How do i extract the songs of the game in question? (YuGiOh Duel Links) on reddit i found someone who did it...

how do i extract the songs of the game in question? (YuGiOh Duel Links) on reddit i found someone who did it, i tried to open the apk file with winrar but i can not find the audio files anyway, is there anybody who know how to do.. that?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
ufile.io/g3m2v
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nvm figured it out

found out a tutorial, thanks anyway

I pm'ed you the solution

PM'd you the answer

>fell for the twitch propaganda

there is no private message system here --> Sup Forums.org/faq

First day on Sup Forums, redditor?

what a fucking faggot ruining everything

I hope this bait
Anyway this thread is shit, sage
Also kys

if this is bait this is a great post

This is not a bait, i really want to know how to RIP the Musics (i want to modify the sound of the game for myself), i wait for solutions..

Are you King of Games?

rename it to x.apk.zip and check assets folder. If you have any luck you will find which the media files are

I tried, but no any media file in assets folder, only random files with random names like "as085478964r57567"
Thanks anyway, i wait any suggest..

No

all the music is already on youtube. just download it to mp3 format. or you can record the music yourself by turning off all sounds but the music.

What decks do you play?

I want to localize/Extract the music files for replace with my custom sounds .. for this motivation i search help..

I already searching to make the Red eyes zombie deck

red eyes is garbage deck getting nerfed in a few days.

just mute the in-game music in the settings and play your own music with your favorite music player on your phone

post a link to the apk

user its likely in the obb file not the apk

Yeah it's not worth investing in it once they hit Champion's Vigilance.

Sacred Phoenix is lit though.
Horus is cancer.

it would be much more convenient and interesting to replace the audio files in the apk, the experience is more direct
what is obb file? where do I get it? inside apk file is not present, and how modify obb file to insert my music?
ufile.io/g3m2v , i uploaded the same apk i have installed in this moment

thanks anyway for the help..

back to you go.

>duel links music

Better question is how to rip Forbidden Memories music, or Power of Chaos music. Those are at least good.

Even better: how does the game's network protocol work. It'd be a fun programming project to make a bot for this game. I'd even make money off of lazy retards too. Perhaps run thousands of custom client instances then sell fully-leveled accounts.

there's already a modded apk that auto wins duels for you.

also selling fully leveled accounts are kinda pointless since cards matter 100% more than unlocking player skills

yes, forbidden memories music are soo good..
Any ideas?
what is obb files ?

>having to log into the game yourself and surrender 10 duels
>the program doesn't just send the right packets to the server 24/7

Are you kidding me? This APK business is absolutely garbage. Some kid just modified the return value of a function. It eliminated some but not all of the useless busy work associated with this game.

>cards matter 100% more

Exactly. Cards are obtained via events and gems.

So how do you get gems without paying? By grinding up to stage 60 and grinding duelists up to Lv40. Both are time-consuming processes that give out "free" gems. Their entire game design purpose is to make you addicted to the game, keep you logging in every single day. I should make a bot and claim it's treatment for addiction.

If I botted 1000 accounts simultaneously, I could sell 1000 accounts fully stocked with gems and every single duelist and their cards. It's a lot better than what Konami starts you off with. The only question is how much people would pay.

using the modded APK gets the account banned eventually and making a bot that does it 24/7 is a sure way to get you banned. konami checks your account and you got millions of damage points on a new account.

do you realize how much grinding it will take to reach stage 60 even if you bot 24/7

also lv 40 duelists give small amounts of gems. getting enough to get a decent card set would set you back hundreds of hours of modded apk grinding and like said you will get banned when they do banwaves.

>using the modded APK gets the account banned eventually

LOL

>making a bot that does it 24/7 is a sure way to get you banned

You know the problem with these mobile games and their business models is the usage pattern of real users is actually quite similar to real people.

They rate limit people's gameplay by putting timers everywhere; it's how they do positive reinforcement. This has the nice side effect that my bot MUST respect that rate limit. So in practice, although my bot would run 24/7 it only needs to log into the game and reset every timer once every 4-6 hours because once the SDs are exhausted the bot can no longer make any progress until they respawn.

So the activity pattern is indistinguishable from a particularly obsessive player. They can't claim any given account is a bot because it logs in every single day because there are actual players who are obsessive enough to do that due to Konami's own drug dealer game design.

These companies are rolling in the rivers of money they're collecting off of whales... The truth is their drug dealer game design enables bots. Their game is meaningless busy work that can be automated away in ways that not even machine learning would be able to detect without false positives.

Do you seriously think people that stupid would be able to stop cheating? You can even see your opponent's cards via the APK mod, even on PvP. They are THAT stupid.

It's a matter of months at most. It doesn't really matter. For every account that they ban people can bot a thousand more.

The only question is whether there is economic incentive to bot a game. That's literally the only thing that determines whether it will be destroyed due to botting like every major MMORPG ever created.

regardless, nobody will buy your accounts unless you have a full list of meta cards ready to go. nobody is risking money on rng gem packs when they can already do that with their own account.

