If you could obliterate a present-day tech company which would it be?

If you could obliterate a present-day tech company which would it be?

Any answer other than Google is incorrect

Miele is one of the most evil companies in the world and I would give my life to stop them.

100% this

Facebook

/thread

hard choice between facebook and google

Google did a lot of good things too, Facebook did nothing good

I can avoid facebook. I can't avoid google.

Google got data, musk has got AI, and some guys from village got an economic simulator. I would put that shit together.

The vacuum cleaner Germans? Why?

Microsoft

Y-yeah bing and yahoo work perfectly

I damaged my dick when I put it into a Miele vacuum cleaner. It sucks way too hard and it comes with no warning. I could sue them, but it's embarrassing.

Microsoft, no question.
No other currently existing tech company has done wrong by me to such an extent.

Consider that websites optimize for google's engine first and foremost, and maybe the other search engines aren't as bad as they used to be, but they just never get optimized for.

ridiculous. Google and fb have far outpaced them. Both have allegations of literally listenning into your convos to ad for you better. Windows updates scammily, g and fb actually listen in and stalk you. I'm probably on a watch list for even making this comment

On one hand, Google is really the only major tech giant that pushes open source standards and projects forward. On the other hand, shit like recapcha, cloudfare, youtube, android and chrome make them the most invasive company know to man.

Hey faggot, if you read my post, I said "has done wrong by me." Keyword being "me."
I don't use Facebook at all.
I limit my exposure to Google.
>Windows updates scammily, g and fb actually listen in and stalk you
Windows also listens in and stalks, why you think they don't is beyond me.

The old enemy never changes, micro$oft would be my first target.

Is that Enron?
Tesla would be the closest to a modern day Enron with how wildly overvalued it is.

Why has nobody said Apple yet?
>Passive listening
>Filters apps out of it's stores
>Destroys open source projects on the basis of IP
>Monopolistic
>Overpriced
Apple is up there with Google and Fb

Heard of Mr. Robot?

Oh I see.
The resemblance is something that could have only been done purposely.

Probably Apple. I don't know, I don't think I could get rid of everything I dislike by eliminating a single entity. Theres enough overlap that their vacuum and function would readily be filled. Besides, companies are made of people. What is it to destroy a company? Strip it of its capital, kill everyone its composed of, kill only certain individuals? It is difficult to kill the elements underlying population flux and cultural change. Destroying a company is like destroying a single computer. You can just form or acquire a new machine. Slowly format it the same way.

Google and facebook are obvious candidates. Both desire to create a God for our godless world. Obviously with enough inputs, outputs, and data storage you can control every aspect of human behavior, thought included. A single modern desktop with a very crude psychological profile can already predict what you'll do, think, and want with a given set of inputs before you yourself are aware of it. State change of a well plotted out system is relatively simple.

I guess I just don't like cell phones or pretentious overpriced junk. Google is busy wasting helium and forming a wireless mesh network using balloons and satellites, but at least they lay some hard infrastructure. It was a close decision.

This

It was.

this

They're not people, they're human ressources according to newspeak.

Oracle

>Oracle
explain pls

I just call them cattle, bluntly bypassing newspeak and cultural engineering.

And another Fpbp

Objective truth: the post

Doubly-so, it was your own damn fault. But now I'll know that miele vacuums are a safe bet

HP, devourers of all good things
I can't wait for them to fuck off

comcast.net

O R A C L E
R
A
C
L
E

I thought the same, but the power vacuum that would be created would probably just suck facebook or amazon right into the exact same position

COMCAST

Google, obviously. Microsoft and Fb are putrid, but Google's way more invasive and powerful.

Google, so advertisement shatters. Would love to see businesses scramble to find an alternative.

>Why has nobody said Apple yet?
OP said tech company, not toy company.

fuck off IBM IS THE TRUE SHADOW TECH COMPANY

It's Goldman Sachs you idiots.

I can't believe how uninformed Sup Forums is when it come to the bad side of globalisation and the Wall Street mega corps that crashed the economy 10 years ago, redistributed wealth worldwide and totally got away with

T. I know people that had their retirement disappear and have to work for another 15 years because of these psychopathic cunts/spooks doing "gods work"

The only acceptable question is what would you change about the world

And I'd just stop project ENQUIRE or kill Bill and Steve. Either way, you'd set the internet/home computer industry back significantly, which would in turn delay the mobile industry, which means I'd have to deal with far less phoneposters and faggots now.

they said TECH company you tard

Quants and algorithmic trading with trillions of dollars is as tech as gets you fucking douche nozzle

See: "the smartest people in the room"

Loomix entertainment llc

Nah nigger, you're just bending the question into something that wasn't intended so you can rant about the Jews

Rant about the Jews, I dont care, but only when it's on topic and this is off-topic you queer.

