Asians are social outcast in western society

Asians are social outcast in western society

You aren't really social outcasts as much as political outcasts.
You are just too smart and productive to fit into the left's program of changing countries to suit a perpetually poor and disenfranchised minority agenda.
You make bad serfs in the west for the commies because you actually take advantage of freedom and capitalism and succeed.

why do foreign asians only make friends with other asians when they come here? My Taiwanese American friend hangs out with me and two other white dudes but the foreign students only hang out together. They should say hello or something, stop speaking their shitty garbled version of mandarin and try to fit in.

>You are just too smart and productive
how about flips and other south-east asian?

This.
this is based in chinese not asians in general i'll tell you what i tell others

Chinese are braiinwashed to think american and all its ciziens hate it and its people their are posters all over china and its aimed at americans for political purpose.

The other reason is that HAN chinese are the only chinese that leave china in droves and when they come back its all negitive about west.
so nturally asians distrust west based on american media.

That might not be fact but this what chinese media is running at the momment.
America doesn't really like china ether and the average cizien doesn't like them ether based on west media

this is the reason i don't think its racist just politic.
hence why no one talks about it that is the general consensuses in china with majority obviously not all parties are anti-west even in china.

In general no.
But in west you are seen as racist and unaccepting of western people in general.

Its based in Chinese attitude on west.

Aka xenophobic and general bullies.
weather or not that is true is debatable.

but this is the vibe i'm getting.

Disclaimer I'm Mixed general euro /chinese. i take no sides in this discussion i only bring fact for no gain just for reference only.

Most Asian Americans deserve to be treated with contempt and as second class citizens. They are all self-hating progressives who try to play minority card but cannot even do that right.

Because white people are subhuman. They view you the same way you view niggers.

You only see them ignoring you, but you don't see how Americans treat Chinese. The dirty looks, microaggressions, hostility. When you ask that question it just comes off as low empathy and low IQ.

Why don't you go to Asia and live there. I guarantee you that you'll live in a little expat bubble and only hang out with foreigners.

No they don't. Blatant lie and trolling.
Asians view Mexicans and Blacks as shit tier. Only East asians and Whites are acceptable.

>t. Chink

>t.chink

yeah whatever you say american born chink

lmao

t. Chang

I went to like a 30% actual Chinese university (Berkeley) and never saw that shit, at least not from white people. The only time I was ever irritated with them was when they would like herd up in massive groups and block the sidewalks for passersby.

I've been masturbating to JAV and can respect them a little more now

They were holding a protest in support of Black Lives and the rights of Transgenders

asians just need to be more low inhibition and imitate blacks/hispanics, like pinoys

Why is chink food so godlike?

I am not talking about the stereotypical sushi or some shit, but about real deal dishes with lots of vegetables, rice, spicy ingredients and all of that.

It applies literally to all traditional chink food. The rice is amazing, it is much more adhesive in asian countries, which makes it tastier.

P I N O Y
R
I
D
E

W O R L D
I
D
E

LEFT SHOULDER

>canadian xenomorph.jpg

>microgressions
Into the trash it goes

I was actually there for the Berkeley BLM protests-it actually had comparatively few black people, at least the one near the campus. It was about 80-85% white, Asian, and Latino.

>there are black people at berkeley at all
I thought California banned affirmative action?

Asians are not outcasts, it's just men are really unattractive to women...

BLM are literally deranged tards
So are all lefty SJWs

Yeah, but Berkeley is near Oakland, so they come over. Actual Berkeley has around 3%-4% black students which isn't so bad considering blacks only make up 7% of California.

south american rice with beans is pretty good

Oh shit, I didn't know I was an Asian.

>I was actually there for the Berkeley BLM protests

faggot

I was watching, not protesting. I wanted to see why all the police were there. If it makes you happy, it got violently dispersed when some of the anarchist kids started tossing stuff at the police, they fired tear gas into the crowd and rushed them.

You are absolutely right. Immigrating here was a big mistake. I want to go back just like the Americans told me to.

>America doesn't really like china ether and the average cizien doesn't like them ether based on west media
Actually Americans don't give a single shit about China/Chinese people.
Its funny that instead of talking to the local people to find out the truth, Chinese students would rather isolate themselves and talk shit about how terrible life is in the west or how poor everyone is here.

I thought the reason was that they were shy and can't speak english, now you tell me its because they hate Americans? Very ignorant. China is in serious trouble if its people aren't interested in investigating the truth.

All the indos that live here are friendly as hell and run businesses very well
Malays go back to Malaysia after studying because they have some contract to do that and also they get a lot of benefits
Malaysian Chinese stay here and become rich and successful, alongside Taiwanese and HKer's. Flips? Ghetto trash like the Viets and Hmong.

that's funny coming from people part of one of the least advanced subhuman specy

this.

asians are not social outcasts. they do better than whites in almost every metric of success. They do almost as well as jews in america. The only area where jews do better than asians is politics and media.

right. at this point, outside of weebshit or something influenced by that you literally cant have anything guarantees your cultural presence in modern way. though you can use all kind of that shit to express yourself as asian at least unless being a bigot or claiming some bs like sjws. in which case you dont always need to act like a nerd either.

yes we are. there will never be an east asian president. we are never promoted to CEO positions. we are dead last in affirmative action even behind whites. there will never be an asian male sex symbol. we deserve more success with all the hard work we put into this country that gives us nothing,

This Thu
My dad's and old school conservative and he's always talking about how successful and impressive China and the Chinese are. I don't think theres a very strong anti-chinese sentiment here beyond business men like Trump.

Chinese don't actually hate Americans unless they get red pilled by stumbling upon one of those Chinese hate threads that pop up on /pol or something. Most of them just think America = rich and good environment to live.

There isn't, even most of the ones on /pol would probably change their mind if they actually met some nice chinks. lack of exposure and unfamiliarity is a pretty shitty thing

This is what you deserve for going to America and turning into filthy progressives who forget your culture.