Really really white skin

>really really white skin
>dark hair and lots of facial hair

What is this allowed to happen? I'm not a white nor a brown. When I go to holiday resorts with tourist from Europe, Turkish girl skips me over. European tourist think I'm an Indian-English so they skip me over.

Is it about genetics? Do your countries have people like me who can't be categorized as neither white or brown?

They skip you cause you are ugly

They skip you cause you ain't even human

Bleach your hair and get laser bodyhair removal

They skip you cause you are turkroach

But even ugly brown people serve as exotic lovers to westerns here. They don't give me that chance.

ahahaha crypto-pigskin kill yoourself

bow down before the MELANIN GODS

I have no body hair kuzu, I have lots of moustache and beard. Once went to omegle and they either called me Borat or Osama.

>blaming race instead

No if you are ugly+brown you are donezo.

Kek. Kürt değilim ama.

Are you retarded? I'm not brown. I have a white skin but total facial features of a non-white. Even my hair becomes Afro when it grows.

It is like when I was created, a guy didn't like his head and stole my original head and put his ugly on my nice body.

>Very white skin
>Very dark hair and eyes
Best physical features

Not in Turkey. Turkish girl go for European males, European girls go for Western males and I go for a fap in my hotel room crying.

>t*rks
>white

It's a beautiful combination if you are not ugly in general and/or manlet

thats bullshit stop putting excuses and grow a pair my man

Not ugly nor manlet. It just feels weird. Mother looks very Turkish. Father can literally pass as a local in any Anglo country.

I think of starting sports.

>not ugly nor manlet
then gtfo out of the mongolian painting board, stop whining and find a gf, jeez

Disgusting fucking shitskin roach.