>power off is long pressing volume+power up
Just awful

Can't wait for this to flop

>being too poor to afford an iPhone X

>being too poor to afford a pixel 2

>the goolag phone makes him look less of a nigger lol

His hair is a blurry mess on iPhone

>having this much buyer's remorse

seems more like a software issue which should be expected since the phone isn't even out yet

how can people say the pixel looks better,

looks fake as fuck with the color tones

Tbqh most phone owners don't know enough about photography and will look at the label under the pictures to decide the picture quality.
I don't see why you care. Anything you'd shoot with a phone will be viewed by people with these standards.

That's just your own cognitive bias acting up.

>don't own either phone
>one isn't even out yet

You got it wrong, you hold the siri button to go to siri, and you long press siri button+volume to power off.

It seems to be slightly out of focus. Interesting.

>not acknowledging the picture I posted.

Eat shit faggots

iPhone X is more color accurate but it doesn't focus well. Can be corrected with software tweaks.

>waaaaah you didn't reply the way I wanted you to reply
Kys redditfag

Apple colors look warmer and I like it more.

For more context, these are portrait mode shots. The iPhone sucks in the first one, and straight-up didn't even apply the blur in the second.

>applying blur
Why would you want that?

>Can't wait for this to flop
it won't, that's the problem.

iSheep will always purchase their newest "advanced" ""smart""phones and shill how it's so """innovative""".

to imitate shallow dof on a tiny sensor
that's been a thing for years now
and yeah, it looks like ass

what picture?

I genuinely don't think this'll do well.
The fanboys and hipsters will buy it, but I don't think the general population will. I think the price and the less-than-intuitive gestures and buttons will drive old people, soccer moms and teenage girls more to the 8 than the X.

You are wrong. The iPhone X is shifted toward yellow temp/purple tint. Pixel 2 is shifted more to the blue temp/green tint. The Pixel 2 is the more correct of the two.

t. /p/

>he pays to post
cuck

enjoy ur captcha botnet

Sorry I meant yellow/green and blue/purple.

They are both slightly incorrect.

I don't see difference in color

>dont know the name of this black gentleman
>go to youtube and type nigger reviewing phones
>first result is his youtube page

kek nice

:^)

>black guy
>testing apples new camera features

doesnt he know these advanced features are only calibrated for white people ?

lmao every single time there is a new iPhone you losers come here and say the same shit.

It doesn't matter what apple does, they have no competition. Android is too shit to compete with apple and there is nothing else on the market, apple will always dominate.

this, anybody who didnt preorder an iPhone X is a brainlet. I bought 10 of them and selling them on eBay for 500-1000€ profit margin because Applefags want to have them ASAP and were too dumb to get up in the morning to get their oders in. Meanwhile I had my entire family spamming F5 to buy as many as possible.

Since when poor people are smarter than rich people?

they wont be rich much longer and I am catching up fast. Amiibos, NES Mini, iPhone X you name it I have resold it. This is the easiest way to make money and the safest investment there ever was. If there is one thing that is certain is that Applefags and Nintendrones will pay premium for their little toys. And these companies never produce enough to generate hype so they are a goldmine for anybody with half a brain.

since money became inheritable.

old money became fat, dumb, lazy and ugly

can the pixel do 1080p@240fps? I swear that's like the only feature I want (and can get in the regular 8 anyway)

this absolutely reminds me of Better Off Ted and that episode where the motion detectors wouldn't work for the black scientist.

It blurred alright, his face is completely out of focus in the iphone shots for some reason.

Who cares though? Nothing justifies the price of these phones.

>its real

Left has more vibrant colour and hence it's better. Right looks muted.

Are you guys blind or something?

Pixel 2 is the GOAT, only Samshit shills are in denial about this.

Look at the hair, the Pixel is getting the actual subject, including the hair, which is quite impressive for a single-camera software feature.

Yeah, I'd totally get a Pixel 2 if android had decent smartwatches.

he looks blacker on the iphone

If the iPhones face recognition software sees a black person, it compares the image with the police database those slowing the phone down.

so youtube is Sup Forums because it went for the black dude first, than for the chink looking one and then for the pathetic wigger.

NICE.

iPhone X surely is making some AI tricks in the background or at least using a custom/dynamic lut.

Those colors/lights look processed. And nice.

Haha yeah you're right, there's no way I could mistake him for being a nigger in the pixel photo.

Hello guys KFCHD here

too much red and shitty contrast, if you told me the photos on the left came from a disposable camera I'd believe it

And you'll shill about how you're a nice guy and will still be a virgin.

A pixel would overheat and explode doing that.

Only the A11 Bionic can support this framerate and resolution

Shit works

Nice!