Evilcorp is 100% the Enron logo - a financial and energy trading company.

Hand in your Sup Forums card and fuck off back to re:edit you nimrod

>fictional corporation that has plenty of real-world equivalents in Facebook, Google and Microsoft
>make its logo the Dell logo

what the fuck are you talking about? Did you just lose your goddamn mind or is this a new form of shitposting I've yet to encounter?

Oh, I get it now, you were talking about the trash TV show, Mr. Robot

Consider the following: End your miserable existence.

What the actual fuck... Are you controlled opposition or just dumb. Evil Corp is not Google like company they don't do search or adds or home botnet automation . They are on fucking Wall Street. They a financial services company and Elliot works securing their network because they do sketchy shit. They are totally a Goldman Sachs / J P Morgan / HSBC giant assfuck of late stage capitalism. Laundering drug money, financing alternative regimes in the Middle East. How can you not see that ?

Dell the the hero we deserve but not the one we want
You think I'm just spouting memeshit but name one other company that has brought more accessible computing to normalfags (before smartphones) than Dell and their prebuilts

Holy fuck, the confusion and toxicity of this place never fails.

Dell is based af, especially back in the day.

To answer op, does the linux foundation count?

>still talking about some dumb fictional company

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Dell in the past taken a massive shit on Linux to keep it's relationship with Microsoft alive?

Out of all the companies you'd want to obliterate the linux foundation?
I suppose it counts.

>company
>musk

according to wikipedia they stopped shipping linux for 5 years between 2001 & 2006 but I can't find any evidence of them doing lenovo tier bullshit and blocking the user from installing linux themselves

>toxicity
Go back

>he thinks that a single word from a person's lexicon can define where he comes from

You will never work for the people you made this thread about and can't derail a sensitive thread like I can

Into spook user, can't fight the lmaos, might as well join them - they are the cause of this mess

Hard choise between google and facebook
But i feel like facebook will die on its own eventually
So google

>facebook will die on it's own eventually
explain pls

Facebook.

Contributes nothing. Destroyed social cohesion.

meh prob microsoft

Literally less and less young people use it from my experience, its getting more and more asociated with old people and facebook moms
I can only see its future in the same graveyard as myspace

All of this is pulled out of my ass from my own experiences interacting with people who use it

in this case absolutely

Apple

Nobody here can say why Google is bad other than how much influence they have because they're good at creating useful services.

While you are right, the start of this youtube censorship is quite scary

Muh privacy

Sup Forumstard please leave

>implying that the entire crash wasn't caused by near-sightness, greed and hubris by all parties involved in it.

>implying that TRAP and other bailout programs weren't done to prevent civil uprisings that makes 1968 look like a minor dispute. It also done to prevent economic shock from escalating into something that makes "Black Tuesday of 1929" look like a single raining day by comparison.

Nothing

Companies are just names on paper. If you even killed one of big "evils". One of the lesser companies will just take its place.

Is this the antitrust Sup Forums commission or something ?

That's a tough one
>Amazon
>Facebook
>Google

Can I just do all 3?

/thread

facebook will die on their own soon enough

Alibaba

I'll make a deal with you.
All you have to do is sign this contract and all three companies will go away forever.

>hoping companies to fall down
FUCK OFF FROM THIS COUNTRY YOU FILTHY COMMIES

I didn't think it was meant to be the Dell logo

Apple
They offer nothing new to the table and they need just disappear with their shills

My friend works at T-Mobile
"Maam, your credit report came back and your payment plan for the iPhone X says you're going to have to pay it off for the next 8 years"
"GIVE ME MUH $1125 PHONE THAT WILL BE FORCED INTO OBCELESCENCE IN 3 YEARS OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO YOUR MANAGER >:c"

Obliterating just one would never fix the problem.

Yeah at least they keep each other in check, if one falls one of the others will take it's place and become more powerful.

This is false, Apple and Google help each other in synergistic ways, destroying Google will likely hurt apple too

the government

Intel

Facebook.
Google is a close second.
Apple just makes shitty tech, but I think it's actually kind of hilarious that everyone falls for it.

Apple, hardware monoculture is bad for progress and tech employment. I don't hate their products, I just hate they exist.

Microsoft.

microsoft

imagine a world freed from Windows

you have to be an actual retard to think android is a better operating system than ios, though (not to mention the absolutely hellscape android hardware ecosystem of shit)

What does obliterate even mean?
>Company goes bankrupt and all their patents and software becomes public domain
Microsoft
>As if the company never existed (including any effects they had)
Facebook or maybe Google
>company goes bankrupt and patents/software/user data gets sold to the highest bidder
I don't know. Wouldn't make much of a difference I guess.

and by microsoft, I meant Microsoft or Intel