WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happoshu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just beer, there are many pubs that serve it here

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
A bad beer

the original source of a british clothing brand

We have it here as well. Its not bad, but not good as well. It just tasted different.

it's not that bad try it.
also it's not that massive unless you are the dutch isn't it

wtf is "dry" beer?
why is it 135ml?
how is it draft when its in a can?

Seriously, who needs """""""135ml""""""" of beer?

Only one of this is allowed when you want to drive a car?

I like Asahi tbf

a very moderate beer

you wouldn't need to worry about that though takeshi, you've got those wonderful trains

'draft' or '生' just means it hasn't been pasteurized in Japan

is it true that bogans drive their cars while drinking beer :3

Piss.

old people often buy it, as japan's one of the most aged countries those stuff are in considerable demand.
my grandparents for example live in a retirement home where one petit can of alcohol like that a day is allowed to have.

that explains a bit. bit it does look a bit like a lager. also how do you not pasteurize a beer and put it in cans?

You go into to the convenient store holding a single 500 yen coin in your hand to buy some light snacks like burritos, fried chickens or chips and you still have like 100-200 yen after buying the snacks.

In that sort of situation, a normal 350ml can of beer could be too much to go with what you bought but surprisingly a 135ml is perfectly enough.

then diss the snacks and buy more alcohol
also take more money for more alcohol

it's chibi kawaii as hell

And then there are people who drink this filth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happoshu

You don't buy many things at the CVS as things are seldom discounted there (thus they can open 24H).

People here buy cases of alcohols at drug stores, liquor shops and supermarkets.

>too much beer

that's not possible takeru-chan

Come on islamic Somali man Happoshu is decent. Some are even good.

>135ml is perfectly enough.
for what? getting a sniff?

zitto animale

>135ml
That's fucking tiny.

It's not really made for drinking, it's for obon

didn't even know such tiny can exists tbqh

I just googled "why do 135ml can of beer exist" and found the correct answer now.

According to it, Asahi beer corporation's marketing team did a research a while ago in Japan and a lot of Japanese consumers answered "the first rush of icy cold beer though your throat is super refreshing and enjoyable after work but the rest is kinda meh." They also hated how it just got lukewarm so soon.
That's why Asahi started selling the extremely tiny can beer solely dedicated for "the best first sip"

>asahi sold in Australia is brewed in China

Why is this allowed

get out of your bed more often

Hope no one hates on me too much for not liking beer. Anyway, I taught English in Japan 3 years, and Asahi Super Dry I kind of almost liked when I had to have a beer with Japanese.

And the 135 thing kind of goes along with the "cute" everywhere, or the minimalist part of the culture. Sometimes 135ml is enough.

Asashi is the gold poop?

>developing tiny beers
>not developing a portable beer cooler

Official ranking

kirin > asahi > Sapporo

thats why beers in belgium in a bottle are usually 250ml. but 135 does seem to be like 1 or 2 gulps. i mean where is the limit? yeah i agree 500ml results in a flat beer if youre not excited to drink your beer, but 135? thats clearly an overkill

Small Japanese mouths.

Not clever enough.
Instead of developing a portable beer cooler, Japan has come up with the better idea of placing convenience stores at every corner of the archipelago.

But convenience stores are awesome.
Here in my city we have a lot of convenience stores. I think that's better than carring a cooler.
Tokyo is cool.

Here is 250ml or 300ml. 135ml is literally nothing.

>not drinking beer from a 1 liter can

LMAOing at this thread

finland is much ahead in beer technology

>pantti-pant

135 ml cans exist but they are actually thousands of miles far from common here though.
99.9% of people buy 350 or 500 cans.
Bottles contain around 600-700 which you see very often at bars and family gatherings.

And since beer isn't the most popular alcoholic beverage in Japan, many Japanese prefer bottles of Sake rice wine or Shochu spirits.

My mom uses to drink that. She get drunk easily.

since were talking about sake, tell me how to make some. and how to drink it. do you drink it hot btw?

shit no.
yebis = sapporo > asahi > kirin

i wouldnt be surprised. ive heard about theories that there is a hormone which helps with alcohol dissolution in the organism. and it turns out that russians have the most of it and asians have the least of it. but according to korean films and a korean american friend of mine - maybe the koreans have a bit more of it cuz they seem to drink a lot more than other asians

I thought it was good

I've never been drunk except once when I drank half a bottle of vodka. I became a bit dizzy, so I just went to bed after that.

yeah, right.
unless youre 250kg elephant thats not true

Asahi's testes like / HQ building looks like SHIT.
try drink Kirin, Sapporo, Yebisu.

>Yebisu
eбиcь

kek

Hey me too. But I did it 5 days in a row, half a bottle a day. And then decided it wasn't worth it.