/brit/

korean pop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5RynqzhZEE
youtube.com/watch?v=rIX_6TBeph0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/man-mounts-bonnet-of-moving-car-to-punch-and-head-butt-the-winds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the romans did things

Keri Sable 2bh lads

karen lads

tell me more neat Roman facts fellas

im rolling fast
im smoking slow
im getting cash
im blowing smoke

they brushed their teeth with their own piss

Morning lads.

Morning based slugbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5RynqzhZEE

the romans ate something called "food"

Good lad

any more recommendations for this fine sunday morn

terrible post

business idea: bring back penal colonies

the lowest age i've heard of for an operator entering into the sasr was like 23/24. i think they'd take you into selection if you were an absolute star. mark donaldson (VC winner) was selected at 24, ben roberts smith (another VC winner) was 24 turning 25 too.

afaik as i know, it's about letters of recommendation by higher ups so if you kissed enough arse and did enough, you could possibly apply at 22-23

tricky blodoy crows

we cant afford them

drinking yorkshire tea even though i'm not from yorkshire

what am i like haha

sports

Crows are so cool

>face

*pisses into water gun and sprays everyone right in the mouth*

Fucking hell talk about ass to grass.

The romans didn't have any green belts and housing costs were affordable in all their cities

dormice were a favourite dish

SEALs you can enlist directly into but that's the "vanilla SEALs" who are akin to Rangers

Seal Team Six is the CAG equivalent and that's a whole different selection process from the vanilla SEALs

great post

the romans were the first to realise that the best gimmicks are chiselled once a day

did they do that on purpose?

business idea: water, but in a cup

The roman empire was very diverse ethnically

admire your economic pragmatism

Somewhat surprising lack of banter over the UK v Aus women's hockey in here.

listening to katie hopkins on lbc

it'll never catch on

look how it ended up

That is a true statement

Although the ruling class was very ethnically pure

youtube.com/watch?v=rIX_6TBeph0

Community Shield today, lads.

Alex Grey

when do they kick it off

a lot about Roman-era homosexuality is highly misunderstood. It was actually much more akin to prison rape than contemporary consensual romance

saudi style?

Bloody beaker people coming over ere, teaching us how to cup water

Leicester mentioned

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/man-mounts-bonnet-of-moving-car-to-punch-and-head-butt-the-winds/

Reminder that the Romans literally invented western civilisation.

cor blimey cracking shot I must say

The pre-Christian Roman view of gods was a lot different than we think of gods today

The Roman gods were not omnipotent and you could strike bargains with them (i.e. I hope I am victorious in battle, I hope my business does well, etc, and if all goes well you will have my devotion and a payment to your temple) and if they didn't come through you would curse them and choose a new god to have on your side

have we won the olympics yet lads

basically yeah. it was about dominance like with pederasty

yeah

they had takeaways in ancient rome

Yes because Caesar brought in this epic self rule maymay to stop civil war. He'd split his empire into provinces where he'd make a foreign consul rule over it and if they went out of line he killed them. The trick was you can only rule barbarians for so long until they start a civil war so it actually worked. But back in Rome they were still Romans.

And a non Roman in the Roman Empire was literally treated worse than lowest pleb.

>BREAKING NEWS: German anti-terror police prepare to storm building as armed man 'barricades himself inside restaurant'

Sulla married a drag queen.

fun face about the romans: they invented the mattress as we know it today

Not really

It was just that if you were the bottom you were seen as emasculated although it was consensual which seperates it from prison rape (which is by and large a Hollywood myth, prison itself is nothing as the media portrays it)

Also cunnilingus was seen as an act of debasement and a man who performed it was no longer seen as masculine

the Romans twice purged their lands of yanks before they eventually succumbed to yankish tricks

>When asked which women he would put in the Cabinet, the businessman could name only one - his daughter Ivanka.

>Mr Trump then made gaffes that included not knowing Russia had taken the Crimean Peninsula two years ago.

Men will kick the ball in 4 bongs and 40 bings

sissy roman boys

the romans went to shit after augustus

Romans used to pour molten gold down the throats of emperors that seized too much power.

willy filling with blood

Helen Skelton looks like such a tart but she's so nice. Glad that she's being phased in in place of Gabby Logan now that Logan looks old and busted.

do any of you lads do pic related?

the romans killed jesus

romans were also famous for the chocolate milkshake

You'd think some of the female olympians would at least shave off their moustaches before they appear on telly.

Trumpfags actually think he's a genius.

some Roman Emperor invented ice cream too when he asked for snow from a mountain to eat

>>Mr Trump then made gaffes that included not knowing Russia had taken the Crimean Peninsula two years ago

except that isn't true

got called a cretinous melt in the Roman baths lads

Looks like just my type t b h

I keep it 300, like the Romans
300 bitches, where the Trojans?

The romans loved brown qts

remember when she did blue peter and ran an ultramarathon, truly wife material

Some Gaul subhuman was chanting his nonsensical barbarian rubbish on his way to the coleusseum lads

What's on today then

brekky ideas lads?

you really believe everything you read, don't you

literally zero appeal to druken club slags/rodents

Do you think roman slave owners had sex with their slaves?

They weren't classed as citisens.

Romans had dedicated sex slaves

Both men and women patricians had sex slaves

Marvin's fighting 4 slaves and a lion the mad man ahahha

they did, all the time, but it was highly illegal to have sex with someone else's slave. if you did that you could be punished by becoming a slave yourself

Course they did

She also kayaked the entire Amazon river iirc.

fuck consumer capitalism

They could rape them if they wanted. They weren't citisens of Rome. If you weren't a citisen of Rome which only Italians were classed as basically anything could happen to you and no one would care.

romans were also responsible for lawn moving services, where a serviceman would come round to your place and drop a goat off

the romans invented consumer capitalism

>Both men and women patricians had sex slaves
>you will never be a mature roman woman's fuck toy
feels bad

>ywn be roman

true, the church selling entry to heaven etc

Romans invented advertising too. there used to be advertisements for shops and gladiators

charity shield
womens rugby sevens v canada
womens cycling road race
53kg weightlifting
adam peaty doing a swim
robot wars

you lot are literally my pawns

I did one post mentioning Romans and you're still talking about Romans a whole thread later