As black as it can get

I wish this game lived up to my hopes

holla if you still got one

super glued down

Bit washed out but not bad for 99c

I looks like Best Girl.
Behind Mikan that is.

You HAVE to go back.

Are those things actually comfortable? It seems like it would mess up your wrist.

Now that's cool, where did you get it?

My nigga.

came in the game box as a freebie back in 2001

God No, it's pretty damn uncomfortable. I mostly bought it for fun.
I actually use some shitty BestBuy metal mouse-pad thing.
Think it's because my armrest on my chair is level with the mousepad.

Lost it a month ago. Probably going to replace it with a QcK+ or some other decently large, cheap, fabric pad.

>>>/reddit/

Its just all black other than that one corner where I snort cocaine.

The giant fucking corsair one because it was $15

It's dirty now, but I don't really want to replace it.

I don't have one

>yotsuba
what a fine taste

Sometimes I want to swap it out with something that goes better with the rest of my setup but it's never going to happen.

pop

>r*ck & *orty
I hate you out of principle, I hope you know that.

I do not use a mousepad as there is literally no need for it.

still have mine

The giant mat-sized Xiaomi (I think? Can’t remember) brand one that goes under my keyboard too and is basic black. I need as much pad as I can get because I play at 450dpi

I have a Razer one
Its the only razer thing I have owned that didnt break

>infobahn
>virtual-hipsters
Some things never change.

I'm using a trackball now, but before I used the Handstands pad with integrated wrist rest. I have to keep the wrist straight to avoid RSI.

Mine is just a piece of cardboard

holy shit

Mah nigga.
I grew out of Momo when I went back and watched the Anime.
I'm not sure if I like the manga better or not.

this is sick

Kinda like this

i just put my mouse straight on my desk

That mouse pad is for really low sensetivity gaymers!

Is that $1 mousepad thing still working?

DUDE WEED LMAO XDDD REDDIT AND MORTIBERG GOD AINT REAL

Yeah, see
The original code I found didn't work so I just tried some others till I got one that did

Does anyone have the 1 dollar mouse pad guide?

the spam filter really hates this so pic related

QCK+ mustard race reporting in

The real mvp

150dpi mechanical mouse masterrace?

do they make custom mousepads? I'd get a good kick out of this as a mousepad

I keep my keyboard on it too
It's really nice

who's that guy?

Here's mine. $0.99 from AliExpress.

This. Now that I have a bigger desk, I might go for one of those whole-desk mousepads.

Custom made?

the irony is you use a trip and theres no need for that either

They are pretty good my man

Definitely underrated

What's in there

>identifying yourself with the cuck in a cartoon series

so many complexes in just one cumputer accessory

how is this even possible

this asshole gets store credit for every use of the code

this fuckin guy

disgusting

sewer snake

Oh the cringe

m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32646357614.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

Have I got news for you

not home but this is it

This Nigerian understands.

For a while I had several of those $1 mousepads. I would shill my code so I could get them for free. I got like 6 of them but gave 3 to my friends. 2 of the remaining ones I can't post here and the other isn't that interesting. I currently use one of those large mouse mats so keyboard and mouse are both on it, and I get more room for my mouse in general.

I got one of these, a bit bigger than a classic sized one. Got it with my mouse.

I use one of these mats that I got with some WoW trading card set a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be used as a mat for playing the game but it's the same material and feel to a regular mousemat so I just use it.

Using an ancient Razer, I cut off the worn sides so now it looks black without any logos or text.

Are these cheap chinkpads any good?

They’re really handy, when I’m working on small electronics it gives me a contrast background so I can keep track of parts easily, and just feels nice to lay your hands on a pad while typing.

>2017, almost 2018
>still falling for the mousepad meme

No shame my man.

@63159437
(You) are retarded.

My wrist is hurting, i need a new mousepad as this one is old, dirty, has tiny holes & bumps in it causing my mouse to go crazy at times
Do you guys have any recommendations? Keep in mind that i have a pretty small area to work with
Should i go for boob mousepad (two bump) or regular wrist resting mousepad (one bump)?
Also do you guys know any good website related to mouse pad, or a general on Sup Forums i could get lots of informations from?

Not home so no pic but it's a your lie in April mousepad

It's from 2002 spiderman movie. Have had it a long time been through lots of washing.

I don't have a mouse pad because it's fucking 2017 and I have an optical mouse without mechanical ball that needs traction.

Mine is a huge Dota 2 mousepad. I don't play Dota 2, but it was free so I'm not complaining.

For some reason my shitty dell optical mouse doesn't work on dark surfaces so I need a mousepad

:^)

yeah

any mousepad is more useful than a trip

I don't think I can clean it, otherwise I would. Unless you're talking about guild wars 2 in general, in which case I 100% agree

Mats from Android Netrunner tournaments.

if its one of those cloth like mouse mats, even if it has a rubber bottom, you can wash it. just dont use hot watter (like boiling water), use warm body temp water and normal soap. scrub it nicely, from the center so you dont screw the borders, and let it dry (sun preferred) for 1 day or 2

It is a cloth mat with a rubber bottom. I'll try that this weekend. Thanks dude

Do you have to enter your CC details if you wanna buy something on Aliexpress even if you're choosing a different payment method?
Cause it keeps prompting me to do that whenever I try to select something else.

i have a QCK Mini for like 8 years and a QCK+ for almost 4 years and never felt the need to wash them, but i dont sweat that much...
i just remembered this video youtu.be/MGWvSBdZvb0

Neat, that's simple. Yeah my pad is ~6 years old and I live in Australia where it's hot as balls 9 months a year

Jinteki 4lyfe faggot