How often do you turn off your phone?

How often do you turn off your phone?

what kind of a question is this

Mine crashed and restarted today, if that counts.

I used to turn my BlackBerry off every night but ever since phones started taking fucking ages to start up, I pretty much never turn them off unless it's for an operating system or security update. Which happens about once every 3 months.

About 5 times a day

Once a day

I used to when I go to the cinema, but since they enacted a no-singles-allowed policy, I don't get chance to turn my phone off.

I turn off my phone now when I don't want it listening.

I went to an alcoholics anonymous meeting and surprise surprise, google and facebook started showing me ads for AA. What the fuck man. I wanted to keep that shit private but now big data knows.

Also I used to smoke weed with my friend a lot and FB started recommending me stoner groups. Google started advertising medical marijuana too.

The age of privacy is over

damn
haven't turned it off since July, the month I got it
is that bad?>

I only reboot it, most often to recovery.

Never. It's an android.

Never actively.
But about once every month or two months, usually on a weekend at home, I let it go from 100 down to 0. Then charge back to 100 while still off. Only then do I switch it on and use it again.

whenever it starts spazzing out and wont take a charge

Never. I occasionally restart it if starts to slow down, but that's maybe once every 500 hours or so.

>no singles allowed
why?

never since i use it as a clock.
but maybe i should just get an old fashioned wristwatch

Use LineageOS, no GAPPS.
Use your Facebook and Google only on your computer.

If your phone has no custom ROM, just disable play services and remove FB.

Used to turn it off many times a day, but then I worked out that keeping the brightness at half stopped it from overheating and now I just turn it off when I sleep

There was only a recent time that I actually turned it off and it wasn't because it ran out of battery. About a month ago, 2 days straight so no one would fucking bother me.

I turn it off at work.

Such a rebel!

I mean, if I used it during work, I would likely crash or be killed in combat.

How the fuck could your phone know if you smoke weed or not?

Did you talk about it on chat apps?

Maybe he talks to his dealer that way

>letting single men be in the presence of happy couples and families
A man who is single signifies mental instability and bitterness. A cancer on our society and they should be round up and gassed.

And who is going to do that? Surely you aren't, soyboy cucklord.

You forgot to kill yourself.

Don't worry, incel. Your kind are already turning on you.

>incel
The term is defective by design. You can't be involuntarily celibate when there are whores that go as low as $5.

>Your kind
Don't insult me, you disgusting cuck.

Every night.

>not understanding Sup Forums memes

this is what happens when you use Android phones

My best guess is that google saw me visit a dispensary in california once. I only talk about weed on snapchat, and besides that I would have my phone on me while I talk to my friend about weed in person. Maybe the phone was listening, but not likely.

>Watching (((tv) to even wanna go to that shithole

Get filtered son!!

iPhone so very rarely. It tuns restarts when it updates. Beyond that I've turned it off maybe like 5 times in the two years I've owned it.