Left: when you pick up your iPhone X

>left: when you pick up your iPhone X
>right: when someone else picks up your iPhone X

Apple wins again. No more shall you have to have your GF snooping around your shit and asking you why Domino's Pizza is texting to see if you're awake. How can Androtards even compete?

>iShills are unironically bragging about how the apple botnet scans the face of and identifies anybody near by

Stay poor and salty.

android has notification control settings. it's under apps and notifications

>No more shall you have to have your GF snooping around your shit and asking you why Domino's Pizza is texting to see if you're awake.
I'd ask the same thing myself. Do American pizza places really do this?

probably a joke nibbuh. as in some side bitch he put in the phone as domino's

Not really, he said Domino's Pizza was texting HIM, not someone else with Domino's Pizza as her name. Who the hell is named Domino's?

I don't even notice the notch anymore 2bh, i think I will pull the trigger on one of these

Yeah because it's totally the same thing

you don't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed user

You clearly need some reading comprehension.

i go to g to browse shill threads as they are quite fun

He added the girl he's cheating with as "Domino's Pizza". That way, whenever he gets a text message from her number, it shows up as "Domino's Pizza" in the event that his girlfriend looks at his phone. It's a stupid joke and you're an idiot for not immediately understanding it.

Bullshit. It clearly says it's Domino's Pizza who's messaging him, not some random girl, nor that he's cheating on his gf.

what if you're in a headlock and a strong person tries to steal your phone

>he has a jealous girlfriend and is not assertive enough for a girl to be reassured in his presence
Typical apple user Iguess.

>No more shall you have to have your GF snooping around your shit and asking you why Domino's Pizza is texting to see if you're awake. How can Androtards even compete?
>GF

unrelatable

high quality

>implying it's a problem when it's all stored locally

Jesus Christ, how autistic are you? Its a fucking joke, saving your side chick's number in your phone as a delivery place or some other shit so your GF doesn't see a girl's name on your phone. Understand now, brainlet?

I don't think you get it. Girls generally don't like it if you're cheating on them. We're not all lucky enough to date Amish chicks who are ok with polygamy.

Unexpected turn of events as you are actually the idiot for not comprehending his obvious understanding of the joke.

>unironically shaming the psychosocially diverse
>on Sup Forums
wew

that's actually pretty nice

If you close your eyes or don't directly look at the phone it won't unlock, unless you set it to unlock without user attention. This was explained in the keynote.

> GF

You're on Sup Forums retard. At least make your imagined use case relevant somehow.

My wife trusts me because she knows I'm trustworthy and true to my word.
If your gf does not trust you, it's because you seem weak.

One word brah, "pizzagate". There's a lot that the burger posters are keeping under their hats.

>gf

>cheating on your girlfriend
Just admit that it's a guy. Your secret is safe with Sup Forums.

With my g/f, I usually do this thing called being honest and not a cheating piece of shit. Seems to work decently.

Also, you could turn off notifications on the lock screen for ages with Android. Who gives a fuck?

Is this a meme or is it actually true?

Because statistically I know it's true that iPhone users are richer than android users but the gay thing seems like a meme

It's not the same as turning off notifications, why are you even making that comparison

>hurr i'm honest
nobody here cares my guy

Gay people make a lot of money.

I really hate that google are so careless about this.
So they make it an option to display notifications on a locked phone.
But when they send the 2 factor auth code, they don't add newlines or a long text so it won't show in the notification?
Why? It is so dumb.
Sometimes I whish there were still humans working at that place.

Why not put a password on your phone?

Who the hell names their contacts after pizza places and not the name of the person? Where does it say it's a girl? The OP says Domino's is the one sending messages, no?
What's the joke in getting messages from a pizza place? I cant see the humor in it.

> Not memorizing your cumare’s phone number like our fathers and grandfathers had to in the old days

Technology was a mistake.

>If your gf does not trust you, it's because you seem weak.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck? You've got this backwards retard. My 'gf' loves me but is aware I don't love her, she lets me see other women.

>is the gay thing a meme
Yeah, the most popular smartphone in the world that everyone wants is only wanted by homosexual people. What the fuck? I've only heard that shit here on this board. Ask anyone in the general public is someone using an iPhone is 'gay' and you'll just get stared at. Because everyone uses one. I don't get what's going on here.

Its the lock screen you fucking mongoloid. The lock screen. God you're dumb.

I have an amazing thing called a password that I have to type in to see notifications marked as sensitive.
You should try them some time.

Reminder that this same appletoddler shill just sits in his mom's basement all day spamming these same threads 50x daily. Report, sage, and hide.

that's the joke

Homosexuals plus women is a lot more than half the population

Xdddd let ebig bait hehe

What if someone takes a picture of your eyes and just uses that

Wow. I'm impressed. The dancing skeleton on the right will very effectively scare away anyone trying to spy your notifications!

>gf
>my

You either don't know anyone outside of your household or you live in a 3rd world country where there's no iPhones. funnily, I see more girls with shitty Android phones. Its a 60/40 split, Android to iOS for women and more like 70/30 split for the men.

I know this because I'm mentally healthy and I interact with many people.

