What is the worst part of your country?

Picture related, everything deep red is awful. Literally no one would miss it if it got nuked tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck friesland

Make Georgia and SC striped, Arkansas and Louisiana deep red and you're good.

Jewish Autonomous Oblast

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They despise the South, which is a bastion of racism, intolerance, and white values

Here's a guide to the UK

>georgia and sc
Unredeemable shitholes. At least louisiana has food, culture and a major city worth mentioning
t. Lived in all three states currently live in commiefornia

And white poverty, white anti-intellectualism, white teen pregnancies, white drug abuse, and more...

Yeah, the South is the bastion of white culture for sure.

oy vey
why?

>smug yankee liberals think hitler built the berlin wall but call others anti-intellectual
Hmm

Tell me more about the depressed people who own ferrets.

What about Isle of Man?

Nobody like jews

At least it didn't vote to put moron Barack Obama into power.

>Retard Cletus who never finished middle school and who works 80 hours a week for $7.25 an hour without health benefits because the South doesn't give a shit about workers making up things I never said.

Sure showed me.

Victoria and New South Wales.

Didn't Putin say that Israel was a good friend of the Russian nation?

Because Mitt and McCain were such great alternatives? Maybe if someone like Huntsman had run the Repubs could have actually won but the party keeps picking the most autistic candidates.

>implying im not a NEET

Yorkshire aka rainy Karachi

Isle of Man isn't actually part of the UK

>the south is a shithole
>yanks and commiefornians continue to move there in droves
fuck off

Texas, Florida, and Virginia are not "the South".

All the degeneracy, race baiting, gun grabbing and policies that cater to niggers and spics come from the north. More spcifically the northeast and Cali sans NH, VT and Maine. Eat shit.

I have no dog in this as I am from Idaho but I'm sick of libshits moving to red states and bringing their cancerous policies with them.

Tennessee sure is and we are literally FULL, go home

Why does everyone hate Brighton? It doesnt look that bad.

Hmmm... I wonder why

Yep this so much.

>hurr the red states are so shit
>brb moving to there to avoid all the overbearing ridiculous taxes and regulations

Then they vote for the same politicians and party that implemented the policies which caused them to leave.

I make sure to key every Califaggot, Washington, Jew Yorker or Massivetwoshits cars with those license plates as I can. Fuck those faggots so much.

Polish visiting germanistan
If someone cares here is Polands one

And this

And then their first Southeastern summer rolls around and they complain about how shitty the weather is. Their absence only makes traffic better and they will not be missed if they fuck off back home reeeeeeeee

edgy but based

Remove Grits.

>its another northern faggot posts le epin sherman meme episode

California, New York, and the South.

Why the fuck is it in the far east?

>not Limburg
Nigga...

To keep everyone safe from the kikes duh

desu only sydney and melbourne are really the shit parts. and even then it's only certain parts of the city

hmm I wonder why

this is good, but of course London should be split more clearly between Londonistan and central London/the city

erm

Are there any nice bits to the South that aren't full of niggers looking to kill or rob me? I'm travelling the east coast next spring, should I just stick to rural white areas and avoid the cities?

There's a reason I said white before all of that. The whites in the region are still shit compared to the whites outside. Don't buy into the myth of Southern whites being these elite, educated gentlemen and gentlewomen-that couldn't be further from the truth for 90% of the time.

what about protestant? theres no way the majority is catholic when we didnt even have a catholic president until kennedy

>the exact same words
My long lost brother!

Muditerraneans

>tfw the only part of the south that has a full set of teeth and doesn't fuck their cousin on the reg

looks like it's in need of a missile oblast

Rio de Janeiro, annoying accent, full of rascals and negros, it does have some redeeming qualities in the women and the actual city being beaitful and all. Arguably the northeastern region is worse, but they don't annoy me as much.

any town where the paki population is >30%

This one.

Putin said the same about almost every other nation in the world. He always says a lot of bullshit, no one cares about, 15 years ago he and his party even promised that Russia will become the world's #1 superpower by 2017.

>Hating on based Sopot
why

Degenerate come there in Summer

Malmö

We have some suburbs that are filled with niggers throwing stones at police and ambulance too

tell me more about little germany

Helsinki area and Northern Karelia

>New South Wales
>good

I would think it'd be pretty unanimous within Australia that NSW is the shittest state in the country.

