What's your honest, unbiased opinion about this man and the content he provides on youtube?

What's your honest, unbiased opinion about this man and the content he provides on youtube?

He rambles a bit, but generally has good opinions.

>a bit

like 90% of his videos is rambling

Watching his content made me as miserable as he seems to be, so I stopped pretty soon after first discovering him.

Appealing orator, could listen to him bitch about anything and still enjoy it.

He's passionate about sharing knowledge and helping people but he's still realistic about the fact that he's running a business

I like him

He's an angry, obnoxious Jew and I don't like watching his videos

I like his rambling videos.
He's a burger so he holds some classic brainwashed burger opinions but most of the time he's alright.

He's fine. Good content to zone out to, but I'm not subscribed anymore because I'm not all that into electronics. The best parts of his show are when he talks about stuff like investing.

He literally explained in a video that a Jew screwed him over because he's not Jewish

He's a burger made by two terrones.

Don't really care about the board repairs, but like others in this thread have said he has some good videos to zone out to. Sometimes I'll listen to a video while cleaning my apartment or going on a walk.

Voted for Trump.
no real reason for it so I unfollowed.
It's one thing if he believed his BS but he doesn't.... Still proudly voted for him

He voted for trump? What's his channel i want to sub now

Does anyone have the webm where he smashes a dell laptop?

I don't actually know who he is. All I watch are speedrun videos and danocct

Cool dude would patronize

>he voted for DRUMPF, I'm literally shaking right now

You realize that 50 million people voted for Trump, yes? You're mad that he's one of the 50 million, compared to the 50.01 that voted for Clinton?

This isn't r/WorldNews - our memes are ThinkPads and everyone's a glorious faggot

he's a cool dude, i need to watch more of his videos. then again i don't watch much youtube. i'm an oldfag and nostalgia too much watching clint's videos when i do watch any youtube.

>believing a Jew
He looks like a fucking kike from two kilometers.
He also lies and talks like one

He likes to pretend to be the know it all and give all this life advice when all he really accomplished is having an iPhone repair stand in a hole in the wall in New York which can barely keep itself afloat even when the owner works 12+ hours everyday. Plus you can tell by his general mannerisms and low height he's miserable, depressed, angry and irritable. I doubt he does anything in his free time aside from YouTube.