Is firefox 58 going to make this irrelevant?

is firefox 58 going to make this irrelevant?

Not on mobile.

sell me on 58

Vivaldi already does. I checked out FF57 and it's a nice improvement but bullshit like two tab bars when using tree style tabs is a big no from me. Vivaldi has the shit built in that previously required extensions (see also: Opera 12)

It was never relevant.

You can remove the tab bar with css yourself.
A proper api for removing it will land in 58 I think.

FF57 is going to make FF irrelevant, in my opinion.
>Waterfox to keep my tinfoil FF settings and addons
>Brave for a streamlined web experience.

Brave is only relevant on mobile.

Yes, Brave's ad blocker sucks.

Brave is THE SHIT on mobile.
Literally decucked Chrome.

vivaldi is great but too much for normies.

Vivaldi is closed-source, correct?

That makes it an enemy of freedom and innovation.

*Or partially closed source -- but point remains.

Nope.
Mozilla is now a social politics organization rather than a product developer, and therefore their moto is churning out projects with fancy names to validate their political startup initiative which have no purpose except to validate those startups; the result of which is overstretching their resources, loss of focus, misuse of user donations, confusion, chaos.
Their talented developers have left, leaving nothing but incompetent idiots behind in addition to the startup dung, who are left with nothing else but training their marketing and project naming skills to compensate for stagnant and regressing coding skills. They emulate Google yet don't possess the same capital to be able to accomplish anything in such a way.

As opposed to them, Brave, Vivaldi, and other projects do not overestimate themselves and do not waste resources or time on thinking up fancy named projects to add to a piss forest. They go slowly, step by step, with tangible increments of visible improvement. The key word here is: Trend. Mozilla has a trend of either regress of stagnation through progress (equally fucking up when they "improve"), while most other projects have a trend of slow but net positive progress.

Why aren't you using firefox on mobile ?

I've tried it multiple times and it's always been subpar in comparison. I've used it on desktop for years though.

>what is userchrome.css
I use vivaldi too though being able to remap the keybinds is just too convenient

Brave never was relevant. It was Brendan Eich's butthurt response to being fired by the SJW's at Mozilla for supporting core family values.
>no no wanted it to beginning with
>it offered nothing original out of the box
>it was made with advertisers ,no users in mind

I like brave. It's comfy as fuck and it's the only browser that wants to legalize heterosexual marriage.

Can I import safari settings into Vivaldi?

This^

Brave on mobile is a beast. It even beats firefox with ublock in android.

>Is Soros funded normie bait going to make an actual proper and freedom respecting web browser irrelevant?

Gee, user, tough question...

Yes. To do so, you kill yourself.

Brave is way faster than the Firefox mobile. Also the founder of brave hates fags so if that's your deal

/thread

it depends what settings, at least bookmarks if safari isn't too retarded. Normally ublock umatrix violentmonkey and stylus settings too

Firefox made itself irrelevant

6 separate processes and a gig of ram used just to turn it on.
This botnet is irrelevant

It was never relevant.

>being a retarded mouth breather from Sup Forums
You're going to be embarrassed by this time in your life when you actually grow up.

Firefox could only make Internet Explorer irrelevant, when people were still using Windows XP SP2 and MSN Messenger.

this
switched to vivaldi begrundingly after steadily growing disappointed in Mozilla since FF4.0 and it has nice UI customization by default
i miss my old addons but can do with just ublock+umatrix so FF wont have me back unless something big happens

Your inability to argue is as equally expected as the inability of Mozilla to put two lines of code together that don't break a whole system.

>legalize heterosexual marriage
wat