This is a YouTube comments tier question. None of that shit works, holy fuck. No masks, no high res pictures, nothing other than your face.

homosexuals plus women is only 56% of the population at the highest. homos are about 5% and women are 51%

>"locally"

>gf
>my

Now that is actually a clever benefit of apples facial unlock. Neat.
Still not going to get the X.
The 5S however…
What you retards fail to understand is that android is not feasible for people who do care about their privacy and don't have the time to fuck around with their phone constantly to get it to work without pulling all kinds of shit.
Just recently, after some update, my GFs sony just started to obviously track all of her moves.
Went on holiday recently, and suddenly it starts to provide the "service" to inform her about the weather at our location on the homescreen and the services and amenities of the hotel we are in.
WTF?
Yeah, I know how that works, but who on earth thinks this is a good thing to have switched on by default?
And where the hell are the settings to switch that crap off? Took me 15 minutes of fucking around in various menus, and one week later the shit came back.
If my blackberry won't cut it anymore, I'll become an apple fag. Can't be arsed to be either a babysitter for my phone, or googles slave.

yeah great argument now you're apple's slave. look up what Cook told that clinton aide.
the choice is either spend the time to flash your android or suffer, there is no easy alternative, no matter how much you pay

>m-m-m-m-muh privacy!!!11
>they know my location from GPS which I turned on!!!1
>but apple taking a 3d map of my face, sucking my soul out, and sending it all to the NSA is totally cool

The state of iToddler brainlets.

It's not only some rough GPS data (which was off originally, but got turned on by something and the toggle for it got removed from quick settings, BTW) which it can log locally all it wants, but it also included all kind of info from web searches, emails and WIFI info and was used to fetch other stuff form googles dbs.
That's totally not OK.
And yeah, apples shit too, but now that windows phone and BB are dead, it's the least shitty shit there is.

>No more shall you have to have your GF snooping around your shit and asking you why Domino's Pizza is texting to see if you're awake.
kek

> Honey, why does Steve the mechanic text you all the time saying he loves you?

That's kinda interesting, only problem is you now have to point it roughly at your face to see the notifications.

If they had Touch ID it could just display on your finger press, so Face ID is still shit.

that would be a great force touch application
light for notification hard for unlock

Your "gf" is a reverse cuck.

You understand it will just make her even more suspicious

why would she be suspicious if she doesnt think anything is happening in the first place

Do you need to swipe up to enter the homescreen?

Another "brand new" feature. Apple is really ahead the competition, isn't it?

If you want to fool around behind your GF's back then you want your phone to be as clean as possible, which means using a burner she will never see.

hello daquan

>hurr durr I'm honest, nothing to hide from my gf, she can always snoop.
Wait until she finds out that you post and look at loli on Sup Forums, fags.

not on purpose honey

>post and look at loli
You do realize we're not all pedos here, right?
Hell, in threads about it, it's not uncommon for people to talk about capital punishment for pedos.

>capitalism is produce cheap and sell expensive
Wow! Deep.

You can't afford an iPhone.

>Hiding stuff from your gf
Why date someone who you dont trust?

The state of green bubbles

>he's not dating the girl his ex slept with
Lmao fag

they simply cant. praise apple.
fuck goolag and their sjw dogshit

It is
>phone buzzes
>someone else picks up my phone (gf or friend)
>only says notification
>grab my phone and touch the intuitively placed fingerprint scanner
>immediately unlocks and I can see my notifications
It's almost like Apple is creating solutions for the dumb problems they made up

>Hiding texts from your boyfriend whenever your girlfriend picks up your phone
This was only a problem for apple customers in the first place.

reminder that this fat neckbear looser does same except on his t420

>implying

Bullshit
They stay in their general
Unlike you fags
You gotta show us your aids ridden ass

>Not having a GF whomst'd've'n't spy on you
Git gud plebs

I have the Domino's app on my watch but it leaves me alone unless I'm actively tracking my pie

Unless you're shitposting from a vertu phone, I believe you're the poor one here

The production price of the iPhone X is actually something like 500$ and it seems pretty good so far

Because Apple customers actually have girlfriends

>meanwhile in Poogle-to-Loogle House, 69 Scatville Lane, Delhi

What? It's not saved on the machine -- it's saved on the server -- Apple's database. The NSA can probably access it.

Almost every homo I’ve known was a Galaxy user. Ironically the only exception to that rule is one of my pals who works in IT.

Don’t trust the memes.

It's saved on the iPhone inside the secure enclave. Stop spreading disinformation.

>implying anyone here have a gf or a Domino's as a side bitch

>captcha: STOP

Heh, they fell for the gf botnet

>That's kinda interesting, only problem is you now have to point it roughly at your face to see the notifications.
>the only problem is that you have to be able to see your screen to read what's on your screen

Would you mind explaining this in a less retarded sounding way? Do you like using your phone with a fucking periscope or something?

my gf's fingerprint is on my phone and mine is on her's.
is this a serious concern for some people?

or you set your phone to sensor your notifications

most people have shitty relationships in my experience.

Pretty cool feature but not really a problem, doesn't make it worth $1500 for a botnet on a slab

>gf
>my

android has offered private notifications since pre kitkat

you can also customize it to hide certain contacts completely from notification popups

apps like applocker or a notification manager can further customize for privacy and even locking with a pin

>apple inventing anything

Stop posting posting fucking gay iphone android wars threads