Well a lot of Germans live there, they dont behave like niggers so i dont care. They will die out soon anyway.

Helsinki. Full of shitskins and other niggers. Men are mostly leftists and very feminine looking faggots.
Everything else is fine

all of this

Everything east of the mississippi

delete this

im getting really sick of living around all these nigs. we need a reservation system for them or better yet just deport them to west africa and when the world brings it up just slide the conversation. Go full denial mode. We do that with so much shit anyway.

From worst to better

>Brussels
>Post-industrial Wallonia (Charleroi, La Louvière, Liège)
>rest of Wallonia
(power gap)
>Flanders

Any place with foreigners.

>brings them here in the first place
>now doesn't want them anymore
???

what do they do? are they like the gypsies in here?

So you mean, we found the guy who brought ALL the niggers?! He should be scolded.

nice, upvoted

We even made it our flag.

The northeast. Literally Africa.

>commiefornia

From their perspective, you're in the unredeemable shithole

Virginia is the South 2bh

t. Virginian

North and Northeast.

loud, rude, annoying, dumb, chimp out at the drop of a hat, god forbid you say the wrong shit around them, most sensitive indignant ppl on the planet, without them u.s. murder rate would be be more than cut in half and educationally we'd be more in line with europe instead at the bottom of the developed world. They are a huge drag on the country both economically and socially and they are complete tools in ushering global government. Literally the only good thing they have contributed is trap music. America would be a lot less ''cool'' without them but we'd be about as lame as europe so idc.

Eastern Pooland Poland B

NO! My genuine blues-y Southern StonerSwamp Sludge'n'Roll bands would be no more!

yes we made a HUGE fucking mistake. That does not mean we have to suffer it for eternity. Honestly ready to remove nigger at this point especially seeing how much harm they are doing to the nation as a whole.

I think the rest of the South could learn a lesson from us, they've always relied on us to lead everything for them, from the revolution to culture.

sounds like our gypsies tBh

Alsace-bretagne-bourgogne alliance quand

It's the most left leaning town in the UK
The only Green Party MP in the UK is the MP of Brighton

>Alaska
Is that because there's fuck all to do there?

I'd imagine so. They're also one of the heaviest drinking states, although so is mine, and we're one of the light green ones on that map.

Osaka

pic

gypsies have a certain charm to them. american negros are totally loathsome. its hard to really get it unless you live here.

>gypsies have a certain charm to them.

posting one picture is not going to convince me of anything. As a ppl they have a dignity, self determination and scrappyness which is commendable. again yuropoors just can not understand. My interactions with american nigs is what convinced me that the human race really isnt equal on a biological level. They are seriously way more apeish, unthinking, callous, selfish than any other race and bc they grew up in american hyper capitalist culture they are even more shit. Its exaggerates all of their worst traits. inb4 capitalism dindu nuffin.

oyy veyy

then you haven't seen any gypsy either. This is the average gypsy village. They do not have dignity because they would not have a lifestyle of criminals; they are literally a nation (if you could even call these animals a nation) of thugs and thieves.

>gypsies have a certain charm to them
Disney films don't reflect reality you know

:(((

And I'd like to point out that "Anglican", meaning Episcopal, used to be the established church in much of the original United States. And now we don't even rate a square of our own.

BRB, going to vote for divisive policies and drive out a few more hundred thousand parishioners from my church even though WE'RE NOT THE CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH and we shouldn't be voting on things because it's a church god damn it.

Baku- Hipsters and arabs
Southern Aran- Literal Syria. Way too hot
Northern Aran - Trees, rivers and sheepfucker. Wales
Quba- Jews and mountains and beach ( i am from there)
Lenkeran or South- Weirdest place in Earth. Really
Nakhchivan- There is nothing to see
Karabakh - War

well my knowledge of niggers is franklin from gta v and their music, so i could say they have a charm too

the truth is gypsies are borderline animals, just like you described american niggers.

here they dont live like in the slovenian guys pic because they're on welfare, with housing and a salary literally for being a protected group, which makes them more of a drain

>the South gets its culture from us
Literally never.

Yeah, that's the Northeast you're thinking about.