CICADA 3301

We will be expanding as of today. This series of clues will begin to get very complicated. Good luck.

fake and gay

no, fuck off

You wish.

i wonder why they're on Sup Forums and not the dark web or some shit....

Attention

Not enough normies using tor

I'm not going to bother figuring out what the numbers on the left mean without a signed message.

What makes you think they're not on both

/thread

sign something or GTFO

They were always 1337 h4x0r BBS types, right? Google pulled that billboard recruiting stunt back in the days when they Weren't Evil but there's no way that NSA/CIA would appeal to such autism to recruit.

> hurr durr
> op here
> I don’t have a pgp signed message
> I’m ‘tarded as fuck
> hurr durr

Cicada's how the CIA round up 'smart' people for surveillance and potential assassination.

I can't imagine there's too many left who are both stupid enough to play dumb Cicada games and simultaneously patriotic enough to want to work for a corrupt domineering federal government that seems intent on returning us to a neo-feudal-gilded age where humanity is scarcely even human anymore.

potential assassination for being able to solve puzzles? what's your damage?
not one to defend government agencies, but come on lad.

It's not about puzzles, it's about uncontrolled intelligence.

Do you think cianiggers want 250 IQ superman running around doing whatever he likes? He either does what cianiggers want or he dies in an accident.

Just getting into this cicada stuff is a tacit allowance of a power structure having control over you. It's a path of subservience and slavery, and they will use every lie, manipulation, and subterfuge in the book to keep you working for them, or dead.

20 years ago there was an appeal to Cicada simply because the gross corruption of federal agencies wasn't the open secret it is today. Now you'd have to be a fool to willingly jump into that spiders' web.

Yea, underscore is my middle name, but I haven't made a mail for that yet. I see there is some hash, reference to pri(me) mark(key/index) position of color. I won't crack the barcode even thou.

3301 is likely the minimum number of streamprocessors I could use.

I wasn't actually expecting that.

Your Board can handle 58 virtual cores composed of prime tasks?

The barcode says "0P154F4GG07"

I have no 4G in here, why you got 4G only? Like haven't you pound or something?
I would work for ISAF no problem,
Zeropointer is faggot, that's rational, it's jus index which is from bunch of indexed indexes. I just havent got byte of indexed data. I just know how indexes work. Just some references.

You certainly have proof of this, right?

Predictive Consumer Electronics?