How do I set this up properly? Like what filters should I use and stuff? Currently on ABP, but wanna switch

How do I set this up properly? Like what filters should I use and stuff? Currently on ABP, but wanna switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list/master/nocoin.txt
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Blocking-mode:-easy-mode
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just set it and go, that's all I've ever done. No issues here

This.
Defaults are fine.

Just enable the filters you'd like in the settings, under 3rd party filters tab.

deprecated, use adnauseam

>using more resources by clicking ads in the background
no thanks

Click everything under "ads". Other than that the defaults should be fine. But you can add StevenBlack hosts from github as a custom filter. It should include everything you need to block. It also has all combinations of fakenews+gambling+p0rn additional filters if you need them.

when people say stuff like "Click everything under "ads"." like did, you should know that ublock origin makes one big filter list out of all the filters that you select, so performance doesn't suffer (much) if you select as many lists as you like.

add this as a custom filter

raw.githubusercontent.com/hoshsadiq/adblock-nocoin-list/master/nocoin.txt

occassionally you need to subscribe to new or refresh your filters so if you want to be really really laze you can uninstall reinstall and let gorehill do the choosing for you

Anyone else getting ads slipping through on Twitch?

Why?

what do i need to add to my filter to get rid of these stupid skeletons?

Literaly just go to the theme selector and pick something other then special

! 10/30/2017, 7:31:07 PM Sup Forums.org
||s.4cdn.org/image/skeletons$image,domain=boards.Sup Forums.org

! 10/30/2017, 7:27:24 PM Sup Forums.org
||s.4cdn.org/css/spooky2017.672.css$stylesheet,domain=Sup Forums.org

read the manual on github shit is pretty straightforward

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Blocking-mode:-easy-mode
just read the wiki newguy

I've found no work around except using the flash player or a CLI tool like livestreamer

>use literal botnet
lol no

just change the style back to yotsuba, you mong

I wanna know how I can block the youtube player with this because I use mpv. I would like to block the player but keep comments and description.