Homescreen/Phone etc

Launcher - Lawnchair
Icon - Flight Lite

r8 & h8

My phone, as my life, is boring.

I'm not creative. I find it difficult to organize iOS let alone something like Android. Probably due to my mental retardation.

Quite nice, actually. Very "smooth". I don't know why you have the day by the clock on the top left there. May be better to replace the temperature with the time. Seems like it would fit more considering the date is right under it.

You like Xiaomi? Treated you well or is it just a meme?

Why are you in aeroplane mode my dude?

Thanks. This phone is quite good desu. May be because it was the "high end" device of xiaomi last year.
There is weather on homescreen and on the tile panel and on lockscreen as well. Too bad I couldn't take screenshot of it. May be I should replace it with something else. hmmm.
You should look into androids my dude. You will love it. It' not a meme anymore.

> needing icons on the screen
> needing more pages other than the homepage in the launcher
Plebs

I have Nova Launcher set to use a swipe up gesture for the app drawer, so I don't even need the app drawer icon.

and how do you open apps?

The icons are still in the app drawer. What's difficult to understand about that?

If you want to look at empty screen why not just leave your phone locked?

Then make your life easier by leaving all your apps on the homescreen. One less step to get to apps.

Stop trying to be special animeloser

I use it in place of Do Not Disturb. If I don't want to be "disturbed" I see no reason for it to use up resources in order to not disturb me with them. Makes sense to me.

Rare seeing someone use jetAudio. You like jetAudio on iOS?

It’s a huge upgrade over Apple Music.
I like that I can manage EQs and the like from within the app, as well as speed up and slow downs.

Plus all my artwork is 1000x1000 or higher, so having it fill more of the screen is always a plus.

Which should I choose? The boring stock launcher or my customized, tailored to me KLWP rice? Also, recommend some wallpapers and colour schemes for KLWP.

:)

Sup this is my Pixel phone

WTF is that what app I see on these phones
Is it like a poorfag version of sms messaging or people with no minutes on their wireless plan? I'd like to know

It's WhatsApp, it's an extremely popular chat app in Europe, yes it's like SMS but using an internet connection. Probably botnet but I cannot not use it.

don't feel like customizing shit, does it's job

Loving the icon pack, thanks dude

Why not use a wallpaper, user?

is there a good lawn chair that mimics windows phone 10 tile layout? i kinda miss it, had a lumia 640 but needed certain apps and just stopped using the thing.

Theme or how did you make that transparent for your ROM?
Also 8,5/10

I’m positive that he uses the Lawnchair launcher with a white icon pack.

Im talking about the dark theme for the UI and the transparent menu bar

>keeping default SSID

The icon pack is YongYongPixel from iThemeShop. It's probably a botnet but I use AFWall+ anyway

What's yours then? It's probably some gay shit like
>pretty_fly_for_a_wifi

> launching apps by opening app drawer each time
It frankly sounds boring, uncomfortable and autistic as fuck

> leaving all your apps on the homescreen
> easier
No, it's just more retarded and it makes the screen look like a dirty mess of bloat. I make my life easier by setting shortcuts to each key on my superior physical keyboard.

FBI surveillance vehicle

it's ROM's feature

Launcher: Terminal, beat that shit.

Any good phone ricing tuto?
Im sure this doesnt work the same as GNU/Linux and Im too lazy search

Download Nova Launcher, KLWP and an icon pack. Start doing simple stuff in KLWP, work your way up and explore all the options. Look at for inspiration.

A wallpaper, a launcher lets you hide the notification bar, unified icons (i.e. an icon pack that doesn't suck), and a clean looking widget for meta data like clock, date, battery, whatever else you think you need. A customizable widget app like KLWP is great, but there are simpler options, just not as flexible.

All the Android ricing Sup Forumsuides are ancient, a new one would be great.

>Merdafone botnet
Sparati

still better than most Androids out there
> b-but muh customization
> b-but muh conspiracies about Google

>talk about carrier
>talks shit about a random argument
back 2 terronia

Pls no hate

I like your background pic, my dude.

Any chance for an imgur link?

>2 clocks

>2 eyes
>2 clocks

Makes perfect sense desu, desu

Easier to turn on the clock

I haven't touched it in a while, but I'll probably end up redoing my home screen in a couple days.

Pleb here, what is this clover app I see a lot of people using? Is it for android?

OPs setup makes me jealous

but I have no skills, dedication or time to even try

Do skin and icon packs affect battery usage? Is it just an app that runs continuously?

Thanks guys

no

LG G6 Fulmics ROM with my own ricing