Why can't French handle banter?

Why can't French handle banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_o4S7Yw4TaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to post
youtube.com/watch?v=_o4S7Yw4TaE

baamp

I don't understand why England is so obsessed with France. Nobody talk about England ever in France.

Most English secretly acknowledge the superiority of the French, so they do things like vid related to hide it.

They suck

>Muditerraneans

NANI!?

Oui

Si*

French can handle banters. But people from the south are proud...

no one talks about France, except for the recent attacks

>C'est le vrai cassoulet, le cassoulet anglais
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGFSDGJFHSGDFJGSLFJDF FUCKING BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh man, they mad as fuck.

>caring this much about shit

autism

>caring about good food
It must be hard to understand for you

This, I don't get why you act so smug. I've been to France and ate your food and it literally isn't as good as a random chippy in Manchester.

>implying French cuisine is good

>Good food

A Frog told me steak and fries were upscale. They are pub food here. What's good french food?

inb4 snails, frog legs or Croque-monsieur

Most of the 80 who were run over in Nice, were leftists and progressives who welcomed immigration and voted for Hollande. No one can be very sympathetic for them, as this is the outcome they wanted.

>A Frog told me steak and fries were upscale
You can't be serious

>What's good french food?
Daube de sanglier, gratin dauphinois, lièvre à la royale, tartare, fondue savoyarde/bressane, confit de canard, filet mignon, palette à la diable, blanquette de veau, pot-au-feu (hard to find a good one though), boeuf bourguignon, magret de canard and all sorts of consommé.

In English cunt

>french dishes
>translated in english
stop being retard and learn somethin for once

I like France

>You can't be serious

I swear to god that's what he said

A lot of what you said looks good, I've only had Filet Mignon. Pot-au-feau looks dank, I like hearty meals like that, why is it hard to find a good one?

Also carbonade, boeuf à la mode, bouillabaisse and fricassée

>translated names of recipes
Are you dense ? Schnitzel, sushi, sauerkraut, flammenkuch, osso buco, paella etc
You cannot translate names of recipes

it's not part of our culture

it's an anglo thing i guess

Underrated

>blanquette de veau

I'm fucking hungry now this looks dope

kek it's been 1000 years you're obsessed and still butthurt about 1066

>why is it hard to find a good one?
It must be cooked slowly, the ingredients must be very good (good beef, good carrots, good leeks etc..) and the "bouillon" must be carefully seasoned. It's completely tasteless if it's not well-made (same for cassoulet)

schnitzel = meat pancake sushi = raw fish with rice sauerkraut = fermented cabbage flammenkuch = shit bread ossu buco = veal with veg and wine paelle = rice n shit

Confit de canard, magret de canard and daube de sanglier are absolutely god-tier
Lièvre à la royale is divine but very hard to prepare

English food = Terrible (we have same word kek but it doesn't mean the same thing, kek)

Have you ever been to Greggs and had a sausage, cheese and bean melt ?

I've always wondered, do the French themselves hear about Anglo memes? Like how we call you frogs and surrender monkeys and stuff. Because I never heard "Rosbif" about the Brits before I came too Sup Forums.

what english memes? bad teeth etc? i never heard of this before comin there. Just rosbeef and felons

No, do you hear their memes about you? Like do the French know everyone here calls them frogs for some reason?

>you're obsessed and still butthurt about 1066

Not really. Most of us have norman surnames anyway and most of us don't give two shits.

>Cassoulet
>Shit

What ?