They can easily see the account is a bot because using a modded APK sends a trend of retarded results. You keep getting 8000 points every single match flawlessly and it adds to your account counter and a person that only played for 1 week has the same points has someone legit that plays for 3 months is a huge red flag.

Also, bots would completely take the sting out of bans.

What if you could buy a fully botted account for $1? Does it matter that Konami banned you? Just buy another and start playing again. Really simple. 99% of Duel Links is meaningless busywork; the real game is PvP. You'd get right back into the real game with zero consequences.

It's a blessing in disguise. You wasted all those gems on cards that Konami has power creeped by releasing new boxes. If they ban you, you get a fresh new account fully stocked with gems and you can use them on the best meta boxes. Somehow, Konami banning you HELPED you. It even fucks with their revenue stream. God damn it feels good

I dunno about that. If you have 9999+ gems, you can clear main boxes more than once. More than enough to get started with even the most expensive meta cards in main box URs.

Everybody farms LDs. There is no consequence for getting 8k points every single time. Humans already do this. I'd still add in a little randomization though because nobody's perfect, right?

With SDs it doesn't matter how many points I get so I'd just send them a random value. I could even statistically profile my own account and provide a distribution of points that matches that exactly.

The key feature isn't that the program gets 8k every single time. The key feature is it gets you prizes without you having to do anything. Even if it won duels with 3-4k points it'd still end up farming every single LD, it'd just be less efficient at it, but who cares? It's not me doing the work.

the only way you can get 8k points consistently is by cheating. legit humans can't always get that because RNG is always involved with the score.

>What if you could buy a fully botted account for $1?
except you can't. the accounts that people actually pay for are hundreds of dollars and they have every meta deck unlocked. just having 9999 gems to clear 1-2 big box for 1 meta deck isn't enough.

>get banned for having hacked score count on profile
>lose all gems and cards
>start all over with new account
>can't get the cards you want because rng or missed events
sounds really shitty and even if a bot does everything it's still a huge waste of electricity for minor gain in profit

>do you realize how much grinding it will take to reach stage 60 even if you bot 24/7
>TFW stage 56

8k points consistently is definitely possible with a farming deck.

So there IS a market. Good to know.

>the accounts that people actually pay for are hundreds of dollars and they have every meta deck unlocked

That's alright. It just means I have to bot it longer, and bot events as well. I could program the bot to automatically get gems and open meta boxes and notify me once it has full set of REZ cards for example. It could do that for every meta deck.

Yawn. People get 7-8k every single time with farming decks. I'd actually be making my bot stand out if I added in too much variation.

Also I literally just told you it makes no difference. I can make the bot duel normally at 3-4k and since according to the guy above I wouldn't be able to sell the account before I get meta cards anyway I have plenty of time to farm LDs. It literally doesn't matter which score the bot uses. It only matters for players who are actually putting in the work themselves.

Call me when they actually start banning anyone.

I could also take my actual legit account profile and make the bot mimic exactly that so that it's statistically indistinguishable. I seriously doubt I'd lose any real botting efficiency if I did that; the game is already rate limited, it's not like this is an MMORPG where the bot could theoretically play continuously 24/7 unlike actual humans.

They have already been banning people. All the accounts that topped the qualifier got banned for botting.

You keep talking about bot this bot that like it's so easy for you. Stop talking and to get it to then before I steal your idea and crash your market.

>LOL they will never ban me because I'm too intelligent

T. Anonymous

The solution is in pic related.

Thanks dude, I dont really like /vip/ users abusing their privileges and trolling others on this healthy community

>I could also take my actual legit account profile and make the bot mimic exactly that so that it's statistically indistinguishable.
but then wouldn't that defeat the purpose of botting? the point of botting is to get stuff fast with no effort. if you're not getting max scores with every duel then you're wasting time and if you are getting max scores everytime then you're setting yourself up for a ban once anyone checks your score on your profile

Does anyone want to be friends?

002-255-959

oh boii

yes but those decks usually stall matches for a long time which waste time. add in "1000 bots" like that one retarded user said and you end up with lots of wasted electricity and room for error.

with modded apk you just surrender and rake in all the rewards

I would be happy with a bot that just clicked auto duel for me.

>people still play jewgioh
well at least you don't have to keep wasting money to still get btfod by people with even more money to buy cards, you get btfod digitally for free

auto duel is only good for standard duelists. the AI sucks against LD. they play way too safe which wastes time and ends up being their downfall

It's not even that it plays safe. The bot is just retarded.

The best meta decks right now are f2p. Phoenix, cyber angel, naturia, Yami fiend beatdown

Nice. It's about time anyway.

Rest assured it will just make cheating methods more sophisticated.

They can't outsmart me because I'm informed about the state of the art anti-botting techniques. Look up the article "Identifying MMORPG Bots: A Traffic Analysis Approach" for an interesting read. For some reason Sup Forums's retarded system thinks the link is spam.

Go for it. The faster we can destroy these cancerous "games" the better. I hope you even come up with innovative ways to bot and avoid detection so I can learn from you.

Not really. It's inherently impossible to get anything quickly in this game because everything is timer-based. I can't force Konami's servers to spawn new SDs and LDs to duel.

