Wow... they did it again. Lightyears ahead of the competition!

Wow... they did it again. Lightyears ahead of the competition!

You mean lightyears behind?
>can't put a fingerprint scanner when your competition can
>face id is no faster than Samsung
>has to cut out parts of the display to fit everything
>has to put safezones for virtual button, which yes the competition does too but the competition still has more usable area
>still not usb c
>face id after Samsung made it cool again
>wireless charging after Samsung made it cool again
>No bezels after xiaomi made it cool
>waterproofing after Samsung made it cool

>after XXX made it cool

thanks for beta testing android fags

for beta testing Samsung and Xiaomi sure implemented it better than Apple did or ever could

Reminder that this same mactoddler shill just sits in his mom's basement all day spamming these same threads 50x daily. Report, sage, and hide.

>copycat phone does it worse than the """" beta testers""""
Lmao@u

Just because you are poor it doesn't mean that everyone else is

buttblasted goolag detected

Apple has done it again.

Meanwhile, one of the selling points for Touch ID was that even an identical twin couldn't unlock your phone.

IMO apple did the 'bezeless' screen better than anyone.

The screen goes all the way up to the 4 corners of the phone and there is notch with all the sensors.

Much better than having a top and bottom bezel or than having one chin and no bezel at the top

Why should I give a fuck though? I don't have a identical twin

As long as it works to unlock for me i'm fine with it

That's not the point, the point was that FaceID is usability wise inferior to Touch ID. You could unlock your phone while you pull it out of your pocket, and it'll be ready to use when you look at it.
With Face ID, now you'll have to look at your lock screen for about a second before you swipe up.

Adding gimmicks to your devices is fine - see what Samsung did with the Note7/S8/S8+/Note8, where you have the iris scanner _and_ the fingerprint scanner.
They honestly would've been better doing a Sony, and put a shitty fingerprint scanner in the oversized power button.

t. alienated iOS user - still buttblasted about Apple adding the shitty swipe up to unlock and shitting all over Notification Center just to make the iPhone X gestures consistent across all devices.

is this what happens when you race mix?

anybody who didnt preorder an iPhone X is a brainlet. I bought 10 of them and selling them on eBay for 500-1000€ profit margin because Applefags want to have them ASAP and were too dumb to get up in the morning to get their oders in. Meanwhile I had my entire family spamming F5 to buy as many as possible. I love Apple.

tell us how that worked out retard

>tfw I haven't used an iPhone since the 4S so I don't know what I'm missing when getting the X
The fingerprint scanner on the Galaxy S6 I use atm is janky as fuck. Shame though that the technology for having the fingerprint scanner work just by putting your finger against the screen just isn't quite there yet.

Light years isn't time! It measures distance!

Speaking as someone who owns one of the greatest smart phones on the planet, a S8+, my phone shits on your mama.

why is there a black bar on top? Is that a sticker?

I'm glad iphone fans have something to be excited for and just want everyone to be happy.

Nice bezel-less phone

>cpu is slower than a 4 year old iphone

That's sort of the point...

source?

>t. iBrainlet

still on my moto g 1st gen
> dev mode = animations turned off
> messenger lite

i leave iphones to icucks personally

how does software implementations refute the fact that the cpu is objectively faster?

>hurr my camry got to mcdonalds faster than a ferrari therefore the engine is better

pass your TOEFL yet rajshit?

>pass your TOEFL yet rajshit?
kek'd

>i absolutely need to waste hoards of money to fashion products in order to appeal to the "in" crowd or else they'll reject me like the irresponsible person i am
got it

Is it true that 97% of android users have some poo blood in them?

great