects from france
>rejects from africa
>rejects from ireland
>rejects from italy
>rejects from russia
>rejects from poland
>rejects from china
>rejects from korea
>rejects from nepal
>rejects from india
>etc etc etc etc
>why is america fucked up???

Americans are dumb as fuck. That's the only conclusion you can come to.

We have funds too but you don't see the amount of killing you see in America here. We have systems in place to prevent them.

Just in the past year, police have removed 2000 guns from legal owners after they failed psychological tests. Without these tests we wouldn't know which of the people with guns has gone off the deep end.

In America any retard can own a gun.

We have guns too I meant to say.

You don't have major criminal gangs though

Don't ignore me you rancid swine

>none of them shot back

bunch of pussy faggots

And yet Finland is set to pass even MORE gun control this time to stop people from killing themselves.

yle.fi/uutiset/something_terrible_has_happened_does_finland_need_to_wake_up_to_its_gun_problem/8535425

Do you see where this leads to Pekka? Gun control always ends up being a slippery slope. It simply does not end. You already made handguns hard as fuck to acquire after your two school shootings. You also increased gun control in 2011 again.

yle.fi/uutiset/fewer_firearm_permits_granted_in_2013/7244157

>In 2011 a new firearms act was also introduced that included changes such as raising the minimum age for getting a gun permit and more paperwork.

>In the future, those who own firearms will be required to store them in an approved locked safety cupboard or a police-approved storage facility. Previously, firearm storage in a locked place was sufficient.

>”Individuals who apply for a firearm permit will need to invest in a proper storage unit, which will be inspected by police,” says Jääskeläinen.

It doesn't fucking end you moronic cunt. The UK and Australia are examples of this. Gun control will always get more and more stricter over time.

Do you understand why so many Americans oppose it now? IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS.

>in real developed nations the police's purpose is to protect and serve their communities
>us cops don't actually have to protect anyone, as per supreme court ruling

THIS IS A GOOD THING YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!!

WE HAVEN'T HAD ANY SCHOOL SHOOTINGS OR ANY TYPE OF MASS SHOOTING SINCE!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ISSUES SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO GUNS