Tfw no more gf

>tfw no more gf

Just go out. Enjoy parties and friends

>go out drinking and partying every weekend
>literally unable to talk to girls no matter how much or how little I drink
>22 yo kv

They're just human beings, dude. Just try to have some fun talking to them and see where it goes from there.

That was me 2 years ago.
Now I don't go out as often, still 24yo kv

This. In a party you don't have to care about everything, just enjoy and have fun. Invite girls to dance and don't give a fuck what others think about you. Regards m8, I'm going to sleep.

A guy who recently went back home from a party :)

This. Literally give zero fucks and then just see how it develops.

whip out your dick and see what happens

>just be yourself

>only the ugly unwantable girls have shown interest in me

what does it mean if im not ugly and delusional

>tfw being chubby in a country where most men are /fit/

I have no idea what to talk about. Once I've asked them what they do and the other normal questions, I'll just sit there trying to think up something to talk about, just to see the girl end up leaving.

Go for a run and eat a salad.

are you white?

What do you do when talking to guys? You're probably not thinking too hard about what you're saying to them. Just make some conversation and if the girl's into you she'll make an effort back.

Somebody might've missed my blog update. Reposting for visibility.
>plan to just stay home, have a chill evening, and go to bed in time for once
>have a big fight with my brother for a bunch of stupid reasons
>mood went straight to shit
>have like 20 euro left, no cigs too
>a fucking storm outside
>decide to go party anyway
>arrive there, grab a beer, proceed to sit at the bar like some kind of autistic cowboy
>go outside to the terrace to ask someone for a cig, meet some Polish girl with her Latvian girl friend, drink with them
>a Russian/Latvian couple with their ukulele joins us, drink and sing with them
>our singing attracts two Russian grills and a Latvian couple
>we all go dancing
>spend the rest of the night dancing and making out with one of those Russian sisters
>she got my number, offered to go to a music festival together, and was whatsapping me since we left the place
Good feel. If you liked the post, don't hesitate to hit that like button, and if you wanna keep getting updates, don't forget to go to Sup Forums slash int slash bantz, and subscribe!

I'm trying. Had a bad diet my whole life being descended from a family of fat italian immigrants. Hopefully I'll be thinner in the near future, if everything goes well

Yeah

I got a friend who is an autistic ginger manlet with ADHD. He scores a lot but also gets rejected a lot.
Thing is that he isnt afraid to approach women.

>just be yourself

Or maybe your standards are just too high you nigger.

>t. Fucked both 10/10s and "im not like other girls" girls

good luck

I can talk to my mates about football, how Europe is heading towards the bottom and my love for black girls.
Do you really think I can do the same with a random girl I've just met?

>my love for black girls

Then go talk to black girls they will be glad to hear it

congrats OP, just b urself :^)