Do ultra shy people make you turn on or irritated?

Do ultra shy people make you turn on or irritated?

糞スレ立てんなゴミカス野郎。

お前さぁ死んだほうがマシだよ?

Neither. They're pitiable.

the latter
unless it's a very close friend

hi

the fantasy of impregnating ultra shy girl always turn me on, thus the hijabs and rape culture.
based muhammad knew his fetish

お前日本語で返せないとか案の定クソ外人方でしたか。

>trying to fuck a girl
>1 hour of "I want it, but i'm shy"

That's a cute situation.

僕を煽っていいのは外国人だけだよ。小人くん

It's a turn on in theory.
However if they don't respond to repeated attempts it gets sort of annoying.

zitto animale

まともな日本語で返せないとかやっぱり外人だったか…

They are sure some people which most likely wouldnt ever try hurt me, I like them thought they can sometimes way too closed.

How do shy people survive in America? I'm an ultra shy guy.
十分まともだと思うけど。。伝わらなかったの?

I used to be pretty shy, and all I really wanted was that someone would talk to me. So nowadays if I'm hanging out with people somewhere and I notice someone who seems shy and reserved, I'll try to socialize with them to make it easier for them. But then if they don't respond at all, honestly it's just pretty annoying. I'm familiar with this really shy girl and she'll just basically stare at you like you're dumb if you say something, it's not cute at all. Like now I can't even be bothered trying to talk to her because she never says anything. Of course she's a girl so she'll still have men buzzing around her even if she has the charisma of a potato. Shy men don't stand a chance, shy girls can still find company just by existing

They survive, but they don't typically do well.
Have you ever tried breaking out of your shell? I know it may seem hostile, and you will fail many social situations, but it's all a learning process.
I used to be pretty damn shy, and awkward in middle school.

How did you get over your shyness? I think it's a personality matter so even if you used to communicate with someone you must have shyness in the depth of your heart after all.

Usually the latter. Especially if they're the type that always says "sorry" for every little thing. It's also very off putting when they seem to avoid looking at your eyes.

I'm honest and autistic so I can say anything that may hurts someone maybe. I think that means I already broke my shell but I still too shy to say anything. I'm working at a store. I talk to many people everyday tho.

I'm not sure, I just kinda got more used to being around people. It probably also helps that nowadays when I meet people it usually involves drinking, so the alcohol makes me more sociable. I'm still really bad at doing presentations in front of people and stuff like that

Irritated. Shy bitches may seem nice, but it's unless you try to talk to them.

turned on

hifumi thread?

Don't you say sorry when you bother someone? I say sorry every single day.
And it's weird to stare at someone's eyes isn't it?

Just watch your mouth and facial expression, and you'll be just fine m8

Depends how well I know them, how they're acting and how attractive they are.

Americans expect you to look in their eyes, I fucking hate it

Agreed. Why I need to look at ugly human's faces? fuck that custom.

she's testing if you're a beta or not

why should I care?
a shy girl? It's a turn on

My ass.

>fuck her anyway
>get charged for rape