This is the new tendency in game design. They love this stuff because it implements positive reinforcement and keeps you coming back for more. It makes botting much easier though.

>if you're not getting max scores with every duel then you're wasting time

I'm not wasting any time actually. The bot is doing all the work. I can bot a set of accounts for months on end all at the same time before they're ready and it wouldn't matter because I'm not actually putting in any work; it's just a computer program talking to the Konami servers every now and then.

>add in "1000 bots" like that one retarded user said and you end up with lots of wasted electricity and room for error.

Oh god my fucking sides

Horus and Silent magician too.

That's what I mean. By playing safe they are playing retarded. They aren't capable of logical thinking. They only follow a scripted set. Attack and defense numbers are more important to them than card effects or tricking an opponent into a opening.

The bot can't see more than one play ahead.

then how do they make money off this shit? data mining your ass to hell like pokemon go? konami are ultra jews

Micro transactions for people who don't want to grind.

how long you have to grind for at least one deck?
and how far behind the real game are the cards available?

Decks like red eyes zombies and elemental heroes need money. Getting good support cards like mirror wall costs money too. Also pay to skip grind

It depends. Whenever they release a new set they give you a bit of currency for packs. But I would say if you knew what you wanted from the get go you could get something competitive within a few weeks.

Anyone find a solution?

>It depends. Whenever they release a new set they give you a bit of currency for packs.
i meant like how long does it take for the packs that come out in real life to be available in the game

The game doesn't have all the cards from the TCG. The game typically gets a new box set every month or so.

It doesn't follow the release order of cards in the tcg. There are a lot of very recent cards in the game.

That's fucked up, they could at least release all the new packs ingame a few months after OCG and TCG release

>They can't outsmart me because I'm informed about the state of the art anti-botting techniques

You sound like a script kiddie. Let me some github code for reference of your skills.

Out of that list, only cyber angels will get you to kog and even then it's best to have senjus and birds. The rest of that trash are meta from 4 months ago

What you need to understand is that duel links is a different format than the tcg. It's basically duel terminal speed duels. One of the things that attracted me to this game vs the real one is the limited card pool allows for previously shit cards and archetypes to become viable.

They really can't because the game is missing elements like syncro, xyz, links, pendulum, etc. The game is meant to be played in short bursts like on the bus or toilet, not 20+ min per match like tournament ruleset

King of games isn't that difficult and cyber angels aren't that dominant.

>let me see your real name

Yeah no. Believe whatever you want to believe. Even the article I posted that you didn't read suggests several ways to attack their own detection method.

Phoenix is still KoG material and will be even more relevant with the skill changes/bans. Backrow removal is what's really strong right now and being able to special summon from graveyard

>the limited card pool allows for previously shit cards and archetypes to become viable.
that's good
>They really can't because the game is missing elements like syncro, xyz, links, pendulum, etc.
ok changed my thoughts, looks good to me now, they killed the TCG with all that meme fusion trash

They're probably going to release synchros eventually. Maybe in a year since they just release GX.

Anyone can say the solution..?

synchros were always p2w jew shit even in real life
so i guess you're right, oh well it was sounding too good to be true

The synchro mechanic isn't at fault. It's because of the cards konami decided to release alongside them that it became so crazy. It's entirely possible for them to introduce synchros without breaking the game. I think they've done a pretty good job so far. The meta is diverse and it's not exactly the same because the character abilities add an extra layer of depth to deck building.

>the character abilities add an extra layer of depth to deck building.
this is why I also like duel links, skills can make unviable decks perfectly viable. silent magician works brilliantly with balance skill and burn stall decks can work great with weevil or marik.

if the whole game doesn't turn into just summoning synchros then yeah but it's hard unless they only release a few of them and also only a couple of cards for synchro material to gimp it
can you play lightsworns, dark or beastwarriors yet?

I like Tea burn decks.

see

There are a few beast warrior support cards and a lot of dark support. No lightsworns yet.

It's a lot harder for players to go off in duel links vs the real tcg. Smaller deck, smaller starting hand, smaller field. That means that if you wanted a deck that summons synchros quickly you would have to compromise on something else like consistency. Making big plays will cost you the game.

speaking of cyber angels, that deck is for brainlets. it gets countered very easily by enemy controller or spell card counters

Cyber angels get wrecked by phoenix and chalice. Horus and burn completely wreck them too.

>He doesn't have access to the Sup Forums Personal Messaging System
LOL

it's kind of weird seeing a yugioh thread on Sup Forums with almost 100 posts

Yugioh is technology.

Where are our duel disks?

>silent magician works brilliantly
I run my silent magician deck with destiny draw. Makes it dead simple when i also pack it full of LP boost cards for the remaining part of the deck.

Destiny Draw is so busted. You shouldn't be able to see your entire deck order just like that.

kek, i agree.

To be honest fám I would love a Yu-Gi-Oh VR game where you can see the monsters in 3D and control a duel disk

It's kind of neat how they do it in duel links with the monster animations. They could totally do something with AR.

Don't you also shuffle your deck after you pick a card or no?